Cash, drugs and weapons seized during...

Cash, drugs and weapons seized during five narcotic search warrants...

There are 5 comments on the North Texas e-News story from May 18, 2016, titled Cash, drugs and weapons seized during five narcotic search warrants.... In it, North Texas e-News reports that:

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 officers from the Bonham Police Department, Fannin County Sheriff's Office, Honey Grove Police Department, Savoy Police Department, Ector Police Department, and members of the Special Response Team of Homeland Security Investigations conducted five narcotic search warrants in Bonham, Dodd City, and the Boyd community. These officers also began arresting individuals named on 35 arrest warrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Texas e-News.

Joe Cool BD

Sherman, TX

#1 May 22, 2016
My hat is off to all those good men and women who put all those bad men and women behind bars! Salute! Hopefully they will do these drug busts more often!
Gertie

Van Alstyne, TX

#3 Jun 1, 2016
no names released yet?
White Trash Posse

Piscataway, NJ

#4 Jun 1, 2016
Gertie wrote:
no names released yet?
Too many from the Vet Center involved, thus the need to quash the report. The Dom is super vigilant to cover up.
White Trash Vanguard

Brandon, MS

#5 Jun 3, 2016
White Trash Posse wrote:
<quoted text>

Too many from the Vet Center involved, thus the need to quash the report. The Dom is super vigilant to cover up.
The silence is deafening. Millions of dollars for "recovery" actually a US Government flophouse/crackhouse. Your tax dollars at work!
Donny

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2016
Following

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a fierce divorce attorney 17 min The other side 10
Marv & Kelly 2 hr Tucker 2
School posts 2 hr Tucker 4
Rolandos 16 hr unnamed 10
Tito Grady Oct 11 Moustache Rider 20
News Fannin County Commissioners Court: Articles sti... Jul '18 Duplicity 1
Martha Marie Clark (Apr '18) Apr '18 Ben 4

Ector Jobs

Personal Finance

Ector Mortgages