Small Child Flown To Hospital After H...

Small Child Flown To Hospital After Hit By Car In Bruceville-Eddy

There are 2 comments on the KCEN story from Aug 29, 2008, titled Small Child Flown To Hospital After Hit By Car In Bruceville-Eddy. In it, KCEN reports that:

Updated: Aug 29, 2008 9:53pm A small child was flown to the hospital Friday night after he was hit by car in Bruceville-Eddy between Waco and Temple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCEN.

friend

Temple, TX

#1 Aug 30, 2008
you should sew the driver for such incedent. the poor child was on the side of the rode and the driver was above the speed limit and ran over the poor child. if only you knew how much the child's family is suffering because of it. they had plans for the child to go to school and now they can't because of the driver!
friend of the driver

Temple, TX

#2 Sep 1, 2008
uh...have you ever heard of a accident? the driver tried to swerve and miss the child who shouldnt have been in the road in the first place...quit talking about this when you obviously dont have any idea what happened! and the driver did try to miss him!!!!
whoever wrote that is an ignorant piece of crap!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonz aka Shelia Nov '17 Needit 1
News Bruceville-Eddy police continue investigation i... (May '08) Oct '16 Christina Maxwell 5
News TxDOT investigates Belton construction company (Sep '15) Sep '16 Betty 2
Red's New Cashier (Dec '15) Dec '15 Curious 1
trisha Schmidt (May '14) Dec '15 Jack 5
News Police News: Mexia police investigating homicide (May '07) Nov '15 JUSTICE FOR CHAMP 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Oct '15 anon 18

Eddy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eddy Mortgages