justwondering

Cadiz, KY

#1 Dec 26, 2010
whats up with her what do people think of her
yea yea

Cadiz, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2011
I heard that she was a social worker at the pen and was to either resign or be fired for suxin up the inmates this is all while she was married to bh. and she also was with every black guy in eddyville before she got with him.
stfu

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 12, 2011
well this is my cousin and yall need to stfu!!! she is a awesome mother and so wat if she dates black guys, who the hell are u to point fingers.
thu&;)

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2011
Ew
April Brown

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2011
yea yea is Tosha the trashy whore. No I was not a social worker. I never sucked on my husband so definately not an inmate. I resigned because I was up for a promotion and wasnt a yes girl something you lame bitches wouldnt know shit about. I did however have a couple of relationships with officers at the pen. Bryan and I were not married at the time. He still lived at home with his mommy! Kind of like you Tosha. Next time you want to know anything about me stop talking about shit on here you dont know and ask me. I'm just wondering why you care?
iknow

Greenville, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2011
She was a caseworker and resigned over a card from an inmate.
thun

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2011
I got bh ha
beensucked

Calhoun, KY

#9 Feb 1, 2011
Ya need to back the fuck up and lay off my boo! She s with me now and not with that trashy ass loser BH! So good your with him now cuz she's with a real man now sluts. Oh and BH you need to quit calling her she over you and moving on to bigger and better things! and she sucked it good. I think she already told u that tho.
lmao

United States

#10 Feb 1, 2011
O lord
LMMFAO

Clifty, KY

#11 Feb 1, 2011
?
Bella

Gilbertsville, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2011
And these are the days of our lives.....lol
in case u didnt know

Greenville, KY

#13 Feb 1, 2011
beensucked wrote:
Ya need to back the fuck up and lay off my boo! She s with me now and not with that trashy ass loser BH! So good your with him now cuz she's with a real man now sluts. Oh and BH you need to quit calling her she over you and moving on to bigger and better things! and she sucked it good. I think she already told u that tho.
April is just tryin to make herself look wanted don't nobody want a washed up 30 sumthing yr old that has been with every brother in the surrounding hoods that is fat and has 6 million freckles only reason bh stayed with her is for the money hell he aint have to pay any bills who wouldnt want that he was always fuckin sumbody else the whole time and believe me the whole time so stop writting like u a dude april dont nobody want u
surething

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2011
Yes he was !!!!
WOW WAT A JOKE

Saint Charles, KY

#15 Feb 2, 2011
Yall need to grow the f*ck up and leave april alone. Yall look like a bunch of damn middle schoolers. And yes BH was prolly wit her for the money, only reason was cause she knew how to support a family unlike someone. And yes her family has the financial backing. Hahaha thats funny. And by the way april is not fat, she has lost a lot of weight and lookin good. Love yuh april dnt wrry about these fckin low lifes. They aint worth jack shit. Oh good go ahead and tlk about this post IDGAF!!!! You wont hurt my feelins, cause dnt wrry bout me im settin jst fine un like some of you hood rats.
in case u didnt know

Belton, KY

#16 Feb 2, 2011
april has brought all this shit on herself she is the one that started all this by talking shit about everybody all i got to say is WHO THE F*CK IS SHE NOBODY u can't buy happiness thats y she is so miserable and has to try n down rate everybody else and by the way i don't live n the hood and im doing just fine aint wanting for shit and my parents have plenty of money too so i financial backing from my family too it dont make me better than nobody so who gives a fuck about that
yea yea

United States

#17 Feb 12, 2011
Who hasn't had Bhutan haha
cordie greene

United States

#18 Mar 5, 2011
Anyone that posted negativly about my fam, you can get it any time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alicia Shearer got the best dope in town 2 min Dacia 9
nichols family 4 hr jj 6
abbie matthews 9 hr Hoooo 27
Lance Lane (Feb '12) 9 hr 360Junkman 24
Ron McKenzie Mon Seeker 5
How do you know if your wife is cheating on you? Mar 29 Dr is in the house 6
Alexis That Use To Wprk At Food Giant Mar 26 Speechless 12

Flood Watch for Lyon County was issued at April 02 at 4:05AM EDT

More from around the web

Eddyville People Search