First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who

Dunmor, KY

#1 Apr 28, 2012
What about this girl?? She has a bad name for herself!! She needs to keep it in mind we don't play games around here! She messing with Kenny Keith brad and no telling who else she had sex with brad on the 1st date trashy don't ya think I see another robin Harris
mmmmm

Nebo, KY

#2 Apr 29, 2012
Nasty..
aaron c

Dunmor, KY

#3 Apr 29, 2012
its messed up that yall are starting crap about her she is very nice and awsome so leave her name out ya mouth
haha

Dunmor, KY

#4 Apr 30, 2012
Aaron your just trying to get some just go ask I'm sure she will give it to you!! Haha
advice

Dunmor, KY

#5 May 1, 2012
All I have heard is bad things all I've seen is trash.. She needs to realize she is at Lyon county not a strip bar! And her tits r ugly just saying she is nasty she got a little drunk and showed her boobs that's nasty!
nahhhhh

Madisonville, KY

#6 May 3, 2012
I don't think it's right that you wanna judge someone you don't know. How many girls get drunk and show their boobs? Plenty of 'em. She's a sweet girl who just likes to have fun and she isn't messing with Kenny or Brad, she was dating Keith, and she never had sex with Brad on the first date. Maybe if some of you got to know her then you wouldn't be judging her.
advice

Dunmor, KY

#7 May 3, 2012
nahhhhh wrote:
I don't think it's right that you wanna judge someone you don't know. How many girls get drunk and show their boobs? Plenty of 'em. She's a sweet girl who just likes to have fun and she isn't messing with Kenny or Brad, she was dating Keith, and she never had sex with Brad on the first date. Maybe if some of you got to know her then you wouldn't be judging her.
pretty sure she did have sex with brad I was there when sh. Was bragging to lexie and Alexis
nahhhhh

Madisonville, KY

#8 May 4, 2012
I never once said she didn't, I said she never did on the first date. Besides, she never bragged to anyone about it. It's her life, what does it have anything to do with everyone else? Nothing. She's only been with 2 guys and it isn't any of ya'lls business. Why don't you just get to know her before you judge. The only one who has any right to judge people is God. Nobody's perfect so just give her a break.
haha

Dunmor, KY

#9 May 4, 2012
Well she shouldn't present herself as a sluty bit**
uwish

Princeton, KY

#10 May 4, 2012
Why isn't she in school?? Maybe someone should check this out!!
honest

Dunmor, KY

#11 May 4, 2012
I agree. Someone should check that out.
hmm

Dunmor, KY

#12 May 5, 2012
Because the rat looking girl told her mom she didn't wanna go.. Cause theres to much drama that girl needs to wake up! Drama is life!!!
nahhhhh

Madisonville, KY

#13 May 7, 2012
She don't go to school because she saw no point in going back to high school when she's ready for college. She's been working on getting her ged and getting her life together. She don't present herself as a slutty bitch, she presents herself as a sweet but out going person who likes to have a good time. She don't need fake ass people like you trying to trash her name all over this immature site. Maybe ya'll should grow the fuck up and not try to hide behind your computers. If you have a problem with her then go up and TELL HER FACE TO FACE! Ya'll are just a bunch of punk ass bitches who have nothing better to do but try and trash peoples names on the internet. By the sounds of it, ya'll are just jealous of her because she's a really pretty girl, with a great personality. Back the fuck up off her!
hmm

Dunmor, KY

#14 May 7, 2012
nahhhhh wrote:
She don't go to school because she saw no point in going back to high school when she's ready for college. She's been working on getting her ged and getting her life together. She don't present herself as a slutty bitch, she presents herself as a sweet but out going person who likes to have a good time. She don't need fake ass people like you trying to trash her name all over this immature site. Maybe ya'll should grow the fuck up and not try to hide behind your computers. If you have a problem with her then go up and TELL HER FACE TO FACE! Ya'll are just a bunch of punk ass bitches who have nothing better to do but try and trash peoples names on the internet. By the sounds of it, ya'll are just jealous of her because she's a really pretty girl, with a great personality. Back the fuck up off her!
this is Tasha you can tell by reading it
nahhhhh

Madisonville, KY

#15 May 8, 2012
No, it's not Tasha. How can you supposedly tell it's her by reading that? Try the fact that I hang out her more than anybody and people like you piss me off because you don't even know her but yet you think you can judge her and talk shit. She knows this crap is here, but she don't give a fuck what others think of her because she knows the truth and none of you do. So get some lives and grow up.
uwish

Paducah, KY

#16 May 8, 2012
Well if she was ready for college she would have her GED already!! Don't you think!! It comes first!! Duh
honest

Nebo, KY

#17 May 8, 2012
Oh so nahhh is Alex then!!!
hmm

Nebo, KY

#18 May 8, 2012
Low life's!! Alex you turned on lexie your two faced!
nahhhhh

Madisonville, KY

#19 May 9, 2012
Did I say I was from your judgmental town? No. Obviously you don't know shit. She's working on getting her GED, you have to wait till testing day to get it stupid-ass! Now why don't all of you get a life and quit trying to trash on my best friend. You don't know her, you don't know what she goes through day after day, and you don't know her story. Back the fuck off her. Btw, idk who Alex is, but if she hangs out with Tasha then she's got to be pretty cool. Now, go on somewhere else and leave my girl alone.
haha

Dunmor, KY

#20 May 27, 2012
Hoeeeesssss! Both of them that why they besties

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lnstant Access 7 hr MC Presidential 1
Ky state pen Wed Momma 4
Kim tiller Wed KimberlyTiller 8
Guys that wear girls panties Tue Def doesnt wear ... 2
Breaking News Alert Feb 19 no you did not 10
Erika Owens (May '15) Feb 16 Do gooder 12
brieana russel (Dec '11) Feb 12 Tori 8

Eddyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance