Larry B. Salisbury Supporters

Larry B. Salisbury Supporters

Posted in the Ecorse Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Ecorse Resident

Detroit, MI

#1 Sep 26, 2009
I just recieved your flyer. Salisbury must have been doing a happy dance yesterday while the FBI took Worthy away. BUT, you can stop the dancing. We don't want you either. Your flyer focuses on our negative part of the city, what it should have said is Dear Ecorse, If I am elected you won't get this crap from me and I promise, promise, promise to not be on Fox 2 every night if you elect me again. The citizens of Ecorse want better and you are not IT.
When will it end

Livonia, MI

#2 Sep 26, 2009
Ecorse Resident wrote:
I just recieved your flyer. Salisbury must have been doing a happy dance yesterday while the FBI took Worthy away. BUT, you can stop the dancing. We don't want you either. Your flyer focuses on our negative part of the city, what it should have said is Dear Ecorse, If I am elected you won't get this crap from me and I promise, promise, promise to not be on Fox 2 every night if you elect me again. The citizens of Ecorse want better and you are not IT.
I agree

scumberry is worse...if that is even possible
Bookie Joe

Plymouth, MI

#3 Sep 26, 2009
Well if he is telling people that they are going to get their dpw jobs back..That will not happen..Because the receiver will not allow it.It did not have it the first time.It will not have it this time..If so maybe 2 people.Besides it's proven by Slobsbury that his is a failure already.If people want to vote for a failure then i guess these people are as ignorant as him.But he will not have a say how money is spent anyway..Also he is still under investagation by the feds..They take along time before doing anything..His is coming..Trust me..The only reason worthy's came first was because he was in office..Just wait until all of worthy's comes out and you see all the criminals involved..
FIST of JUSTICE

Detroit, MI

#4 Sep 26, 2009
When Salisbury gets indicted, I will get on the FED train! But until now, I have only heard accusations! Can someone get some true facts! If someone broke the law, they should be prosecuted! The claim was, Salisbury was under investigation (before Worthy was), and has never been indicted or charged w/ any crime. Alot of people talk. Just remember, someone will be the next mayor. Alot of new people ran on August 4th, and were not voted in. This is what the people of the city voted... That's what we get. These persons tried to add new faces, morals, and lawful values. It was turned down. People don't do not vote on credentials all the time. Some play on the side of Friendship, Color, and some just go vote not knowing whom or what there voting for. At this time, we have Worthy and Salisbury to vote for. At this time... Salisbury looks like he will win the Election. If you don't like how he runs the city... w/ the receiver! Then folks! Vote someone else in 2 years. Don't cry if you don't campaign, run, or help new canidates that are running get into office. Some new, will add checks/balances to the old. This is what we need!
Ecorse Resident

Detroit, MI

#5 Sep 26, 2009
FIST of JUSTICE wrote:
When Salisbury gets indicted, I will get on the FED train! But until now, I have only heard accusations! Can someone get some true facts! If someone broke the law, they should be prosecuted! The claim was, Salisbury was under investigation (before Worthy was), and has never been indicted or charged w/ any crime. Alot of people talk. Just remember, someone will be the next mayor. Alot of new people ran on August 4th, and were not voted in. This is what the people of the city voted... That's what we get. These persons tried to add new faces, morals, and lawful values. It was turned down. People don't do not vote on credentials all the time. Some play on the side of Friendship, Color, and some just go vote not knowing whom or what there voting for. At this time, we have Worthy and Salisbury to vote for. At this time... Salisbury looks like he will win the Election. If you don't like how he runs the city... w/ the receiver! Then folks! Vote someone else in 2 years. Don't cry if you don't campaign, run, or help new canidates that are running get into office. Some new, will add checks/balances to the old. This is what we need!
OH THIS JUST FRUSTRATES ME TO NO END. IF YOU ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION, HOW CAN YOU RUN FOR PUBLIC OFFICE, WASN'T THAT THE POINT WHERE EVERYONE WANTED QUAMIE TO RESIGN, OUR FOOL IS UNDER INVESTIGATION AND HE IS RUNNING FOR OFFICE. SOMETHING JUST DOES NOT ADD UP. IS THIS REALY HOW OUR LEGAL SYSTEM WORKS???
wow

Farmington, MI

#6 Sep 26, 2009
you people are so stupid that you believe the FEDS are still looking into Salisbury, I don't care who wins, but you are seriously THAT STUPID to believe worthy got busted by the FEDS but their still waiting to arerest salisbury? seriously, so stupid it must hurt you to be that stupid. you say worthy got arrested first because he is in office yet the FEDS investigated Salisbury while he was in office and he never got arrested because there was no PROOF! whether he stole too or not the only two thrown in jail handcuffed and shackled were worthy and the controller. i don't think the fbi is still sitting around waiting to proove anything salisbury did or didn't do, they had proof and acted on it because that is their job it is NOT their job to chase rumors.
FIST of JUSTICE

United States

#7 Sep 26, 2009
Show Me Some PROOF Salibury is under investigation still! Under investigation and indicted is two different things. Indicted means ((of a grand jury) to bring a formal accusation against, as a means of bringing to trial, to charge with an offense or crime; accuse of wrongdoing; castigate; criticize). Investigation means (a searching inquiry for ascertaining facts; detailed or careful examination). A police officer can be under an investigation and still work as an officer. Investigation's are to see if a crime or offense has been committed (usually by internal affairs). Anyone can be investigated. When the FBI indictes someone, usually they are found guilty.%99 of the time. Although I beleive Worthy is innocent until convicted. A grandjury did review this case! I am frustrated too!!!!!!!
Question

Wyandotte, MI

#8 Sep 26, 2009
All this talk about mayor when the council really has the power. Everyone should be asking who for council. Who will not see what they can get for themselfs and has a heart and drive to fix the city. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
FIST of JUSTICE

United States

#9 Sep 27, 2009
Pretty well said "wow"
Fed Up

Plymouth, MI

#10 Sep 27, 2009
wow wrote:
you people are so stupid that you believe the FEDS are still looking into Salisbury, I don't care who wins, but you are seriously THAT STUPID to believe worthy got busted by the FEDS but their still waiting to arerest salisbury? seriously, so stupid it must hurt you to be that stupid. you say worthy got arrested first because he is in office yet the FEDS investigated Salisbury while he was in office and he never got arrested because there was no PROOF! whether he stole too or not the only two thrown in jail handcuffed and shackled were worthy and the controller. i don't think the fbi is still sitting around waiting to proove anything salisbury did or didn't do, they had proof and acted on it because that is their job it is NOT their job to chase rumors.
Agree with you.
Great post!!!!
HolyCowChit

Melvindale, MI

#11 Sep 27, 2009
Another Question that needs to be answered.....can these 2 people the Feds picked up Return to thier jobs????...and 4 Salisbury....a lost cause!....He started out welll sort of good in 2004...then all that power went to his head(s) and all went down hill after that....A final note i may add is that a friend of mine in Mass.,called me and asked me if i lived in Ecorse???..i told her "You know i do Barb"...she told me she saw the crab on her cable on CNN news
Bookie Joe

Plymouth, MI

#12 Sep 27, 2009
Let me ask you a question. Who is more stupid than the other.The ones who believe he is still under investigation as reported on the news 2 days ago..Or the ones who are still going to vote for someone who already failed miserbly
When will it end

Livonia, MI

#13 Sep 27, 2009
Bookie Joe wrote:
Let me ask you a question. Who is more stupid than the other.The ones who believe he is still under investigation as reported on the news 2 days ago..Or the ones who are still going to vote for someone who already failed miserbly
you are stupid for believing salsberry ISNT STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION

STUPID IS STUPID
When will it end

Livonia, MI

#14 Sep 27, 2009
HolyCowChit wrote:
Another Question that needs to be answered.....can these 2 people the Feds picked up Return to thier jobs????...and 4 Salisbury....a lost cause!....He started out welll sort of good in 2004...then all that power went to his head(s) and all went down hill after that....A final note i may add is that a friend of mine in Mass.,called me and asked me if i lived in Ecorse???..i told her "You know i do Barb"...she told me she saw the crab on her cable on CNN news
Yes they will return to work, both returned to city hall friday afternoon.

and they will be there monday morning, like nothin happened.
the thieves arent guilty til themselves or the government says they. worthy may be stupid enough to plead NOT GUILTY, and fight this, but he will not get out of a several year stint in federal prison, he is toast.

I would love to see the deep christian baptists except worthy and overlook his wrongs today at church, like nothin happened, lmao

dont know bout you all, but I am lovin this, cant wait for skumberrys arrest
When will it end

Livonia, MI

#15 Sep 27, 2009
wow wrote:
you people are so stupid that you believe the FEDS are still looking into Salisbury, I don't care who wins, but you are seriously THAT STUPID to believe worthy got busted by the FEDS but their still waiting to arerest salisbury? seriously, so stupid it must hurt you to be that stupid. you say worthy got arrested first because he is in office yet the FEDS investigated Salisbury while he was in office and he never got arrested because there was no PROOF! whether he stole too or not the only two thrown in jail handcuffed and shackled were worthy and the controller. i don't think the fbi is still sitting around waiting to proove anything salisbury did or didn't do, they had proof and acted on it because that is their job it is NOT their job to chase rumors.
hey scuzberry suck azz,

why did the news say that scumberry IS STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION. GIVE US SOME GOOFY REASON.

YR PROMISED JOB ISNT GONNA BE

MY GOD, STILL SUPPORTIN SKUMBERRY HUH, WOW IS RIGHT

LOSER
When will it end

Livonia, MI

#16 Sep 27, 2009
Bookie Joe wrote:
Well if he is telling people that they are going to get their dpw jobs back..That will not happen..Because the receiver will not allow it.It did not have it the first time.It will not have it this time..If so maybe 2 people.Besides it's proven by Slobsbury that his is a failure already.If people want to vote for a failure then i guess these people are as ignorant as him.But he will not have a say how money is spent anyway..Also he is still under investagation by the feds..They take along time before doing anything..His is coming..Trust me..The only reason worthy's came first was because he was in office..Just wait until all of worthy's comes out and you see all the criminals involved..
Actually, why I have been tolld scumberry has been taken down, is because he was slick enough to tangle higher ups in lansing to his mischief

but if you read the court papers from worthys arrest, it starts out by the fbi agent explains that he has been put on a task for that started I think 2 years ago, for just gettin the corruption in detroit metro area politricks stopped and prosecute the thieves. So I think reading into that salsberry will end up somewhat indicted, when maybe another year or so, my opinion.

look at the school officials that just got sentenced, it took 5 years

scumberry stole well over 6 million of city money from steel scrap, and the feds have that info.
When will it end

Livonia, MI

#17 Sep 27, 2009
I should have said "scumberry HASNT BEEN TAKEN DOWN because he was slick enough to tangle higher ups in lansing to his mischief
VOTE SALISBURY

Dearborn Heights, MI

#18 Sep 27, 2009
"you people are so stupid that you believe the FEDS are still looking into Salisbury, I don't care who wins, but you are seriously THAT STUPID to believe worthy got busted by the FEDS but their still waiting to arerest salisbury? seriously, so stupid it must hurt you to be that stupid. you say worthy got arrested first because he is in office yet the FEDS investigated Salisbury while he was in office and he never got arrested because there was no PROOF! whether he stole too or not the only two thrown in jail handcuffed and shackled were worthy and the controller. i don't think the fbi is still sitting around waiting to proove anything salisbury did or didn't do, they had proof and acted on it because that is their job it is NOT their job to chase rumors. "

i agree....they would have arrested salisbury if they could have...they took worthy down in record time.
Ecorse Resident

Detroit, MI

#19 Sep 27, 2009
VOTE SALISBURY wrote:
"you people are so stupid that you believe the FEDS are still looking into Salisbury, I don't care who wins, but you are seriously THAT STUPID to believe worthy got busted by the FEDS but their still waiting to arerest salisbury? seriously, so stupid it must hurt you to be that stupid. you say worthy got arrested first because he is in office yet the FEDS investigated Salisbury while he was in office and he never got arrested because there was no PROOF! whether he stole too or not the only two thrown in jail handcuffed and shackled were worthy and the controller. i don't think the fbi is still sitting around waiting to proove anything salisbury did or didn't do, they had proof and acted on it because that is their job it is NOT their job to chase rumors. "
i agree....they would have arrested salisbury if they could have...they took worthy down in record time.
Read the court document on worthy, the first little piggie that squeals gets the best deal. Nobody has turned over on Salisbury YET, so they have to keep hunting for all the evidence. I would think the FBI is taking their good old time so they have an iron clad caes on the creep. and the leads they are following are not rumors, these are actual complaints filed in court backed up by contracts and facts.
Ecorse Resident

Detroit, MI

#20 Sep 27, 2009
VOTE SALISBURY wrote:
"you people are so stupid that you believe the FEDS are still looking into Salisbury, I don't care who wins, but you are seriously THAT STUPID to believe worthy got busted by the FEDS but their still waiting to arerest salisbury? seriously, so stupid it must hurt you to be that stupid. you say worthy got arrested first because he is in office yet the FEDS investigated Salisbury while he was in office and he never got arrested because there was no PROOF! whether he stole too or not the only two thrown in jail handcuffed and shackled were worthy and the controller. i don't think the fbi is still sitting around waiting to proove anything salisbury did or didn't do, they had proof and acted on it because that is their job it is NOT their job to chase rumors. "
i agree....they would have arrested salisbury if they could have...they took worthy down in record time.
Oh yeah, I forgot, the news does not report on rumors, they check out the facts first. Salisbury was a regular on the news when he was in office. Check the archives if you forgot all the stories, they are still there for all to see. It was Fox 2 that did the most, just in case you forgot who was at your door everynight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecorse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza label... 19 hr As I see it 1
AK Steel/UAW contract Thu Iron Man 23
Another lawsuit May 23 WATCHING LIVONIA 3
News DTE Energy DTE Energy announces plan to reduce ... May 18 Solarman 1
Allen Park most eligible batchelor May 15 Jim Lehey 1
Whistle Stop Pop Shop May 13 Parkerwelch 2
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) May 8 Sammy 4,722

Ecorse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ecorse Mortgages