Parents want child with peanut allerg...

Parents want child with peanut allergy removed from school

There are 4 comments on the San Francisco Chronicle story from Mar 22, 2011, titled Parents want child with peanut allergy removed from school. In it, San Francisco Chronicle reports that:

As more kids are diagnosed with food allergies, more schools are faced with figuring out how to deal with students who require a special environment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Chronicle.

Florida equals Whitetrash

Lubbock, TX

#1 Mar 24, 2011
It is to bad that the other white trash crackhead parents want to see this little girl get sick and die. Pull your little bastards out of school. to the blond woman who gave the today show an interview. Take the black dick out of your mouth, it was obvoius with your half breed daughter your baby daddy is problay a drug dealer or pedophile.
If it was my kid and you were out there protesting against my daughter I would problay just run your ass over with my truck.
Concerned

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Mar 24, 2011
I think it so tragic and horrific, that a stupid woman would make signs and think that it is ok to torment a small child. She puts on a demonstration, because kids wash their hands. OH MY. I fail to see why it would be a problem. It will help the girl and all other students as well from spreading germs. It is terrible that these people think it is ok to hurt, torment and single out a little girl. What lessons will their children learn. Compassion, caring and even simple civility will be lost to them. They will grow up thinking that it is ok to bully a little child. These protesting parents should be charged with abuse, they are making their kids picket, all because they don't want them to wash their hands. The woman who started this is such a small minded jealous sicko. I feel so sorry for her child. To have to be raised with such unmitigated hatred. I would take my child out of there because of the hatred. I wouldn't want my child to have to deal with such horrible people. Those people will have to answer for their actions. It will come around.
What are people thinking

Evansville, IN

#3 Mar 24, 2011
I'm with "Concerned". What is the big deal about extra washing and rinsing? I mean this little girl cannot help that she has this allergy. People of Edgewater need to grow up. Your kids could probably use a little more hygene practice..What could it hurt? Its just a little inconvienence. Think about if it were your child? What if she were in a wheel chair? Should we not build ramps for her? People of Edgewater you are teaching your children hatred and it will come back around.
Grandma in Edgewater

Winter Springs, FL

#5 Mar 27, 2011
Not all of us who have children in Edgewater Public School agree with the few who are doing this protest. My grandson is in this child's class and we have discussed the situation after all of the media attention. He had never mentioned anything about having to wash his hands or rinse his mouth so he was obviously not upset by it. I also have no problem with it. There has been a peanut allergy procedure in place at this school for some time to accomodate the children with allergies and we have been asked if we send snacks to school to make sure they were not processed in a plant where peanuts are processed or have any nut products. This has never been a problem, it only required a little reading of labels when choosing products to send to school. As I understand it, the girl in his class has a very extreme allergy so extra measures have been taken. No problem. My grandson, who lives with me, told me today the child has not come to class in several days, probably as a result of the media attention. The media should not give these few ignorant people this much power. Florida does not equal white trash, there is white trash everywhere.
Florida equals Whitetrash wrote:
It is to bad that the other white trash crackhead parents want to see this little girl get sick and die. Pull your little bastards out of school. to the blond woman who gave the today show an interview. Take the black dick out of your mouth, it was obvoius with your half breed daughter your baby daddy is problay a drug dealer or pedophile.
If it was my kid and you were out there protesting against my daughter I would problay just run your ass over with my truck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edgewater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Talkina trash: Deltona seeks 3rd party consulta... Jun 22 overit 1
Janet Rosati Jun 19 Volusia 1
News Statue of Ponce the dog gets nudge forward Jun 19 Aaa 4
News 18 men arrested in sex sting at Volusia County ... Jun 12 RuffnReddy 3
News Florida cities fill climate-change vacuum left ... Jun 9 fresh air 1
Review: Paytas Homes (Mar '14) Jun 8 New customer 17
News Is 'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay the most likab... May '17 XTREME BIAS 14

Edgewater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance