Lashea Hollowell
Someone

Detroit, MI

#1 Jan 13, 2011
What do u think of her?
good friend

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2011
Lashea is a very pretty, sweet girl. Everytime she sees a good friend, she compliments you. Lashea never does anybody wrong. She is by far the best girl I know in the middle school. So quit trying to start shit with Lashea cause she is way to sweet, honest, respectful, and beautiful inside and out for people to be hatin on her!! I love this girl and she is there for anybody and everybody anytime of the day or night!!!
Great Friend

Dunmor, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2011
Good friend! your are right Lashea is a great friend to have! She is always there for me when I need her!
La La La

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2011
I completely agree with everything that's been said!! She's One of my Best Friends and I dare somebody to start something with her!
Kristen

Fair Oaks, IN

#5 Jan 24, 2011
Lashea is a very beautiful, stong, and sweet girl. Even though we have had our ups and downs, we have always found a way to forgive each other. Lashea is very talented in basketball and is always there for her team.
:)

Detroit, MI

#6 Jan 24, 2011
Shea is a great girl -- in all kinds of ways
Lashea Hollowell

Dunmor, KY

#7 Mar 31, 2011
Thankss for eveything thats been said!:)
Opsjsj

Owensboro, KY

#8 Apr 4, 2011
She coo

Since: Apr 11

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Apr 4, 2011
She doesn't look too good but idk she might be cool.
Opsjsj

Owensboro, KY

#10 Apr 4, 2011
Who are you?
Eww

United States

#11 Jun 12, 2011
Wow lashea u would make ur own topix. U r so stuck up !!
Lashea Hollowell

Cadiz, KY

#12 Jul 27, 2011
Eww wrote:
Umm.. Sorry that you think I'm stuck up but I'm not.. An I dnt have many enemies. But I didn't make my own topic I dnt really like this website bc ppl get trashed talked about them.. An it's makes them feel bad.. Bc they dnt know who said it bc they hide behind screen names.. An are afraid to put their real names..but whoever you are sorry you feel that way about me. You prolly just dnt know me well enough if you think I'm stuck up! Have a good day!:)
Brody4

United States

#13 Jul 28, 2011
I love ya Shea....Fk them hataz u kno ur the best!!!
Lashea Hollowell

Cadiz, KY

#14 Jul 29, 2011
I love ya too Brody & thanks :)
trigg girll

Cadiz, KY

#15 Jul 31, 2011
uhmm lashea is one of my betfriends thats fuhhshure <3 ya girll(:
savannahP

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jul 19, 2012
lashea i love ya girl
alexia

Oak Grove, KY

#17 Jul 21, 2012
i hope she dont turn out like the rest of the family
Lashea Hollowell

Dunmor, KY

#18 Jul 21, 2012
alexia wrote:
i hope she dont turn out like the rest of the family
what is that supposed to mean?
Sherri Loves Kyle

Huntington, IN

#19 Jul 22, 2012
Lashea Hollowell wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm.. Sorry that you think I'm stuck up but I'm not.. An I dnt have many enemies. But I didn't make my own topic I dnt really like this website bc ppl get trashed talked about them.. An it's makes them feel bad.. Bc they dnt know who said it bc they hide behind screen names.. An are afraid to put their real names..but whoever you are sorry you feel that way about me. You prolly just dnt know me well enough if you think I'm stuck up! Have a good day!:)
Lashea, you might remember me and you might not, I was in Lyon in 6th grade.but imma get to the point and set here and say haters will be haters. They obviously want something you've got. lol but be the bigger and brighter person i know you are and forget stupid stuff like that! I honestly do NOT have any idea on how they would get that kind of stuff out you you bc you have never (that i seen of) tried to hurt someone mentally or physically. anyway.. catch ya later girl!
Sherri Loves Kyle

Huntington, IN

#20 Jul 22, 2012
Eww wrote:
WOW!!! have you noticed your the only one who either has not put a "REAL NAME" on here, and used a screen name... PATHETIC. anyways grow up, if your gonna talk trash add your name onto what you wrote. thanks!, have a wonderful night!!((;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stacie agent-day-jones what kind of person is s... 1 hr Harley 3
tana scott pregnant again?? (Dec '13) Thu how dare you 7
Lake Barkley Crossfit Wed Frustrated 1
Savannah Wittmer Jun 28 thinking 3
chance at hu-bs Jun 26 hahaha 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jun 25 HOMEEE 644
Route 62 Diner, The Corner BBQ, Station Burger Jun 25 Trippin 6

Eddyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eddyville Mortgages