bigfoot in Maine
Maine bigfoot research

AOL

#1 Oct 26, 2006
I live in eddington maine and have been researching bigfoot since 1992 if in one has an interest in this subject E-mail me @ [email protected] thanks
Helen

Colesburg, IA

#2 Oct 30, 2006
I happen to believe in Bigfoot and other fantasy creatures, to include faires, elves, Good Men and Dragons. You can email me @ ma[email protected] please don'tbe nasty. Thank you. Sincerly Helen
Maine bigfoot research

AOL

#3 Nov 1, 2006
Helen wrote:
I happen to believe in Bigfoot and other fantasy creatures, to include faires, elves, Good Men and Dragons. You can email me @ [email protected] please don'tbe nasty. Thank you. Sincerly Helen
Helen feel free to check out the maine bigfoot yahoo group it has a sighting list for maine here is the link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Mainebigfoot/...
Cornelius Delante

Dennysville, ME

#4 Nov 6, 2006
Bigfoot in Maine? Of course! His current job is governor of Maine.
Maine Bigfoot Research

AOL

#5 Nov 8, 2006
Cornelius, thank you for that brilliant insight! the search is over!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-RCMP officer who smuggled Nunavut narwhal tu... Sep 21 not all good 1
News Amish couple hope to settle here in Maine (Nov '07) Sep 13 Paul 5
Bangor Maine Sucks (Nov '11) Aug 28 rowper dean 340
Business Aug '17 Tubby 2
News This is Maine's chance to start restoring its a... Aug '17 gavel 2
News Ondine, new restaurant in Belfast, to feature l... Aug '17 Mike Silverton 1
Landlords to Avoid in Bangor Maine (Apr '13) Jul '17 Ginny 39

Eddington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eddington Mortgages