First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Invalid

Dearborn, MI

#1 Mar 31, 2006
Did you know or hear about what happend yesterday?
We lost a fellow brother named: Ahmad Altimimi.
How?: Well he was showing off with his new motorcycle in the busy streets when he made a sharp turn without slowing down, and slammed the floor. He died in the ambulance.

The Funny Thing: NOTHING WAS ON THE NEWS ABOUT HIM TODAY!
hassan altamimi

Dearborn, MI

#2 Apr 1, 2006
Do you know Ahmed Al-tamimi? And who are you? Get your story straight, you say he was showing off... were you there? You said it was a turn, did you see it? And were you in the ambulance to tell us when he passed? Whoever this is, call my number at 313-790-0102, and i'll give you the real story. Don't ever write shit down that you didn't witness first-hand, and you just heard from other people. Get the story from the family. You don't know what this family is going through for you to write shit down like this... if you can't respect that, atleast respect yourself.
I'll be waiting for your call, tomorrow is his burial, if you want to pay your respect, you'll know who we are once you see us. Ask for Hassan. If your a muslim, do it the right way.
Invalid wrote:
Did you know or hear about what happend yesterday?
We lost a fellow brother named: Ahmad Altimimi.
How?: Well he was showing off with his new motorcycle in the busy streets when he made a sharp turn without slowing down, and slammed the floor. He died in the ambulance.

The Funny Thing: NOTHING WAS ON THE NEWS ABOUT HIM TODAY!
Invalid

Dearborn, MI

#3 Apr 1, 2006
Hey hassan we heard that him and a couple of friends were showing off so we wrote it down.
we didnt mean it the way you took it.

and wallah i was crying all day
kassem bazzi

Dearborn, MI

#4 Apr 3, 2006
First off all whoever wrote that about Ahmad obviously has no heart at all ....no respect for the ALtimimi family and nothing in there souls, ALL I WANT FROM EVERYONE IN THIS CITY IS TO SHUT UP ABOUT IT PLEASE STOP SAYING HE WAS SHOWIN OFF AND DOING TRICKS AND WHAT NOT....ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS EVERYTHING YOUR SAYIN IS WRONG PLEASE LET HIM REST IN PEACE ......
R-Y-S

Dearborn, MI

#5 Apr 3, 2006
"Invalid" writer....Do yourself a favor and make your name valid. It's obvious you do not know what your talking about, so instead of sitting down on that computer chair of yours and twirl around like a little girl and think of ways to start INVALID stories-GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND STOP FOLLOWING UP ON YOUR FALSE STORIES ON OTHER WEBSITES.

Never insult other people's intelligence thinking we can't link your other sites to this one.

What a disgrace to have species with stone heart like yourself.
Respect yourself as well as those resting in peace.
R-Y-S

Dearborn, MI

#6 Apr 3, 2006
"Invalid" writer....Do yourself a favor and make your name valid. It's obvious you do not know what your talking about, so instead of sitting down on that computer chair of yours twirling around like a little girl and thinking of ways to start INVALID stories-GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND STOP FOLLOWING UP ON YOUR FALSE STORIES ON OTHER WEBSITES.

Never insult other people's intelligence thinking we can't link your other sites to this one.

What a disgrace to have species with such stone heart as yourself. TOO COLD.
Respect yourself as well as those resting in peace.
Loulou

Ann Arbor, MI

#7 Apr 7, 2006
I would like to pay my respects to all the Altamimi family and I was shocked when I heard about the awful news. I hope that this would be the last tragety for all of us and I hope for Ahmad to rest in peace and he for sure would have a place in heaven watching over all of us. R.I.P Ahmad Altamimi
Thaer

Monroe, MI

#8 Apr 7, 2006
invaild wrinte if any one finds out who the hell he is they better let me fuckin kno b/c he has some shitcomin his way,have some respect for the altamimi family and his close friends he had blessed heart from god one made of gold and for u to sit here and type lies about him i have no respect for u and keep your name invalid itll save yourself ahmed R.I.P ilove u --------T
Ahmed Al-Burkat

Ann Arbor, MI

#9 Apr 7, 2006
To Inaild do not say anthing about ahmed or his family because u do not know them b/c if u r a man say ur name so i can find u and kick ur azz u fucken puzzy if you are a man show your self and show respect to ahmed and his family or just shut up and dont write shit about him or any of his family members and dont bullshit u were not crying because u dont cry if u dont have a heart and trust me u dont have one.

Ahmed Altamimi R.I.P
Duckmeat

Little Rock, AR

#10 Apr 10, 2006
Thaer wrote:
invaild wrinte if any one finds out who the hell he is they better let me fuckin kno b/c he has some shitcomin his way,have some respect for the altamimi family and his close friends he had blessed heart from god one made of gold and for u to sit here and type lies about him i have no respect for u and keep your name invalid itll save yourself ahmed R.I.P ilove u --------T
I realize that this whole issue is none of my business. But correct others with love, not hate.
hassan yassine

Lebanon

#11 Apr 11, 2006
hey i just wanted to ask god to forgive us all my name is hassan yassine and i don't knwo if anyone would remmebr me he use to go to school with me i liked this guy a lot man why god got make thingsa hard on us and on our family i just ask god to help his mother an dhis family out
wow man i remmebr this time we hanged out and we egged some house i wish i never left usa i wish that
R.I.P ahmed
and who ever wanna say he was showin off please shut the shut up
hassan yassine

Lebanon

#12 Apr 11, 2006
hey hassan i'm so sorry man please if u got msn add me up my name is hassan yassine i use to go with ahmed to the same school but right now i'm in lebanon nman i'm so sad abotu twhat happen and please make every one shut up who ever wanna talk shit make them shut up man please

U_R_MY_SUN @ hotmail.com
hassan altamimi wrote:
Do you know Ahmed Al-tamimi? And who are you? Get your story straight, you say he was showing off... were you there? You said it was a turn, did you see it? And were you in the ambulance to tell us when he passed? Whoever this is, call my number at 313-790-0102, and i'll give you the real story. Don't ever write shit down that you didn't witness first-hand, and you just heard from other people. Get the story from the family. You don't know what this family is going through for you to write shit down like this... if you can't respect that, atleast respect yourself.
I'll be waiting for your call, tomorrow is his burial, if you want to pay your respect, you'll know who we are once you see us. Ask for Hassan. If your a muslim, do it the right way.

<quoted text>
DEARBORN IRAQI

Dearborn Heights, MI

#13 Apr 11, 2006
bro everyone is capping on the first guy who wrote something on here.. he was just letting everyone know the story hassan man allah yerham ahmad. BUt seriously everyone else chill bro there were 9887890 stories going out from friends of our beloved ahmad.

Anyways just chill out everyeone.! and allah yerham Al marhoum AHmad altimimi (fatiha) bye
rip hamoody

Fenton, MI

#14 Apr 12, 2006
AHMED R.I.P WE LUV U AND WILL NEVER EVER 4GET U! ALL U IDIOTS OUT THERE HU DONT HAVE ANYTHNG NICE 2 SAY ABOUT HAMOODE THN DONT SAY NOTHIN AT ALL UR JUST MAKIN IT HARDER ON URSELVES MAKIN UP BULLSHIT TALKIN OUT OF UR ASSES ISNT GANNA GET U ANYWERE IN LYFE!THE ALTAMIMIS AND THE PEOPLE HU WERE CLOSE TO HAMOODE ARE GOING THRU LIVING HELL RT NOW U PEOPLE CAN AT LEAST SHOW SUM LOVE AND SUPPORT TOWARD US IZ THT 2 MUCH 2 ASK??
WE LOVE U HAMOODY AND ALWAYZ WILL U NOE THT THERE ALWAYZ WILL B A PLACE 4 U IN OUR HEARTS 4EVER AND ALWAYZ!!
(ALLAH YIRHAMAK HABEBII)
(FATIHA)
RIP Ahmed Altamimi

Dearborn, MI

#15 Apr 13, 2006
Well i really don't know wat 2 say really we're missen u sosososo much down here while ur up there in PaRaDiSe..... Hamoudyy i cant believe this has happened 2u out of all the people in the world it had 2 be u.. U were more than an AnGeL to us and to ALLAH O SABAHNA TA3LLA... WOW this feels like a nightmare that will never ever end in a million years God i wish u were here rite now we need u beside us, and trust me we all want to here that funny laugh of yours one lass time it alwayz made your family and especially me laugh soso hard.. May u R.I.P my WE LOVE YA TA DEATH!!!!!!!
WOULD EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO SAY THE FATIHA FOR OUR BELOVED BROTHER AHMED!!!!!!!!!!
rip hamoody

United States

#16 Apr 13, 2006
u noe wat the only person hu needs 2 chill out iz u tht retar didnt noe wat he waz saying he "heard"from sum1 and spread the word which he shouldnt have done he waz rong n he should no tht alrt buddy!!!the only reason y hassan snaped waz bcuz he dont want poeple startin rumors smart one he wanted every1 2 noe wat really happend!!get ur fax str8!!*R.I.P HAMOODY FATIHA WE LUV U*
hmmm sorry for the lose

AOL

#17 Apr 15, 2006
Allah yara7moo
So can someone please tell me what happened?
Im just kind of pondering what happened to him?
rip hamoody wrote:
u noe wat the only person hu needs 2 chill out iz u tht retar didnt noe wat he waz saying he "heard"from sum1 and spread the word which he shouldnt have done he waz rong n he should no tht alrt buddy!!!the only reason y hassan snaped waz bcuz he dont want poeple startin rumors smart one he wanted every1 2 noe wat really happend!!get ur fax str8!!*R.I.P HAMOODY FATIHA WE LUV U*
abe mroue

United States

#18 Apr 15, 2006
i didnt no ahmed but from wat i hear man hes a good guy i pay my resects to Ahmed Altamimi family r.i.p "only the good die young"
rip hamoody

Monroe, MI

#19 Apr 15, 2006
="hmmm sorry for the lose"]ok listen did u call up hassan?like he told you to if not then call him up and you'll noe exsactly what happened 2 hamoody the full story ok. i wanna ask u 1 thing u noe how u said tht u heard from sum1 about ahmeds death.....was that person a family member or was that person there wen it happened??how could u b soo sure about wat u heard and post it online? Do u think u made a smart choice?think about it wat if samahallah u lost a family member or a best friend and people u dont noe cum out of no where and start spreading rumors how would that make u feel wont it hurt u sooo bad that u wanna just hurt that person!!!welll u noe wat thats exsactly how i feel rt now!SO do us all a favor call up hassan and find out wat happened okkkkkkk!!

*~R.I.P HAMOODY WE LUV U AND ALWAYZ WILL! U WILL NEVER EVER B 4GOTTEN U WILL ALWAYZ B IN OUR HEARTS 4 EVER AND ALWAYZ~**~*ALLAH YIRHAMAK HABIBIII FATIHA*~*
rip hamoody

Monroe, MI

#20 Apr 15, 2006
Bismillah ar-rahmaan ar-raheem
Al-hamdu lillahi rabb al-alameen
Ar-rahmaan ar-raheem
Ma[a]liki yawm ad-deen
Iyyaaka naabudu wa iyyaaka nastaeen
Ihdina s-siraata l-mustaqeem
Siraata l-latheena anamta alaihim ghair al-mughdoobi alaihim wa la daaleen - sadaka allah alathem

*~*R.I.P HABIBI ALLAH YIRHAMAK HAMOODY WALLAH MA NINSAK ABADAN!!!*~*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecorse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Hung Replacement Windows Can Increase Re... 23 hr Gerald Vonberger 1
Michigan divides up $75 million in federal fund... Thu reality is a crutch 1
Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan and Britain conde... Dec 17 Steve 8
Buffalo Bills send Detroit Lions pizza, wings f... Dec 17 Pizzarrhea 3
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) Dec 17 Cantfoolme 34
State divides up $75 million in blight funding Dec 17 reality is a crutch 1
Semi Driver Arrested For Drunk Driving Dec 15 kev 1
Ecorse Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web