Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
20,281 - 20,300 of 26,227 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago
conservative Bill

United States

#22908 Jun 16, 2012
So wtf, tell me why you are liberal. Because some little goody two shoes rich kid told the teacher on you when you was trying to cheat off her test papers or you was jealous because the little rich republican kids had shiny new bikes and you had to steal yours.
conservative Bill

United States

#22909 Jun 16, 2012
I would love to have some substantive political discussion here, but I see that ain't gonna happen, at least not if name callin wtf is involved. Catcha later!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22910 Jun 16, 2012
conservative Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is wrong with a so called "tea bagger". They stand for limiting an ever expanding government that is trying to overtake its citizenry. Dems buy votes in the form of entitlements. Rich folks are considered evil because they don't want any part of this entitlement lifestyle. Let me keep most of what I earn myself, governments role is roads, infrastructure and national security. We will take care of our poor, but the government only wants to create more poor so they can stay in power. If my views are wrong, show me.
Show yourself... You post rhetoric, about a heard of racist, dumb, cat like morons, then say prove me wrong ??? Sounds like ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY to me, but feel free to look at the topic, the STOMPED LADY ain't IMPRESSED ! TEABAGGER ! Rich Rmoney-like folks took pensions from the WORKING Americans, gave them to THEIR lazy kids and put the money to work IN OTHER COUNTRIES... Your pal Stevie, JUST took a foreign vacation...Isn't America good enough ???
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22911 Jun 16, 2012
conservative Bill wrote:
I would love to have some substantive political discussion here, but I see that ain't gonna happen, at least not if name callin wtf is involved. Catcha later!
translation- A guy who "called names" doesn't approve of getting them BACK !
conservative Bill

United States

#22912 Jun 16, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>translation- A guy who "called names" doesn't approve of getting them BACK !
I didn't call him a name.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22913 Jun 16, 2012
Actually, you're too dumb to realize, you call name and label as part/parcel of your rhetoric...GROW UP !
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22914 Jun 16, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, I did misspell psyche, didn't I? Just goes to show you that I should slow down my typing, just a little. I always hurry when I'm dealing with shitheads, and I didn't bother to go back and re-read what I wrote. So, that's one for you, but ONLY one.
Re- Name calling, little bois.

This is when your pal SET/VISITED THE BAR...
conservative Bill

United States

#22915 Jun 16, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Actually, you're too dumb to realize, you call name and label as part/parcel of your rhetoric...GROW UP !
Slow down a little Slew, you're not making much sense. "name callin" is descriptive term and his name is wtf. Ass Wipe or something like that would be name calling. So what about conservatives get all up in your panties? Hate that we would rather spend our own money and not you? At least be a little more polite about it. Try not to demand so much.
conservative Bill

United States

#22916 Jun 16, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>Whomever made the attempt to teach you the English language should get their college money refunded, and that college be burned to the ground for fraudulently posing as an institution of higher learning. You're too dense to realize that, whenever you write anything, anything at all, you embarrass yourself. I just hope that poor teacher doesn't know who you are! We have far too many suicidal teachers, as it is.
I was thinking that too. He is so full of hate and anger he can't talk straight. I bet he is throwing stuff right now.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#22917 Jun 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Any one hear the new decree of Obummer?Back door amnesty for illegals and their children.The children on TV already are saying now they can get papers and bring in their whole families.No more Obummer.We can not allow him more time to destroy our Constitution.There is no one else to vote for!!!Mitt Romney all the way!!!
With all due respect, there are several stipulations that apply here,and you should have included them in your post. Also, people keep forgetting that this administration has sent back more illegals than any other administration.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22918 Jun 16, 2012
conservative Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking that too. He is so full of hate and anger he can't talk straight. I bet he is throwing stuff right now.
Bill, You're simple a rhetoric spewing con... How much was that bet, I'll be wanting to collect...
conservative Bill

United States

#22919 Jun 16, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>With all due respect, there are several stipulations that apply here,and you should have included them in your post. Also, people keep forgetting that this administration has sent back more illegals than any other administration.
Sure, but with so many flooding over our borders ( one could only guess ) more will be sent back each year, more than the year before. Mr Obama just opened the flood gates.
conservative Bill

United States

#22920 Jun 16, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Bill, You're simple a rhetoric spewing con... How much was that bet, I'll be wanting to collect...
And which bet are we talking about Mr Slew?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22922 Jun 16, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>With all due respect, there are several stipulations that apply here,and you should have included them in your post. Also, people keep forgetting that this administration has sent back more illegals than any other administration.
Sending illegals back is a waste of time and money if the Border is never secured.Have you not read where they send them back and the next time you read "this is the third time?"We have too many , they just stopped prosecuting them.Only the really criminals,any more.We have one here caught with 800 # of weed,and the Feds.were asked to handle,they turned him loose.Came back after fleeing to Mexico,got caught---again.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22923 Jun 16, 2012
Several stipulations?Why should one tell you everything?Can you not get this on your own or pick up on TV or radio station?What stipulations are you referring to,they are given the green card and not citizenship,or,what.?You know as well as do all of us,the Border is not secure.I was here when the last amnesty was a failure to all but the illegals.It merely caused more illegals,like some 50 million of them here since,and billions spent on them during the interim!
conservative Bill

United States

#22924 Jun 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Several stipulations?Why should one tell you everything?Can you not get this on your own or pick up on TV or radio station?What stipulations are you referring to,they are given the green card and not citizenship,or,what.?You know as well as do all of us,the Border is not secure.I was here when the last amnesty was a failure to all but the illegals.It merely caused more illegals,like some 50 million of them here since,and billions spent on them during the interim!
Hey whitehair, illegals are more likely to vote a particular way, we all know which party benefits by more illegals being in this country. Watch your spelling and punctuation, you might be called illiterate or something!
yes

West Liberty, KY

#22927 Jun 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Sending illegals back is a waste of time and money if the Border is never secured.Have you not read where they send them back and the next time you read "this is the third time?"We have too many , they just stopped prosecuting them.Only the really criminals,any more.We have one here caught with 800 # of weed,and the Feds.were asked to handle,they turned him loose.Came back after fleeing to Mexico,got caught---again.
I read your post alot and you sir are a smart man and you tell the truth.I like that about you.I also know it is a waist of time and money lots of money waisted sending the mexicans and others back to there country when are boarders are not being secured.are boarders should be secured befor we have a nother 911 like what happen in new york and i fell we are in great danger till are borders are secured.Aney one that drives to usa can get in easey as it is now.The onley ones that is bothered is the people walking across are boreder.The people thats here and not legal should all be sent back one time the second time they should be harshley punished.I dont think are goverment wountes to stop the people from comeing here and i think they are paying are goverment off with drug money to not secure are boarders.
conservative Bill

United States

#22928 Jun 16, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
A Letter from Mitt Romney to his Former Gardener

About the New Immigration Rules

The Borowitz Report has obtained the following letter from Republican
presidential nominee Mitt Romney to his former gardener, José Salazar:

Dear José:

I’m writing to you today with some exceptionally good news.

As you probably remember, a few months back I fired from you from your job
mowing the lawn at my house. If I remember correctly, my exact words were,“I’m
running for office, for Pete’s sake, I can’t have illegals.”

Well, here’s the good news: now I can.

Thanks to President Obama’s executive order regarding immigration, I’m happy to
report that I can hire you back to your old job, as long as you’re under 30. Am
I right in assuming you are? You looked pretty young to me, especially for a
person who spends so much time in the sun and isn’t allowed to come inside the
house.

You see, as much as I like firing people, I’ve come to regret letting you go,
José. Ann and I miss you. The young man we hired to replace you, while “legal”
and all, just doesn’t mow the lawn as well as you do, and he insists on being
paid “on the books,” which rubs Ann and me the wrong way.

So I hope you’ll consider my offer to come back. The only teeny hitch – and I
hope you’ll agree that it’s just a teeny one – is that I’ll have to fire you
again come January. I’ll be President then, and I’ll have to reverse everything
that Obama did, for Pete’s sake.

But there’s a lot of mowing to be done between now and January, José, and Ann
and I think you’re the man do it. If not, I suppose we’ll have to go out and
hire ourselves a Greek fellow. I understand they work for nothing, or drachmas
– whichever’s less.(Laughing Out Loud.)

Sincerely,

Mr. Romney
This letter was NOT written by Romney

Slew wants to believe it but know's it's fabricated.
yes

West Liberty, KY

#22929 Jun 16, 2012
The mexicans are takeing over are small towns in ky now here where i live.I see lots of new mexicans comeing here every week.It is a shame are goverment will not stop this.The mexacans are destoreying are way of life here and it is geting to where the local people can not get a job for them.Hell they work for verry little money and drow every dam free thing they can get.food stamps hud and so on.I personley dont think we have ever had a president that ever even tryed to stop the mexicans from comeing here and it has goten verry bad in elliott county.carter county and all the sournding counties so i can not emagin how bad the other states have got.ARE BOARDERS NEED SECURED befor its to late.The killings and robery is geting even worse here and most of it around here is the drug delling mexicans in this area.I cant spell good but i hope you can read what i typed.I am a dem, but i sure as hell would like to have RON PAUL for president and i dont like eather man runing for president this time around.I think we are screwed no mater who wins this ellection.
yes

West Liberty, KY

#22930 Jun 16, 2012
conservative Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
This letter was NOT written by Romney
Slew wants to believe it but know's it's fabricated.
That is probley the kind of letter that he would wright thoe.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 151,373
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Democrat 1,782
Judge Jill Clark (Apr '12) 2 hr pg parnell 16
wow 13 hr Really 3
Looking for Stan Cowan (Jan '14) 15 hr Eddyville refugee 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) Sat Tollesboro Guy 81,601
any hot guys at broadbents Fri hot girl 1
•••
•••
Eddyville Dating