First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ben

United States

#1 Dec 31, 2010
Chase is nothing but a punka$$, someone that loves to stalk and harass people. He spent a night in jail for harassing his girlfriend or should I say his ex-girlfriend!!
Hey chase do you care if one of my friends ask her out?
Collins

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2011
Yeah I know Chase, dude he really likes to harass he girls after she breaks up with him. He is 1 messed up MF'er, he is all talk bout like u Ben..I would hope u both get ur life back in order and straighten up.
mike hawk

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2011
Who is this Ben mothafucka
Ben

United States

#5 Jan 2, 2011
mike hawk wrote:
Who is this Ben mothafucka
It's me mothafucka why you wantta know for?
betterthenallofy ou

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2011
Your all screw ups.
Go to college and get a job.
sunshine

United States

#11 Jan 8, 2011
Punk burn out
wooow

Belton, KY

#12 Jan 8, 2011
mike hawk? really? boys get dumber and dumber! sooooo immature!
LMAO

United States

#13 Jan 8, 2011
Damn Chase you are stooping to the lowest of lows dating a 8th grader!! If Allie's parents found out you where the one that talked her into leaving with you that night they would have you under the jail !! Why can't you find someone your own age?

Oh wait the ones your age DON'T want you do they?
amk

United States

#15 Jan 13, 2011
i suggest you keep my name out of it? understood?
it was my choice.
WTF

Spirit Lake, IA

#16 Jan 13, 2011
Allie Kirtley OMG!
jacey

Chicago, IL

#17 Jan 13, 2011
Bahaha he does like them young girls what a punk. Hope he goes to jail the rest Of his life. Fing all these lil bit****. Effing dumb***
this chase mofuckin bull

United States

#18 Jan 13, 2011
Lol nun yall kno me so stop actin like u kno me get a life and quit talkin bout me. I never did nothin to none of yall...so keep hidding behind a screen name
jacey

Chicago, IL

#19 Jan 13, 2011
Oh yeahh dumb Fu** ur gf is how old 8, my bad in 8th grade what is she 14 or 15? Either way nasty. can u say rape. Low life pos!
this chase mofuckin bull

United States

#20 Jan 13, 2011
jacey wrote:
Oh yeahh dumb Fu** ur gf is how old 8, my bad in 8th grade what is she 14 or 15? Either way nasty. can u say rape. Low life pos!
oh my bad....u must keep track...not good enough...like i said ur pathetic for even talking shit what did i do to you seriously!!!! I am done with it and it dont get under my skin....but i wanna kno what i did to any of yall...nothing thats it. Jacey!!!! B!&ch please. U dnt kno shit
lizzbeth

Kansasville, WI

#22 Jan 14, 2011
Chase is a punk a*s b!t*h!! He's one nasty mofucka. This pos needs to be put away for the rest of his damn life. The world would be sooooo much better off without him!!!!
getoverit

Powderly, KY

#23 Jan 14, 2011
Must be a powerful person to make you all so jealous. Chase is capable of a lot more than you all know. More than he knows, good thing he won't lose sleep over any of what you say. The world would be a lot better if people focused on helping people out rather than running them down. Punks run off at the mouth... so let it flo
hauss

United States

#26 Jan 17, 2011
Chase would stomp yalls ass!! Straight up.
xxx

United States

#27 Jan 17, 2011
hauss wrote:
Chase would stomp yalls ass!! Straight up.
Bahahaha now hauss that's a good one!!!!! I needed that good laugh today.
thrillavanilla

Belton, KY

#28 Jan 17, 2011
I agree with xxx, that is hilarious, he couldn't squish and mofuckin grape in a fruit fight HAHAHA he gotta big ol sloppy vagina right where his penis should be!
zoo animal

United States

#29 Jan 17, 2011
Lmfao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron McKenzie 16 hr Seeker 1
Alexis That Use To Wprk At Food Giant Thu Speechless 12
Brad Holland ? (Mar '14) Mar 24 Wow 52
zhanna Mar 24 Oh yeah 1
Best BBQ Ever!!! 93 & 293 Mar 21 allen 6
Hey you!!!!!! Mar 20 allen 9
Hotest Girls In Lyon Co High Right Now. (Jan '13) Mar 18 stud 26
Eddyville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web