Cat found cut in half outside home

Jul 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Click Orlando

A pet cat was found cut in half Monday in Port Orange, a finding similar to the dismemberment of other animals in the same area about six months ago.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TskTsk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Tsk tsk. Yet another criminally irresponsible invasive-species pet owner loses another one of their cats because they don't give a damn if it gets ran over by a car, dies from lapping up antifreeze in a gutter or garage, rat-poison under someone's steps, gets attacked by other cats or animals, etc., the way that all stray cats die. If they let their cat roam free, NO MATTER HOW IT DIES, that is THEIR fault and they can be charged with all laws that clearly define animal-neglect, animal-abandonment, and animal-endangerment.

If only she was lucky enough to live next door to me. Her cat would have died much more humanely. I shot and buried HUNDREDS of these piece-of-sh** vermin over 2 years ago, owned by people just like her.

You can never train a cat to stay off your property but I found that, in time, you CAN train a cat-lover. You have to make about 12-15 of their cats permanently disappear before they start to show respect for your property and all other life on this planet. They're very slow learners. The ones by me lost HUNDREDS of cats before they figured out what they are doing wrong. Yes, they're that incredibly stupid and criminally irresponsible with the lives of their pets.

The ONLY difference between rats and cats is that people who own and love pet-rats aren't severely mentally unbalanced and trying to hoard rat populations on other people's public and private properties.

Pet-rat owners, and all other types of pet owners, at least have THEIR sh** together.

If only the same were true of all these mentally-ill cat-hoarders.

(I still think it's their cats' Toxoplasma gondii parasites in the cat-lovers' brains that make them so unfalteringly blind to their own stupidity, hypocrisy, and absolute absurdity.)
TskTsk2

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

And the time is: Half-past Kill-The-Kitty O'Clock

Do you know where your cat is?

(This PSA brought to you by the makers of all those native species that are being tortured to death by the claws of invasive-species cats everywhere.)
Cats Know All

Saint Croix Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

TskTsk wrote:
Tsk tsk. Yet another criminally irresponsible invasive-species pet owner loses another one of their cats because they don't give a damn if it gets ran over by a car, dies from lapping up antifreeze in a gutter or garage, rat-poison under someone's steps, gets attacked by other cats or animals, etc., the way that all stray cats die. If they let their cat roam free, NO MATTER HOW IT DIES, that is THEIR fault and they can be charged with all laws that clearly define animal-neglect, animal-abandonment, and animal-endangerment.
If only she was lucky enough to live next door to me. Her cat would have died much more humanely. I shot and buried HUNDREDS of these piece-of-sh** vermin over 2 years ago, owned by people just like her.
You can never train a cat to stay off your property but I found that, in time, you CAN train a cat-lover. You have to make about 12-15 of their cats permanently disappear before they start to show respect for your property and all other life on this planet. They're very slow learners. The ones by me lost HUNDREDS of cats before they figured out what they are doing wrong. Yes, they're that incredibly stupid and criminally irresponsible with the lives of their pets.
The ONLY difference between rats and cats is that people who own and love pet-rats aren't severely mentally unbalanced and trying to hoard rat populations on other people's public and private properties.
Pet-rat owners, and all other types of pet owners, at least have THEIR sh** together.
If only the same were true of all these mentally-ill cat-hoarders.
(I still think it's their cats' Toxoplasma gondii parasites in the cat-lovers' brains that make them so unfalteringly blind to their own stupidity, hypocrisy, and absolute absurdity.)
With your history of low-life posts (under many different monikers) here in the Topix Cats forums, the first thing Port Orange police should do is interrogate you to find out if you've been to Florida recently. If this had happened in St Paul MN, you would be the prime suspect. You are one nasty piece of work!
Cats Know All

Saint Croix Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

TskTsk2 wrote:
And the time is: Half-past Kill-The-Kitty O'Clock
Do you know where your cat is?
(This PSA brought to you by the makers of all those native species that are being tortured to death by the claws of invasive-species cats everywhere.)
Are you the same Minnesota Moron above, using a proxy to conceal your location? Your hateful, violence-prone post against cats has the same fecal-spewing tone.

Or, maybe you and TskTsk are Siamese Twin brothers who were joined at the head, and separated at birth. It certainly would explain why the each of you have only half a brain.

Either way, you are scum of the earth!
Cat Trainer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Cats Know All wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the same Minnesota Moron above, using a proxy to conceal your location? Your hateful, violence-prone post against cats has the same fecal-spewing tone.
Or, maybe you and TskTsk are Siamese Twin brothers who were joined at the head, and separated at birth. It certainly would explain why the each of you have only half a brain.
Either way, you are scum of the earth!
SLOW learner, eh?

That's okay. Someone with enough patience and ammo for your cats will eventually train you properly. Just a matter of time.
Cat Trainer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

The law in the USA is that it is perfectly legal to destroy any animal, someone's pet or not, that is threatening the health, well-being, and safety of yourself, your family, your animals, or even your property. Also true even in most densely populated cities, firearms laws permitting, if not then 700-1200fps air-rifles are commonly used. The only animals exempt from you taking immediate action, legally, are those listed on endangered or threatened species lists, and any bird species under protection of MBTA (the Migratory Bird Treaty Act). Even then variances can be given should there be sufficient problem but this requires further study by authorities. Since cats are listed in the TOP 40 WORST invasive-species of the world in the "Global Invasive Species Database", this means they have no protection whatsoever from being shot on sight, they are not on any protected-species list anywhere in the world. Quite the opposite as a matter of fact. And if your area enforces and obeys invasive-species laws -- as they should -- then it is against the law to NOT destroy any cat on sight, someone's pet or not. It is your civic and moral responsibility to destroy any invasive-species that is found away from supervised confinement and roaming freely in a non-native habitat.

Shoot to maim is punishable under the laws that define animal-cruelty. But shoot to kill is a perfectly legal way to humanely destroy an animal. The same laws that apply to methods of humanely hunting animals also applies to cats. Unlike cat-lovers' psychotic beliefs, the reality is that a cat is just another animal. It's NOT their baby, their child, their offspring. Even if they do view their cats that way, letting them roam free is no less criminally irresponsible than them telling their child to go play in the freeway and then blaming the cars for their child's death. If they let their cat roam free, NO MATTER HOW IT DIES, that is THEIR fault and they can be charged with all laws that clearly define animal-neglect, animal-abandonment, and animal-endangerment.

In fact, here's a publication from a study done by the University of Nebraska on the best ways to HUMANELY deal with a feral-cat problem wherever you live. This documentation INCLUDES the best firearms, ammo, and air-rifles required to HUMANELY destroy cats. deenawinter.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/ec178...

Besides, what difference does it make if the cat gets shot or ran over by a car, attacked by another cat or animal, drowned, or poisoned by plants animals or chemicals (inexpensive 1-adult-strength generic acetaminophen pain-relievers gaining in popularity, for being so species specific). The result is the same. The cause is the same -- the fault of the criminally irresponsible pet-owner that let their invasive-species pet roam free. They've already proved that their animal is 100% expendable. You can either destroy their cat for them humanely, or let their lack of care cause it to inevitably die inhumanely. They don't care one bit how their cat might cruelly suffer to death if they let it roam free. Humanely destroy their cat for them before that can happen.

Case in point: As in this very instance -- humanely shoot their cat for them before some other neighbor of theirs gets so fed-up with their cat that they lop it in half with a machete.

This isn't rocket-surgery folks!
Cats Know All

Saint Croix Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Cat Trainer wrote:
<quoted text>
SLOW learner, eh?
That's okay. Someone with enough patience and ammo for your cats will eventually train you properly. Just a matter of time.
You don't know a d@mn thing about me, you half-wit $0B! But, I'm gonna educate you right now.

I have one cat. She is fully vaccinated. She is micro-chipped. She is leash/harness trained. She goes outside only on the leash, and with me on the other end. Period.

Does this mean that she couldn't get loose if the leash/harness malfunctioned? Does this mean that she couldn't twist herself out of the harness if she panicked? Does this mean that she couldn't unexpectedly dart out the door? H3LL NO, YOU $TUP1D 8A$TARD!!!

Your demented mental attitude is that any cat running loose is open season for you and your ilk, regardless of the situation. You leave no room for any legitimate, honest mistake by a responsible cat owner.

I come to the Topix Cats forum for cat ownership tips, and I am bloody tired of your trolling tirades, your multiple monikers, your copy/pasting of the same hateful crap over and over, and your gaming of the forum's "Judge It" system to make it look like there are a lot of people in agreement with you. YOU ARE 1N$ANE.

Oh, and just so you know, if someone deliberately killed my cat just because she accidentally got away from me, they'd be eliminated before they could say, "Felix the Cat."

Hope this clarifies my position for you.
Patient Teacher

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Cats Know All wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know a d@mn thing about me, you half-wit $0B! But, I'm gonna educate you right now.
I have one cat. She is fully vaccinated. She is micro-chipped. She is leash/harness trained. She goes outside only on the leash, and with me on the other end. Period.
Does this mean that she couldn't get loose if the leash/harness malfunctioned? Does this mean that she couldn't twist herself out of the harness if she panicked? Does this mean that she couldn't unexpectedly dart out the door? H3LL NO, YOU $TUP1D 8A$TARD!!!
Your demented mental attitude is that any cat running loose is open season for you and your ilk, regardless of the situation. You leave no room for any legitimate, honest mistake by a responsible cat owner.
I come to the Topix Cats forum for cat ownership tips, and I am bloody tired of your trolling tirades, your multiple monikers, your copy/pasting of the same hateful crap over and over, and your gaming of the forum's "Judge It" system to make it look like there are a lot of people in agreement with you. YOU ARE 1N$ANE.
Oh, and just so you know, if someone deliberately killed my cat just because she accidentally got away from me, they'd be eliminated before they could say, "Felix the Cat."
Hope this clarifies my position for you.
Yep, a VERY VERY SLOW learner ... sigh ...(But then what cat-lover isn't this incredibly stupid? This is why people give up reasoning with the owners and just shoot & bury or trap & drown every last one of their cats. It's the ONLY thing that they finally comprehend.)

If you want to do something about it, direct your sadly and sorely misplaced energies at those that are causing the problem -- cat-lovers who let cats roam free -- not at those who are actually solving it. The shooting of cats is not going to stop by whining at those who are shooting them. The shooting of cats stops when people stop releasing cats to roam free!

Is this far too difficult for someone of your immense intellect to be able to comprehend? LOL

THIS IS YOUR FAULT and THE FAULT OF EVERYONE JUST LIKE YOU. You have NOBODY but yourselves to blame.

You can take that all the way to the very last shot-dead cat's grave.
STINKCAT

Welling, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Patient Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, a VERY VERY SLOW learner ... sigh ...(But then what cat-lover isn't this incredibly stupid? This is why people give up reasoning with the owners and just shoot & bury or trap & drown every last one of their cats. It's the ONLY thing that they finally comprehend.)
If you want to do something about it, direct your sadly and sorely misplaced energies at those that are causing the problem -- cat-lovers who let cats roam free -- not at those who are actually solving it. The shooting of cats is not going to stop by whining at those who are shooting them. The shooting of cats stops when people stop releasing cats to roam free!
Is this far too difficult for someone of your immense intellect to be able to comprehend? LOL
THIS IS YOUR FAULT and THE FAULT OF EVERYONE JUST LIKE YOU. You have NOBODY but yourselves to blame.
You can take that all the way to the very last shot-dead cat's grave.
Is that a dead cat stuffed down your trousers or are you just pleased to see me

“Spay and neuter your pet”

Since: Jul 07

Burnt Hills

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

This person like to make idiotic post after idiotic post. He also fails to recognise that humans are the number one invasive species. When I shoot the human invasive species that broke into my car and keeps coming back, well when I shoot the sob I will be thinking that it is this poster on here. Yup it will be my pleasure and when I do it will be in memory of all the cats this azzhole killed. Every day I can only pray I will not find this monster on the net anymore cause it will mean he is finally dead and with the devil himself who now gets his turn with him. LOL! He rants on and on about toxoplasmosis, yet more humans get that from under cooked meat more than they do from cats. This one idiot is dumber than a box of rocks and as you can tell he has no empathy or compassion for Gods other creatures. He is one pathetic monster.

“Spay and neuter your pet”

Since: Jul 07

Burnt Hills

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

BTW, if he does to cats what he says he does it is proof that he could do this to a child or another human being. Someone really needs to take him out of society and fast before some kid gets killed.
Education4Morons

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Norskejente wrote:
He also fails to recognise that humans are the number one invasive species.
Here's my standard issue prepared reply for bible-home-schooled people like you:

Homo sapiens is NOT an invasive species ANYWHERE, you freakishly stupid moron. Since humans have the genetic code to give them the capability to travel/migrate to ANY part of the globe, this means they are native to any area they can travel to on their own. Just like birds that have this capability and can travel to different continents and islands. Those that have the flight-range required to do so are NATIVE to those areas that they are capable of traveling to ON THEIR OWN.

(And for the love of all that's good in the world, PLEASE don't display your further ignorance and stupidity by trying to claim that Europeans, Native Americans, and Asians are different "species". That's usually your next huge omelet-on-the-face move that you astoundingly ignorant fools make.)

Whereas, an animal genetically engineered through selective breeding, such as CATS, are NOT AN INDIGENOUS SPECIES ANYWHERE. They are no more natural to any native environment anywhere on earth than some genetically engineered insect that was invented in some lab, that once released out into nature will destroy all native wildlife, JUST AS CATS DO. Someone once kept a "pet" bee one time. He too selectively bred this pet. After he selectively bred it it was called an Africanized Bee. It accidentally escaped his supervised confinement, and look what happened. Luckily for us they're' not destroying the complete food-chain in every ecosystem where they are found today, are limited in their range, and they're not spreading many deadly diseases to all humans and wildlife -- you know, all those fun things that these domesticated-species cats do.

If you phenomenally stupid cretins are going to use ecology, biology, speciation, and genetics in your arguments, the very LEAST that you could do is have a base comprehension of what you are talking about. Don't you think?

No. And that's the problem with terminally ignorant morons like you, you CAN'T think.

If ONLY there was a legal cure for "stupid".
Education4Morons

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

To further educate the moron:

The T. gondii parasite gets into your meats on your dinner tables DIRECTLY FROM CAT-SHED OOCYSTS. FROM CATS ROAMING AROUND STOCKYARDS AND FARMS. SO EVEN THOUGH YOU MIGHT GET IT FROM YOUR HERBIVORE MEATS, AN HERBIVORE CAN CONTRACT THIS PARASITE IN NO OTHER WAY THAN DIRECTLY FROM YOUR DISEASE INFESTED CATS. IF YOUR MEAT HAS T. GONDII IN IT, IT GOT IT DIRECTLY FROM *YOUR* CAT-SH!T.
Education4Morons

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Norskejente wrote:
BTW, if he does to cats what he says he does it is proof that he could do this to a child or another human being. Someone really needs to take him out of society and fast before some kid gets killed.
This must be just like all those deeply disturbed serial-killers in the making that are eradicating all those other invasive-species in N. America; like Kudzu, Purple-Loosestrife, Gypsy Moths, Emerald Ash-Borers, African Cichlids, Burmese Pythons, Brown Tree Snakes, and Eurasian Watermilfoil from their lands and lakes. MANY of which are escaped pets or were released from pets' habitats (Eurasian Watermilfoil came from pet fish aquariums).

Or how about all those sickos that run animal-shelters, they're nothing but a bunch of child-murdering pedophiles because they have to euthanize animals every day. And every farmer and rancher that has to humanely put down an animal with a gun must be molesting and murdering everything in their county. Those damned sickos! And what about all those people in stockyards murdering all those cattle every day for your McBurgers? I bet they're a hide-out for all the serial-killers that nobody can find! And all those hunters that provide food for their family by hunting, I bet they're the worst of all!

And of course, the ABSOLUTELY WORST, MOST MENTALLY-ILL OF ALL -- all those people who are murdering all those animals to make your cat-food for you! A bunch of demented basket cases!(on this one I'd agree)

I bet you're onto something!

Like your needing serious psychological help.

Paranoid psychotic much?
STINKCAT

Mitcham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Education4Morons wrote:
To further educate the moron:
The T. gondii parasite gets into your meats on your dinner tables DIRECTLY FROM CAT-SHED OOCYSTS. FROM CATS ROAMING AROUND STOCKYARDS AND FARMS. SO EVEN THOUGH YOU MIGHT GET IT FROM YOUR HERBIVORE MEATS, AN HERBIVORE CAN CONTRACT THIS PARASITE IN NO OTHER WAY THAN DIRECTLY FROM YOUR DISEASE INFESTED CATS. IF YOUR MEAT HAS T. GONDII IN IT, IT GOT IT DIRECTLY FROM *YOUR* CAT-SH!T.
You are walking living proof that T. gondii parasites totally f**ks your mind. Sure hope you're better soon slag heap.
Panther

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

To the sick cat killer : I'd just bet you are about to graduate to killing humans. That's what you sick freaks do. you get tired of torturing and killing animals. That just doesn't do it for you anymore.Does it ? Get the help you so obviously and desperately need before it's too late. If it isn't already. The cops need to pull your IPS address and check you out big time.
Therapy4Psychoti cs

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Panther wrote:
To the sick cat killer : I'd just bet you are about to graduate to killing humans. That's what you sick freaks do. you get tired of torturing and killing animals. That just doesn't do it for you anymore.Does it ? Get the help you so obviously and desperately need before it's too late. If it isn't already. The cops need to pull your IPS address and check you out big time.
This must be just like all those deeply disturbed serial-killers in the making that are eradicating all those other invasive-species in N. America; like Kudzu, Purple-Loosestrife, Gypsy Moths, Emerald Ash-Borers, African Cichlids, Burmese Pythons, Brown Tree Snakes, and Eurasian Watermilfoil from their lands and lakes. MANY of which are escaped pets or were released from pets' habitats (Eurasian Watermilfoil came from pet fish aquariums).

Or how about all those sickos that run animal-shelters, they're nothing but a bunch of child-murdering pedophiles because they have to euthanize animals every day. And every farmer and rancher that has to humanely put down an animal with a gun must be molesting and murdering everything in their county. Those damned sickos! And what about all those people in stockyards murdering all those cattle every day for your McBurgers? I bet they're a hide-out for all the serial-killers that nobody can find! And all those hunters that provide food for their family by hunting, I bet they're the worst of all!

And of course, the ABSOLUTELY WORST, MOST MENTALLY-ILL OF ALL -- all those people who are murdering all those animals to make your cat-food for you! A bunch of demented basket cases!(on this one I'd agree)

I bet you're onto something!

Like your needing serious psychological help.

Paranoid psychotic much?
Therapy4Psychoti cs

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

This cat being lopped in half sounds exactly like what it probably is: Someone in the area got totally fed-up with her cat cruelly skinning-alive and disemboweling-alive all of their own favorite animals, by that cat ripping them in two for her cat's play-toys, so they simply repaid <strong>the exact same favor.</strong> They probably would have used a gun instead but local laws might have prevented that.

TOTALLY equitable and justifiable as far as I'm concerned.(And many many many others believe the exact same way today.)

Now it's just a matter if this criminally negligent idiot cat-owner has learned her much deserved lesson.

Or it will probably happen again and again and again. Some cat-lovers are just that incredibly stupid. If you want to stop these kinds of things from happening educate your fellow cat-lovers on just how incredibly stupid and criminally negligent you all are. It won't stop until you accomplish that.

You've got quite the job ahead of you if you want to stop hearing about cats being shot -- or chopped in half where the humane and LEGAL method of using guns is not allowed.(Yes, it is PERFECTLY LEGAL to shoot and kill any cat. Shoot to maim is animal cruelty, shoot to kill is not. Look it up!)
Therapy4Psychoti cs

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>You are walking living proof that T. gondii parasites totally f**ks your mind. Sure hope you're better soon slag heap.
Here's your homework:

There's only two ways an animal can contract the T. gondii parasite.

1) From direct contact with the flesh or blood of any animal infected with it.

2) From contact with the millions of T. gondii oocysts that are shed in cat feces every time a cat becomes reinfected with its own parasite.(Cats being this parasite's only primary host animal where it can reproduce in this manner.)

Explain to the class how an HERBIVORE (you know what an herbivore is, don't you?) can contract this parasite -- given the only two methods that it spreads. Keeping in mind that most all of your dinner meats are those of herbivores.

You have one day to show everyone how "smart" you are and that you're not just a lonely and pathetic troll with the only company being that of your cat -- a life that would flee from you too if it had half the chance.
STINKCAT

Mitcham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Therapy4Psychotics wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your homework:
There's only two ways an animal can contract the T. gondii parasite.
1) From direct contact with the flesh or blood of any animal infected with it.
2) From contact with the millions of T. gondii oocysts that are shed in cat feces every time a cat becomes reinfected with its own parasite.(Cats being this parasite's only primary host animal where it can reproduce in this manner.)
Explain to the class how an HERBIVORE (you know what an herbivore is, don't you?) can contract this parasite -- given the only two methods that it spreads. Keeping in mind that most all of your dinner meats are those of herbivores.
You have one day to show everyone how "smart" you are and that you're not just a lonely and pathetic troll with the only company being that of your cat -- a life that would flee from you too if it had half the chance.
What's the matter weirdo scared of cats, Never got over mothers cat pissing in your stinking cot seventy years ago? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Edgewater Discussions

Search the Edgewater Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Looking for someone 5 hr Mr Ed 1
new here 15 hr geeze 4
Is the New Smyrna Church of God a CULT? (Sep '13) Fri american 13
Review: Paytas Homes Jul 9 Paytas Homes 4
Bicycle-pedestrian bridges in Osteen, Edgewater... Jul 9 wasted 2
Cocoa Beach, New Smyrna Beach rank among top 10... (Jan '13) Jul 8 Lmao 9
Port Orange city corruption Jul 8 joe 4
•••
•••