Where Can I See Fireworks on July 4?

Where Can I See Fireworks on July 4?

There are 9 comments on the www.nbcactionnews.com story from Jun 24, 2009, titled Where Can I See Fireworks on July 4?. In it, www.nbcactionnews.com reports that:

KC area fireworks displays, parades and other events planned to celebrate Independence Day on Saturday, July 4, 2009: Leea TMs Summit a ' Legacy Blast: Free fireworks event set to music.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nbcactionnews.com.

J-dog

Kansas City, MO

#1 Jun 26, 2009
try the mayor's office

Since: Jun 09

Meridianville, AL

#2 Jun 28, 2009
http://www.ci.independence.mo.us/Story.aspx...

Celebrate July 4 in Independence

Make plans now to be at the eighth annual Independence Day Celebration for an evening of music and fireworks. The fireworks display and patriotic music by the Spirit of Independence Band will be at the Mormon Visitors Center, 937 W. Walnut.

The Spirit of Independence Band will play throughout the evening and fireworks, which begin at dark.

The schedule for the evening is as follows:

8 p.m. Gates Open

8:30 p.m. Spirit of Independence Band

9:30 p.m. Fireworks Display (approximate start time)

There is limited parking. People are encouraged to bring blankets or lawn chairs for lawn viewing area. Families may bring food and beverages for the lawn viewing area. No alcohol, drugs, open flames or personal fireworks allowed. Portable toilets and trash bins are available.

The annual Independence Day Celebration is a gift from the City. Business partners are the Mormon Visitors Center and the Truman Presidential Museum and Library.

In the event of inclement weather, a rain date will be announced.
Come to Independence

Kansas City, KS

#3 Jun 29, 2009
Anonyzen wrote:
http://www.ci.independence.mo. us/Story.aspx?id=894
Celebrate July 4 in Independence
Make plans now to be at the eighth annual Independence Day Celebration for an evening of music and fireworks. The fireworks display and patriotic music by the Spirit of Independence Band will be at the Mormon Visitors Center, 937 W. Walnut.
The Spirit of Independence Band will play throughout the evening and fireworks, which begin at dark.
The schedule for the evening is as follows:
8 p.m. Gates Open
8:30 p.m. Spirit of Independence Band
9:30 p.m. Fireworks Display (approximate start time)
There is limited parking. People are encouraged to bring blankets or lawn chairs for lawn viewing area. Families may bring food and beverages for the lawn viewing area. No alcohol, drugs, open flames or personal fireworks allowed. Portable toilets and trash bins are available.
The annual Independence Day Celebration is a gift from the City. Business partners are the Mormon Visitors Center and the Truman Presidential Museum and Library.
In the event of inclement weather, a rain date will be announced.
And admission is only $35 a person.$30 for children 10yrs and younger.
kat

Higginsville, MO

#5 Jul 6, 2009
keep this in mind for next year...higginsville has an outstanding fireworks display
A-Jay

Wentzville, MO

#6 Nov 23, 2009
i love fireworks
Lumbrgfktr

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Dec 23, 2009
Where can you see fireworks> Try the sky
kfd103

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Jul 22, 2012
whats higgisville i thought this was stubed ville lol
kfd103

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Jul 22, 2012
i mean stuped ville

Since: Aug 12

Kansas City, MO

#10 Aug 20, 2012
You may want to stake out a spot in Riverside Park South and hope for the best. I heard that NYC Parks Department will stop letting people in the park at approximately 4pm but that anyone already there will not be asked to leave.

[url=http://www.charlielovett. com.au/franchise-why-franchise .html]coffee shop for sales[/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edgerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crosshairs (Jun '15) 20 hr Yep 8
unfair labor practices by DeKalb County business (Jul '14) Jun '16 yep 10
Has Obama done a good job??? May '16 Huh 2
fight in trimble (Aug '10) Apr '16 Yep 19
What happened to that football player who got a... (May '14) Apr '16 Me Too 15
Suncrest private duty (Dec '15) Mar '16 Yep 4
increase in water sewer bills (Jun '12) Feb '16 What 5

Edgerton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance