Minn. Senate delves into sales tax ex...

Minn. Senate delves into sales tax expansion debate

There are 1 comment on the KARE-TV Minneapolis story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Minn. Senate delves into sales tax expansion debate. In it, KARE-TV Minneapolis reports that:

ST. PAUL, Minn. - Tax reformers in the Minnesota Legislature have waded into an area loaded with political risk, tinkering with the state's sales tax system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE-TV Minneapolis.

Joe Blow

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Could this possibly be the same "Temporary Tax" that was instituted in 1967? The one that was enacted to "solve the budget problems " of that era? The one that was 3% and would end as soon as the Budget was balanced? The one that would never include necessities like Food and Clothing? O yes, those legislators are no longer around to defend their statements. The current legislators cannot be held to those standards. The current legislators are crooked just like all of them have been for years.BUT - YOU Keep voting them into power. I hope you enjoy being screwed without being kissed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eden Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Allegations Against Edina Man Charged In U... 15 hr Hillary broke the... 2
News No Laughing Matter: Ad Targets DFLer's Joke Dur... Oct 21 Dr Wu 4
News Black Minnesota man is arrested for walking in ... Oct 17 Honor Student 2
News Bucklin family thanks public for support (Nov '10) Oct 4 Oliver 27
News Police: Man Stabbed Multiple Times In Hopkins; ... Sep '16 Fundies R Mentall... 3
News Burnsvillle woman charged with stealing demente... Aug '16 pelove 1
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug '16 Post them 19

Eden Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eden Prairie Mortgages