Chasity Brown?
LMAOooo

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2011
Skanky drug addict.
iknow

Dunmor, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2011
She's lazy, don't takes baths, she don't take care of her son, she don't work, she FUGLY, she just down right nasty.
lindsay

Cadiz, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2011
My sister is clearly NOT a skank, she DOES take baths, she DOES take care of her son, unlike his piece of shit father, she IS getting a job, she is NOT fugly, she's beautiful and she is definitely NOT nasty!
missuptodate

Cadiz, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2011
Oh no, on the contrary. She is filthy. She does not brush her teeth on a regular basis or wash herself as needed. I sat beside her once and her body order would choke a vulture. Does she even have custody of her child? Answer that. Why not? Look at her hair. It is always unkempt and her clothes need to be burned because washing them would do no good. She is sneaky and always biting her nails trying to figure out how to start drama. Dont believe me? Just pay attention to her. Watch her bite her nails. The only ppl that would take up for her are family or ppl of the same caliber as her. She wont work and she has outstanding student loans she refuses to repay. She is just another drag on the taxpayers. The world would be better off without her in it. Have you ever seen her remotely try to fix herself up and look presentable? No. She walks around on the back of her jeans, heels wearing holes in them. There is no pride there. Please give me an example of her self pride or dignity for that matter. You can't. Just a waste of air.
Hypocrite alert

Cadiz, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2011
First & foremost I AM NOT defending this person however your post struck the wrong chord with me. She’s a waste of air, of that I am sure.
She & her sister Randi are drug addicts who receive welfare & food stamps, yet you fail to mention that, choosing only to name her unpaid student loans. I too have defaulted on a student loan & I resent the fact that you seem to hold it on the same level. I am not proud of my unpaid loans but my guess is you never went to college so of course you never had to worry about such matters.
In addition, I too tend to walk on the back of my jeans and it has nothing to do with pride or lack thereof. I suppose you consider yourself to be quite thought provoking don’t you? Chasity Brown is undoubtedly a skank, yet I sense you comments stem from matters of a personal nature.
You speak of dignity yet anyone with any class whatsoever wouldn't be caught dead sitting next to her as you claim you have. Perhaps you have been wronged romantically by her or her aids infested sister…Am I getting close? If that’s the case, let me point out that you have no f-ing business pointing out such insignificant bullshit.
lindsay

Madisonville, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2011
she does brush her teeth and take baths on a regular basis. but no she does not have custody of he son and that is none of your damn business why. my sister's life's are none of your business so leave them alone! everybody makes mistakes nobody is perfect! and grow the fucking balls to put your real names!
yokaaaay

Cadiz, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2011
Bathe? Honey, that skank's hair tells a different story. You couldn't run a brush through that shit for nothing. Its a lost cause. Plus, her teeth have a yellowish film on them from neglect. She is too busy trying to cause everyone else misery to take care of herself. She is the ultimate drama queen. She has a hell of a lot of enemies and few friends. Those that take up for her are birds of the same feather. Why does she not take pride in her appearance? She is too busy trying to keep up with her sister's drama. That whole family has to copycat each other. Custody? Yeah, it is my business or any other taxpayer's business. It it public record genius.
Amanda

United States

#8 Feb 14, 2011
She's always been a nasty skank and always will be!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr Denny Davenport 15 min str8 trollin 2
Eddyville Mall Thu Chea 3
Chris Clark Wed curious 6
Democrats are for working folks Wed wow 7
Andrea Lady Jan 18 Painful experience 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jan 17 Bolshevik USA 639
Shay and Alice Caroll Fonseca Jan 17 Devin 11

Eddyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eddyville Mortgages