NWS Investigating 2 Possible Tornadoes

NWS Investigating 2 Possible Tornadoes

There are 1 comment on the Local6.com story from Mar 30, 2011, titled NWS Investigating 2 Possible Tornadoes. In it, Local6.com reports that:

The National Weather Service says it is investigating two possible tornadoes that may have struck Central Florida during Wednesday afternoon's storms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Local6.com.

Winter Park, FL

#1 Mar 31, 2011
I cannot say wheather this was a tornado or not but it definately wasn't a normal thunderstorm. I lost power at around 4:45 PM as I was leaving for work. Lucky for me, we were the only restaraunt open with power because we operate with a generater, however the entire winter springs was probably up at the restaraunt because there was a waitlist until 9:30 PM (this is very strange for a wednesday evening) when I assume the power came back. On my way to work I saw debris and trees everywhere, a tree through a roof, HAIL, patio furniture blowing through the roads, street lights out with traffic conbustions at rush hour..I get to work and the onix fell down from probably? the patio entrance considering we don't have an onix, but it fell in the front and broke the flower pots and almost broke the glass entrance doors. I got home from work after midnght and the internet, cable, and phone lines were still down. So again, I cannot say if this was a tornado/hurricane, but I'm positive this is not normal thunderstorm behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edgewater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - New Smyrna Beach, FL (Aug '10) Sep 27 Anieoakley357@gma... 50
daddy prefers drugs over his relationship with ... (Feb '15) Sep 19 Justin 3
Hunting in Deep Creek Preserve--Pathetic! Sep 19 William 1
http://psnboss.com/?ref=BHCIjLrne (Feb '15) Sep 11 rick dogg 13
Leonard Puckett (Nov '12) Sep 9 Gail Fee 20
News Horse Lemon Law (Mar '08) Sep 9 well 13
Fire in Edgewater?? Apr '15 Peteirar 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edgewater Mortgages