Next Last

Since: May 08

Detroit, MI

#141 May 12, 2008
Semper Fi!
Mortaja Altamimi

United States

#143 Nov 3, 2011
I want to thank everyone who was there when we needed it most nd I hope god helps all of those people that were commenting negitivly without knowing my brother cuz obviously they are the ones who need gods help the most nd I just found out about this page about aweek ago nd its great to see how much ppl love ahmed nd I hope god blesses all of u people......

till this day it is still hard to read nd right down rip and ahmed after it. Wallah I die to at least hear his voice one more time....
RIP SUPERMAN
Patriotic Girl

West Mifflin, PA

#144 Nov 12, 2011
You are all illiterate and the filth that comes out of all your mouths just reiterates what I have said about the muslims..Get to school and learn to talk English!! Do you eat out of those mouths-you won't eat pig but you talk and act like this??The pig is cleaner than your mouths..Go back to wherever you came from, this is OUR COUNTRY not yours..You have no respect for anyone!!
Skeeter

United States

#145 Nov 12, 2011
Free camel rides in Dearborn today spray for fleas though !
Mortaja Altamimi

Dearborn, MI

#146 Jan 16, 2012
Patriotic Girl wrote:
You are all illiterate and the filth that comes out of all your mouths just reiterates what I have said about the muslims..Get to school and learn to talk English!! Do you eat out of those mouths-you won't eat pig but you talk and act like this??The pig is cleaner than your mouths..Go back to wherever you came from, this is OUR COUNTRY not yours..You have no respect for anyone!!
You only know what CNN and the media tells you therefore you are a guinea pig for this country that you call yours that no one belongs to.You are the infestation of this country not us trust me you what u eat and you got pig coming out of your mouth the way you talk so you can take your patriotic ass and stand for being the disease you are infesting other country's and being so blind that you don't even know who your standing for by saying your a patriotic girl. You look at us different cause we care about the kids starving in the other country's. You say we don't belong here but yet your so proud of your constitution that its disgusting. You need a reality check by getting your dumb head out of you dumb ass and look at the world not just whats on TV, and i have the respect for everyone including my self which you seem to lack by telling me this is your country not mine. Open your eyes and see what is reality dumb patriot.
Patriotic Girl

New Brighton, PA

#147 Jan 17, 2012
As I have said,your filthy mouths and ways are what some of the reasons we hate you muzzies..You do not care about anyone but that stupid quran you're always quoting..The muzzies have trickled in one at a time to the countries that they have moved into..Then, they take over and vote the way they want, in order to change the laws to fit themselves..DO NOT GIVE ME THIS GARBAGE!!!Look at the Netherlands for one example, they have changed the laws to suit themselves..I have a quran and it is the biggest lie!!! Be gone with you !!!! And, by the way,I have more education than you and that you are the ones with your heads up your $sses..When your suicide bombers blow themselves up thinking there are all those wonderful virgins waiting for you,they are just dead!!!
gilbert swinebender

Orlando, FL

#148 Jan 17, 2012
another muslim?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecorse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime rate in Ecorse, how do we reduce it (May '08) Wed Free Arnold 123
The Wonderful Ecorse Police Department Not ! (Dec '08) Wed Free Arnold 117
Review: Edwards Plumbing And Heating Wed Paul 2
I remember Dunn school and had a lot of good me... (Jan '09) Wed roadster 48
UPDATE 1-Russia's Severstal sells U.S. plants t... Oct 27 eire88 11
Titans trounce Truman, pull off clean sweep Pho... Oct 24 Kevin 1
Ecorse Drug Dealers (Nov '08) Oct 16 Arnold 124
Ecorse Dating
Find my Match

Ecorse People Search