Yep
MeSo

Hot Springs, SD

#5 Jun 12, 2017
LMWAO !! How time changes things !!
MeSo

Hot Springs, SD

#6 Sep 19, 2017
Well Hell ....my first post #1 was removed for some reason ,it was about how in 2010 I vacationed down here and how much I enjoyed it !! I told about how I wanted to move here and retire ......well I did in 2013..........and it was the worst mistake of my life !! The schools here are stuck in the seventies and the parents that care about their children have to home school , drug addiction and alcoholism is rampant , the number of child molesters for a town this small is scary. and why is it so hard here to get meat that isn't turning black, fruit and vegetables that don't have rotten spots, gas that your car can run on ?? Seriously ...from the way land prices are you would think this was the greatest place to live on the planet.....but I have been to third world countries that were better off !! But it's alright.....I'm getting the HELL out of here in a couple of weeks .....and you stuck up old prudes can delete this post too !! This place will soon be just a bad memory !!
MeSo

Winnemucca, NV

#7 Oct 15, 2017
Kiss my big ole butt Hot Springs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edgemont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Feb '18 Luella Mendoza 20
Chloe (Feb '17) Jul '17 Random ex 3
Review: Outlaw Saddlery (Dec '13) May '17 Loretta witt 5
News Polygamous sect leader says he's not guilty of ... (Dec '16) Feb '17 MeSo 3
Russell & Patricia Raby (Mar '11) Nov '11 Queen Bee 2
Debate: Immigration - Edgemont, SD (Jun '10) Jun '10 Joe 2
Debate: Health Care - Edgemont, SD (Oct '09) Oct '09 Fred 1

Edgemont Jobs

Personal Finance

Edgemont Mortgages