Door to door magazine scammers going ...

Door to door magazine scammers going around.

Posted in the Edgewater Forum

David

Orlando, FL

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Live on beachside, seems like highschool or college kids going around house to house. Doing the magazine scam thing, they ask what you do for a living then try to get money from you for magazines to win a trip to Cancun,Mexico. They say they are doing a contest about public speaking for class to get over the fear. As soon as you say you have no money they get quiet and leave right a way... lol Sorry not going to pay for your drug habits...
Have you been scammed

Winter Garden, FL

#2 Jan 13, 2014
Then quit calling them scammers, unless you know for a fact they are lying, stop slandering the poor kids.
no way man

Crestview, FL

#3 Jan 14, 2014
I've seen some of the mag salespeople before. Some seem kinda strange, I got the feeling it was some kind of cult fundraiser. I'll pass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edgewater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Licensed Practical Nurse at Good Samaritan Society 2 hr IvanPutsky 1
Pure Romance is LOVE Nov 14 PureRomance 1
Good morning Ponce inlet. Nov 9 Well Hi 1
Pure Romance Nov 7 PureRomance 2
Pure Romance & percosets Nov 7 march2000 1
News Art Bike Scrapey Hawkins says his customized 19... (Mar '14) Nov 5 Gypsee766 4
looking for old girlfriend (Jul '14) Oct 29 becky 3

Edgewater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edgewater Mortgages