Sarah Ann Duff and Jeremy Wring

Posted in the Eddyville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BEWARE

Sun Prairie, WI

#1 Nov 9, 2012
If you know this girls parents; please tell them to beware of this boy, he is mentally unstable, preys on young girls, and torements them. He has had the county attorney from Livingston Co to threaten unlaw transactions with a minor charges, he is a liar and a control freak! Someone please if you know this young lady please warn her. His past history with girls is shocking, all of the past 3 girlfriends have been under the age of 18 and he is 24? He becomes suicidial, threatening and then he rages. I BEG you if you know her please warn her parents. I can back up all this, and I'm sure the past 3 girlfriends parents can back it up as well.......
wellthen

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2012
I know at least one of the past three girlfriends was at least 22 or 23 so I don't know that it is just underage girls he dates. I do know one of the girlfriends and she did say he is very controlling and obsessive. Who ever dates him needs to be very careful...
Beware

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Nov 11, 2012
The previous girlfriend was 17, she is from Crittenden County but moved away to college somewhere over in West Virgina, the girl before her was just 16 she is from Livingston Co, he is very dangerous, and yes very controlling and obsessive, almost stalker status. He was dating the girl from Critt while still trying to stalk and get back with the girl from Livingston. He was talking to Sarah the whole time he was dating the one from Critt. He scopes out his next victim while torementing the one he is currently dating. He is a pathelogoical liar, he has told so many lies he doesnt know what is the truth. Both these previous girls are good kids, both come from very grounded and good families...please if you know Sarah's parents please warn them! He is very very dangerous!
lmaooo

Benton, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Is sarah okay?
concerned

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Nov 16, 2012
I know Sarah and her family very well. "Beware" you say that you have proof of the accusations, what kind of proof do you have?
BEWARE

Gary, IN

#6 Nov 17, 2012
concerned wrote:
I know Sarah and her family very well. "Beware" you say that you have proof of the accusations, what kind of proof do you have?
Call Livingston County Attorney's office, they will confirm the letter sent to "JIMMY" they got his name wrong but it was sent to Jeremy, on July 25 2012, threatening charges of Unlawful transaction with a minor, from a 16 yr olds parents, this girl he dated before the 17 yr old from Crittenden co. He was stalking the Livingston girl the whole time he dated the girl from Crittenden, they had the threaten him with charges to get him to leave her alone, and from what I understand the girl from Crittenden her parents went threw the same thing with him only her parents went after him without the lawyers! He was still dating the girl from Crittenden while trying to date Sarah!!!!! 2 days after they broke, it came out that Sarah and Jeremy were offical.

If you know her or her parents; have you noticed a change in HER behavior? Is she hanging out only with him and not having anything to do with her friends? Does she seem stressed out? He is manipulative, he will isolate her, he will control her anyway he can. He MO is that all his ex-girlfriends "cheated" on him and they "hurt" him and that he has been the victim, when in turn the girls are; he also talks them into sexual things, horrible sexual things he is disgusting.

The Letter will be as follows:

Jimmy Dale Wring
3756 SR 855N
Salem KY
This is his address, but the Livingston Attny office has his first name wrong. This will confirm, then if you can find the other girls and their parents (I wont disclose their names here) contact them, I'm positive that they will give you all the information about Jeremy you need
True

Madisonville, KY

#7 Nov 18, 2012
I used to live close to him
a few houses down
And I can confirm he is a total creep
I was only 12 when he was trying to talk me
Into doing sexual things with him
I never dated him- and never wanted to
but from what I've experienced just associating with him is very unsettling and uncomfortable

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 22, 2012
I was one of those girls he dated and all this stuff is true! If you want more information contact the Livingston County Attorney about this awful person. The only thing that isn't true about what was written was my age I wasn't 16 I was barely 17.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 22, 2012
No words are horrible enough to describe this so called young "man". He nearly destroyed my life but because I have Christian parents, solid church family and foundation I survived and rose above what he did to me. Thank the Lord my mother has a 6th sense about young men or men period like him. I see now clearly why he didn't like my mother. She knew what he was! Thank the Lord she checked my messages on texts, e-mails etc. She knew he was threatening and manipulating me! It wasn't just a cheating thing. He harmed me. He lied so many lies to me and my parents and to so many other people. My heart goes out to the girl from Crittenden County and to all of his other innocent victims. We were nothing more than a game to him. Nothing more than prey like an animal would attack. My view on the world WILL NEVER be the same because of him. He is very sick and if this girl or any other young girl is dating him they need to get away from him and fast. Oh and to the person who said he dated a 23 or 24 year old. That is absolutely not true because he doesn't like girls his age. He can't control them or use them.
wellthen

Princeton, KY

#10 Nov 22, 2012
I know for a fact he dated a girl from Crittenden that is 22 or 23 her last name is Crabtree and she said as well that he is very controlling and girls should be careful around him. She dated Jeremy right before the Owen girl started dating him. Either way girls should be very careful around him.
Jeremy Wring

Dunmor, KY

#11 Nov 22, 2012
No yall are over reactin to the sitiation.All them girls was cheatin on me.
oh dear

Paducah, KY

#12 Nov 22, 2012
Jeremy Wring wrote:
Oh, poor pitiful you.
ReallyJerBear

United States

#13 Nov 25, 2012
Jeremy Wring wrote:
Well well well; JerBear how many girlfriends have called you that? Ummmmmm all of them? Not single one of these girls you dated ever cheated on you ever I know all of them personally and it was you who did the cheating jerk. You cant even distinquish a truth from a lie. Your a sick sick person, you definitely need mental help!! And just how do you look yourself pathetic self in the mirror is beyond me, however I dont think you even know the person staring back! I just hope this poor girls dad isnt the one that puts a bullet in your fata$$, cause the last 2 should have!

Location hidden

#14 Nov 27, 2012
Let's get one thing straight JerBear or sick prick whichever you choose to look yourself in the mirror and decide to be that day....Shall we go back and ask every parent of the girls you dated...who had to run your sorry sick ass off? Shall we talk to all the fathers? Those girls didn't cheat on you. You are a psychopathic liar! They were all innocent victims! To the idiot who claims to know for a fact about a Crabtree girl....shall we talk to her father. He is a sick controlling freak and a rapist! AND after her OR more than likely while with her he was dating the Livingston County girl who we know for a fact he was also dating the Crittenden County girl too. I verified ALL of the information with the Livingston County Attorney and it IS all true. Guess he thought the rest of us would not be smart enough to figure out. The whole line of this is to keep another girl or girls SAFE! We wish the freak no harm at all. It takes a sick person to stalk, manipulate, lie about a suicide attempt. In talking with all of these girls family he did the SAME thing every time. NO ONE CHEATED ON HIM! He also lies about his employment, money in bank. A family source he worked for revealed WHY he fired him with good reason. If his family will reveal the truth.....

Location hidden

#15 Nov 27, 2012
Thinking about contacting both the Crittenden County girls and the Livingston county parents and telling them about this on Topix and tell them they need to follow through and press charges against him so he WILL stop!
sickboy

Milwaukee, WI

#16 Nov 28, 2012
I know the mother of the Owen girl; work with her, and I remember her talking about what this kid did to her daughter and I will let her know it's here, from what I gather he is lucky her and her husband didnt hunt him down
Ms Owen

United States

#17 Nov 29, 2012
LMAO THIS IS GREAT!!!! Whoever put this up, is pretty much dead on!!! I'm the mother of the Owen girl from Crittenden.....BOY BOY BOY the story I could tell, and Jeremy YOUR the liar no one is over reacting, and trust me your lucky your still breathing.....my daughter however isnt going to college in West Virgina she is in Eastern Kentucky far enough away from this prick to get near her! and I agree if anyone knows this girls parents......warn them, they need to get their daughter as far away from this pervert as they can get her! I'm pretty easy to get ahold of if this girls parents want information! I have a ton of it!
ridiculous

Owensboro, KY

#18 Dec 3, 2012
you people are pathetic. you might wanna consider what your writing because you could be turned in just as well. Jeremy is a great guy and in no way is hurting anyone. he does his best for Sarah, and they are more than likely going to get married. why dont you people GROW UP and get your OWN lives instead of bashing other people. Jeremy is a very nice and loving man, and i ought to turn you ALL in for bad mouth, and black mailing Jeremy.. grow the heck up and worry bout your own lives.
cassidy

Benton, KY

#19 Dec 3, 2012
Jeremy Wring wrote:
Poor you
Anonymous

Madisonville, KY

#20 Dec 3, 2012
Who in their right mind would stick up for this guy?
you need to be admitted to western state cuz girl ur mind is sick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madison Cook (Aug '15) 1 hr Drive 6
Huddle House 1 hr Welcome to reality 2
Cody Brummett 5 hr hearsay 5
Donnie Correll 6 hr Hotmomma 1
Where is Jamie Smurawa? 9 hr Damn i want her 9
Reward 9 hr Fed up with deadb... 7
Ashton Breaux Sep 27 digusted 1

Eddyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance