Crime rate in Ecorse, how do we reduc...

Crime rate in Ecorse, how do we reduce it

Created by WAY OUT WEST on May 17, 2008

99 votes

Click on an option to vote

More Police

Less Police

Ecoaster

Kent, WA

#101 Jul 13, 2009
cmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Testy....let it go.
Keep up your carrer now
duhhh

Detroit, MI

#102 Jul 14, 2009
ecoaster must be related to elswitch neither can speel
Ecoaster

Kent, WA

#103 Jul 14, 2009
duhhh wrote:
ecoaster must be related to elswitch neither can speel
Yeah like I need someone from Dumptroit to set me straight. I need a crowbar to pry your lips off cmm's ass. I have yet to see you spell and punctuate one line correctly. You must have been a Kwamee cronie
cmm

Allen Park, MI

#104 Jul 14, 2009
Ecoaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah like I need someone from Dumptroit to set me straight. I need a crowbar to pry your lips off cmm's ass. I have yet to see you spell and punctuate one line correctly. You must have been a Kwamee cronie
You are so funny...take that act on the road. Then you might have a jog...lmao
duhhh

Detroit, MI

#105 Jul 14, 2009
Ecoaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked, nobody elected you as official monitor of punctuation and grammar. There you go moron, now shove that up your elementary school drop-out ass! Why do you want to pry anyone's lips off of someone's ass, you all pucked up and ready to go? You need to kiss on some ass???? You one sick Mo-Fo!
duhhh

Detroit, MI

#106 Jul 14, 2009
cmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so funny...take that act on the road. Then you might have a jog...lmao
If they take it on the road, they will get ticketed for littering. Just pay no attention to that test tube baby reject. This is just an example why artificial insemination sometimes fails....
cmm

Allen Park, MI

#107 Jul 14, 2009
duhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked, nobody elected you as official monitor of punctuation and grammar. There you go moron, now shove that up your elementary school drop-out ass! Why do you want to pry anyone's lips off of someone's ass, you all pucked up and ready to go? You need to kiss on some ass???? You one sick Mo-Fo!
Amen to that
Ecoaster

Kent, WA

#109 Jul 14, 2009
duhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
If they take it on the road, they will get ticketed for littering. Just pay no attention to that test tube baby reject. This is just an example why artificial insemination sometimes fails....
It worked on your Mother when she wanted a primate like you.
cmm

Allen Park, MI

#110 Jul 15, 2009
Ecoaster wrote:
<quoted text>
It worked on your Mother when she wanted a primate like you.
Lets leave your mother out of this.
same IP

Detroit, MI

#111 Jul 15, 2009
Wow, isn't Ecoaster impressive with these come-backs? I sure wish I could be as "quick-witted"! A primate! Wow, that was unique! I want to be just like Ecoaster when I grow up!!! NOT!!! Where'd you get that comment? From Inside Man's "Witty-Shitty comebacks for DUMMIES"? You don't do IM justice, better go back to the library.
cmm

Allen Park, MI

#112 Jul 15, 2009
same IP wrote:
Wow, isn't Ecoaster impressive with these come-backs? I sure wish I could be as "quick-witted"! A primate! Wow, that was unique! I want to be just like Ecoaster when I grow up!!! NOT!!! Where'd you get that comment? From Inside Man's "Witty-Shitty comebacks for DUMMIES"? You don't do IM justice, better go back to the library.
I like the way you think
same IP

Detroit, MI

#115 Jul 16, 2009
Why thank you, I do believe we have a mutual admiration society started! It's just that some people are sooooooooo annoying!!!!!
find arnold

Melvindale, MI

#116 May 24, 2012
lock up arnold he lives on around 9th st he a thief steals everything bikes lawnmowers shovel rakes sells it to buy his rocks
crimestopperz

Livonia, MI

#117 May 27, 2012
I imagine the best way to stop crime in any town is to get a citizen patrol.
Old Wyandotte Punk

Methuen, MA

#118 May 28, 2012
Yah! All those downriver communities are certainly degraded with corrupt politicians and the most immoral, unethical, dishonest, crooked, shady, fraudulent police officials they could find.
Hambone

New Boston, MI

#119 May 31, 2012
ix started out on how to reduce the crime in ecorse....watching your neighbors home is a start.....where i live we have 4 empty houses and we all watch each others back
Sherrif

River Rouge, MI

#120 May 31, 2012
Arnold be at 4303 8th and still breakin in houses
8th Street

River Rouge, MI

#121 Jun 6, 2012
Arnold doesn't know it but he's goin down this time. He broke into some cops house. The cop says he will get him and the drug dealer that sent him.
8th Street

River Rouge, MI

#122 Jun 11, 2012
EPD Took Arnold down at the store on Southfield.

Crime is expected to decline over 50 % citywide.

Kudos EPD, Thank you very much.
Hoover

River Rouge, MI

#123 Jun 15, 2012
He stole my lawnmower

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecorse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know leonard todek (May '09) Apr 23 Linda Linda 9
1961 murder in hillsdale at fair grounds. defen... Apr 20 agreene24 1
Corruption in Taylor Mi. Apr 20 benny 24
Looking for a male Beagle to breed w/ my Beagle (Aug '12) Apr 15 carissa 25
Ecorse Drug Dealers (Nov '08) Apr 9 Ecorse_Raida 125
News Study: Cost of driving at six-year low, despite... Apr 8 Wally 1
Today is Wipe Your Butt With The Koran Day (Sep '10) Mar '16 keray 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ecorse Mortgages