Sovereign Auto, Sovereign I-75 Auto can help you sell your vehicle through consignment service

Jun 27, 2010 Full story: Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance

From left, Elliot Ryan, sales manager at Sovereign Auto in Flushing and Erin Powers, business manager at Sovereign I-75 Auto in Mt.

Full Story
Lenard Lien

Daphne, AL

#1 Aug 14, 2010
I stopped in at Candlelite Motel with the Batmobile and your paper did an article on it. This was in winter of 1968 I believe. Was wondering if you had the picture/article in your archives that I could get for memorabilia for my kids!! I just run accross my "travel book" I kept for the tour for International Show Car Assn. It was on a trailer pulled by a mock up of Petty's number 43 plymount. Thanks, Lenard Lien
Tim

AOL

#2 Aug 14, 2010
Lenard Lien wrote:
I stopped in at Candlelite Motel with the Batmobile and your paper did an article on it. This was in winter of 1968 I believe. Was wondering if you had the picture/article in your archives that I could get for memorabilia for my kids!! I just run accross my "travel book" I kept for the tour for International Show Car Assn. It was on a trailer pulled by a mock up of Petty's number 43 plymount. Thanks, Lenard Lien
were you with Robin or the Catwoman.
Lenard Lien

Mobile, AL

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Actually me, Robin. and Catwoman were all together!! We just got tired of Hollywood and wanted to get away to an exotic place!!! Lenard Lien

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
xxx star Sep '14 holiday 1
Book Signing Aug '14 Betty L Dowell 1
Review: Red Keg Auto Polishing (Mar '14) Mar '14 sue 1
2014 Little League Baseball & Softball Registra... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Coleman Little Le... 1
free online dat ing tonight! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Randolph Sikel 1
Who do you support for State Senate in Michigan... (Oct '10) Nov '11 Sandynutsisgay 8
Who do you support for U.S. House in Michigan (... (Oct '10) Oct '10 jane 2
Edenville Dating
Find my Match

Edenville Jobs

Edenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Edenville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Edenville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]