altamimi

Little Rock, AR

#21 Apr 23, 2006
i just want 2 say thanx ta every one 4 their love and support to Ahmed altamimi. i hope to c evry1 in heaven when its that day.

R.I.P, i luv u hamoody! you'll always be in my heart 4 now n till i day.
Read the fatah 4 ahmed every 1!
HMM SORRY FOR THE LOSE

AOL

#22 Apr 24, 2006
I asked a simple question but apparently you misunderstood i did not hear nothing or say nothing so please go get your facts straight re-read what i said i do not know hassan nor do i want to call him im from a complete different state and would like to know what happened
INSTEAD OF SITTING HERE BASHING EACH OTHER JUST SAY WHAT HAPPENED OR DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE A HARD TIME SPEAKING THE TRUTH?
SAD A MAN DIED AND EVERYONE IS FULL OF HATRED
altamimi

Dearborn Heights, MI

#23 Apr 26, 2006
HMM SORRY FOR THE LOSE wrote:
I asked a simple question but apparently you misunderstood i did not hear nothing or say nothing so please go get your facts straight re-read what i said i do not know hassan nor do i want to call him im from a complete different state and would like to know what happened
INSTEAD OF SITTING HERE BASHING EACH OTHER JUST SAY WHAT HAPPENED OR DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE A HARD TIME SPEAKING THE TRUTH?
SAD A MAN DIED AND EVERYONE IS FULL OF HATRED
I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHNG U SAID CLEARLY IF U DIDNT HEAR ANYTHING OR SAY ANYYTHNG THN WATS UP WTH THT FIRST COMMENT??
"Did you know or hear about what happend yesterday?
We lost a fellow brother named: Ahmad Altimimi.
How?: Well he was showing off with his new motorcycle in the busy streets when he made a sharp turn without slowing down, and slammed the floor. He died in the ambulance."

"The Funny Thing: NOTHING WAS ON THE NEWS ABOUT HIM TODAY!"
HOW THE HELL IZ THT FUNNY?? U NOTICED THT THERE WAS NOTHING ABOUT HIM ON THE NEWS SO U WENT AHEAD AND POSTED A LIE ONLINE U NOE WAT THEY CALL PEOPLE LIKE THAT....THERE CALLED LOW-LIFES. AND THE THING IZ U NOE THAT U MADE A MISTAKE AND UR DENIYING EVERYTHNG SHOW SOME RESPECT AND APOLIGIZE INSTEAD OF SITING THERE LIKE AN IDIOT TRYING TO THINK OF NEW WAYS 2 PISS ME OFF! I DONT WANT NOTHING FROM U ALL I WANT U 2 DO IZ RESPECT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE RESTING IN PEACE! CUZ 1 DAY WERE ALL GANNA DIE AND U NOE WERE ULL END UP IN HELL!!C IF U R A MUSLIM U WOULD NOE THAT ITS AGAINST OUR RELIGION 2 TALK ABOUT OTHERS ESPECIALLY THE ONES HU R TRYIN 2 REST IN PEACE! U NEED 2 PULL URSELF 2GETHER AND GET URSELF STR8 BUDDY! WE DONT WANT HATRED IN THIS WORLD I DONT WANNA SIT HERE AND ARGUE WITH U CUZ ITS ALL JUST A WASTE OF MI TIME I DONT NOE U,U DONT NOE ME OR AHMED I DONT NOE Y U STARTED THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE FOR GODS SAKE U DONT EVEN LIVE IN THE AREA WE LIVE IN HOW CAN U ACTUALLY HAVE THE HEART TO DO SUCH A THNG LIKE THIS AND GET EVERYBODY MAD AT U LIKE THIS? R U ENJOYING EVERYTHNG RT NOW R U HAVIN FUN READING WAT IM RITING ABOUT U RITE NOW??? UR PROBABLY SITTIN THERE LAFING UR HEAD OFF LIKE A LITTLE GIRL U DONT HAVE NO FUCKIN IDEA HOW HORRIBLE THE ALTAMIMIS ARE GANNA B 4 THE REST OF THERE LIVES THE LAST THNG THEY WANT IZ U SITTIN THERE HATTIN ON THEM THEY DONT EVEN NOE HU THE FUCK U R DO THEM ALL A FAVOR AND UNPLUG ALL THE WIRES ON UR CUMPUTER THE LAST THNG THEYD WANT RITE NOW IZ 2 HEAR FROM U AGAIN!!! AND IF U R A TRUE ARAB THEN U WOULD CALL UP ONE OF THE ALTAMIMIS AND APOLIGIZE! U SAID THT U DONT WANNA CALL HASSAN THTS BCUZ U NOE U WERE RONG AND UR 2 SCARED 2 CALL HIM UP BUT YALLAH HU CAREZ WE DONT NEED UR APOLOGY JUST BACK OFF WE DONT WANNA HEAR FROM U AGAIN. WE NEVER DID NOE U LETS KEEP IT THT WAY!!!!

*~R.I.P AHMED ALTAMIMI*~
(AKA SUPPERRMANN)

ALLAH YIRHAMAK HAMOODY WE ALL LUV U!! HAMOODY DONT PAY ANYYYY ATENTION 2 THT IDIOT HEZ NOT WORTH THE ATTENTION KK REST IN PEACE HABIBI!! WE WILL ALWAYZ LUV U THIS ISINT GOODBYE HAMMOODY ITS UNTILL WE MEET AGAIN!!!!!
Nancy

United States

#24 Apr 26, 2006
DEARBORN IRAQI wrote:
bro everyone is capping on the first guy who wrote something on here.. he was just letting everyone know the story hassan man allah yerham ahmad. BUt seriously everyone else chill bro there were 9887890 stories going out from friends of our beloved ahmad.
Anyways just chill out everyeone.! and allah yerham Al marhoum AHmad altimimi (fatiha) bye
Yes, for pete's sake, all the guy did was post that he died. He didn't make any negative statements about the guy, or swear or use profanity.
Nancy

United States

#25 Apr 26, 2006
altamimi wrote:
<quoted text>
I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHNG U SAID CLEARLY IF U DIDNT HEAR ANYTHING OR SAY ANYYTHNG THN WATS UP WTH THT FIRST COMMENT??
"Did you know or hear about what happend yesterday?
We lost a fellow brother named: Ahmad Altimimi.
How?: Well he was showing off with his new motorcycle in the busy streets when he made a sharp turn without slowing down, and slammed the floor. He died in the ambulance."
"The Funny Thing: NOTHING WAS ON THE NEWS ABOUT HIM TODAY!"
HOW THE HELL IZ THT FUNNY?? U NOTICED THT THERE WAS NOTHING ABOUT HIM ON THE NEWS SO U WENT AHEAD AND POSTED A LIE ONLINE U NOE WAT THEY CALL PEOPLE LIKE THAT....THERE CALLED LOW-LIFES. AND THE THING IZ U NOE THAT U MADE A MISTAKE AND UR DENIYING EVERYTHNG SHOW SOME RESPECT AND APOLIGIZE INSTEAD OF SITING THERE LIKE AN IDIOT TRYING TO THINK OF NEW WAYS 2 PISS ME OFF! I DONT WANT NOTHING FROM U ALL I WANT U 2 DO IZ RESPECT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE RESTING IN PEACE! CUZ 1 DAY WERE ALL GANNA DIE AND U NOE WERE ULL END UP IN HELL!!C IF U R A MUSLIM U WOULD NOE THAT ITS AGAINST OUR RELIGION 2 TALK ABOUT OTHERS ESPECIALLY THE ONES HU R TRYIN 2 REST IN PEACE! U NEED 2 PULL URSELF 2GETHER AND GET URSELF STR8 BUDDY! WE DONT WANT HATRED IN THIS WORLD I DONT WANNA SIT HERE AND ARGUE WITH U CUZ ITS ALL JUST A WASTE OF MI TIME I DONT NOE U,U DONT NOE ME OR AHMED I DONT NOE Y U STARTED THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE FOR GODS SAKE U DONT EVEN LIVE IN THE AREA WE LIVE IN HOW CAN U ACTUALLY HAVE THE HEART TO DO SUCH A THNG LIKE THIS AND GET EVERYBODY MAD AT U LIKE THIS? R U ENJOYING EVERYTHNG RT NOW R U HAVIN FUN READING WAT IM RITING ABOUT U RITE NOW??? UR PROBABLY SITTIN THERE LAFING UR HEAD OFF LIKE A LITTLE GIRL U DONT HAVE NO FUCKIN IDEA HOW HORRIBLE THE ALTAMIMIS ARE GANNA B 4 THE REST OF THERE LIVES THE LAST THNG THEY WANT IZ U SITTIN THERE HATTIN ON THEM THEY DONT EVEN NOE HU THE FUCK U R DO THEM ALL A FAVOR AND UNPLUG ALL THE WIRES ON UR CUMPUTER THE LAST THNG THEYD WANT RITE NOW IZ 2 HEAR FROM U AGAIN!!! AND IF U R A TRUE ARAB THEN U WOULD CALL UP ONE OF THE ALTAMIMIS AND APOLIGIZE! U SAID THT U DONT WANNA CALL HASSAN THTS BCUZ U NOE U WERE RONG AND UR 2 SCARED 2 CALL HIM UP BUT YALLAH HU CAREZ WE DONT NEED UR APOLOGY JUST BACK OFF WE DONT WANNA HEAR FROM U AGAIN. WE NEVER DID NOE U LETS KEEP IT THT WAY!!!!
*~R.I.P AHMED ALTAMIMI*~
(AKA SUPPERRMANN)
ALLAH YIRHAMAK HAMOODY WE ALL LUV U!! HAMOODY DONT PAY ANYYYY ATENTION 2 THT IDIOT HEZ NOT WORTH THE ATTENTION KK REST IN PEACE HABIBI!! WE WILL ALWAYZ LUV U THIS ISINT GOODBYE HAMMOODY ITS UNTILL WE MEET AGAIN!!!!!
Wow... you need some anger management classes
rip ahmed altamimi

Dearborn Heights, MI

#26 Apr 26, 2006
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... you need some anger management classes
1ST OF ALL LOSING SUM1 ISINT EASY U DONT NOE HOW IT FEELS U NEED 2 MIND UR OWN BUISNESS!!THS HAS NOTHIN 2 DO WTH U HU EVER THE HELL U R
dearborn mom

Dearborn, MI

#27 Apr 27, 2006
everyone stop for a moment and think through the mind of this young man's mom and dad please people have some sympathy. may he rest in peace. and only god knows what happened.
rip

Detroit, MI

#28 Apr 27, 2006
dearborn mom wrote:
everyone stop for a moment and think through the mind of this young man's mom and dad please people have some sympathy. may he rest in peace. and only god knows what happened.
i wish everybody thought the way u did everyone just wont drop the subject!! god bless u nobody would let ahmed rest in peace!!
rip

Detroit, MI

#29 Apr 27, 2006
CAN EVERYBODY PLEZE AT LEAST HAVE THE HEART TO TAKE A MOMENT AND PRAY FOR AHMED READ THE FATIHA PLEZE N THANK U I NOE FOR A FACT THT AHMED WILL SO APPRECIATE IT ALLLAH YIRHAMOU
*~*FATIHA*~*

Bismillah ar-rahmaan ar-raheem Al-hamdu lillahi rabb al-alameen Ar-rahmaan ar-raheem Maaliki yawm ad-deen Iyyaaka naabudu wa iyyaaka nastaeen Ihdina s-siraata l-mustaqeem Siraata l-latheena anamta alaihim ghair al-mughdoobi alaihim wa la daaleen

R.I.P HABIBI WE LUV U AND ALWAYZ WILL HAMOODY WAZ A SOUL SURVIVOR AND A TRUE WARRIOR FOR THOSE OF U THT KNEW HIM HE WAZ MORE THN PURE HEARTED HE WAZ ALWAYS AN ANGEL!!!
dearborn mom

Dearborn, MI

#30 Apr 27, 2006
Al FATIHA for (Ahmed Altamimi) ALLAH YURHAMOU. That is all people should be saying.
uuu

Dearborn, MI

#32 Apr 28, 2006
who's ahmad?
Altamimi

Dearborn, MI

#33 Apr 29, 2006
uuu wrote:
who's ahmad?
AHMED IZ AN ANGEL THTS HU HE IZ HE WAZ A SOUL SURVIVOR AND A TRUE WARRIOR!!
RiP aHmEd aLtAmImI

Ypsilanti, MI

#34 Apr 29, 2006
Altamimi wrote:
<quoted text>
AHMED IZ AN ANGEL THTS HU HE IZ HE WAZ A SOUL SURVIVOR AND A TRUE WARRIOR!!
WE LUV U AHMED ALTAMIMI (AKA)SuPeRmAn AS I ALWAYZ SAY THIS AINT GOODBYE IT TILL WE MEET AGAIN!!!!I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MI HEART HAMOODY ME SOUL IZ RESTING WTH U RT NOW WE WILL NEVER LEVE YOU HABIBI! MA NINSAK YA HAMMOODY!!!!FATIHA
Bismillah ar-rahmaan ar-raheem Al-hamdu lillahi rabb al-alameen Ar-rahmaan ar-raheem Maaliki yawm ad-deen Iyyaaka naabudu wa iyyaaka nastaeen Ihdina s-siraata l-mustaqeem Siraata l-latheena anamta alaihim ghair al-mughdoobi alaihim wa la daaleen
R.I.P HABIBI WE LUV U AND ALWAYZ WILL HAMOODY WAZ A SOUL SURVIVOR AND A TRUE WARRIOR FOR THOSE OF U THT KNEW HIM HE WAZ MORE THN PURE HEARTED HE WAZ ALWAYS AN ANGEL!!!
RiP aHmEd aLtAmImI

Detroit, MI

#36 Apr 30, 2006
SassyKat- wrote:
<quoted text>
How are your spelling and english grammar grades?
excuse me?? whats tht suppose 2 mean??
RiP aHmEd aLtAmImI

Detroit, MI

#37 Apr 30, 2006
SassyKat- wrote:
<quoted text>
How are your spelling and english grammar grades?
LADY UR A TRIP MAN WHATS THT HAV 2 DO WTH ANYTHNG THS PAGE WAZ MADE PERSONALLY 2 COMMENT 4 AHMED OKKKKKK WHAT DO U THNK UR PERFECT ASKIN ME HOW MY SPELLING N ENGLISH GRAMMER GRADEZ R! EVERY1Z DIFFERENT I ENJOY RITIN THE WAY I DO WEATHER U LIKE IT OR NOT DEAL WTH IT!
RiP aHmEd aLtAmImI

Detroit, MI

#38 Apr 30, 2006
R.I.P HAMOODY WE LOVE YOU AND THT HALARIOUS LAUGH OF YOURS!!ALLAH YIRHAMAK HABIBI WALLAH MA NINSAK HAMOODY *~AHMED KHAYOUN ALTAMIMI(AKA) SuPeRmAn*~*

*~*FATIHAA*~*
RiP aHmEd aLtAmImI

Detroit, MI

#39 Apr 30, 2006
IF U WANNA NOE MORE ABOUT AHMED WE HAVE A MYSPACE PAGE 4 HIM
http://www.myspace.com/ripahmedaltamimi THERES THE SITE
bee

Detroit, MI

#40 May 3, 2006
R.I.P
RiP aHmEd aLtAmImI

United States

#41 May 3, 2006
HI HAMOODY ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I WROTE 2 U IM SRRY WALLAH U NOE IVE BEEN AT UR HOUSE HELPIN OUT EVERYDAY I WALK INTO UR ROOM EVERYDAY LITTEN UP WITH CANNDLES IT HURTS 2 C UR BED EMPTY I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT UR ACTUALLY GONE ITS GANNA TAKE ME A WHILE 2 NOTICE I LUV U HABIBI TAKE CARE OF URSELF UP THERE IN HEAVEN!!WE WILL NEVER EVER 4GET U WALLAH!!!!!

FATIHA

Sorry for your loss

Dearborn, MI

#42 May 3, 2006
I was just reading your messages and wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss. I don't know who Ahmad is although his name sounds familiar. Allah yurhmuh. It sounds to me that you we're a very good friend to him and it's so sad that u lost a close friend. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.
RiP aHmEd aLtAmImI wrote:
HI HAMOODY ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I WROTE 2 U IM SRRY WALLAH U NOE IVE BEEN AT UR HOUSE HELPIN OUT EVERYDAY I WALK INTO UR ROOM EVERYDAY LITTEN UP WITH CANNDLES IT HURTS 2 C UR BED EMPTY I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT UR ACTUALLY GONE ITS GANNA TAKE ME A WHILE 2 NOTICE I LUV U HABIBI TAKE CARE OF URSELF UP THERE IN HEAVEN!!WE WILL NEVER EVER 4GET U WALLAH!!!!!
FATIHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecorse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan and Britain conde... 13 hr Steve 8
Buffalo Bills send Detroit Lions pizza, wings f... 16 hr Pizzarrhea 3
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) 18 hr Cantfoolme 34
State divides up $75 million in blight funding 20 hr reality is a crutch 1
Semi Driver Arrested For Drunk Driving Dec 15 kev 1
Holy Traditions: Is the nation ready for Islami... (Feb '14) Dec 13 honest 8
Muslums Need Jesus Christ Dec 13 honest 6
Ecorse Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web