Telegram News Paper is RACIST

Posted in the Ecorse Forum

The Truth

River Rouge, MI

#1 Mar 24, 2012
"The deadly shooting of an unarmed 17-year-old Black male at the hands of a white neighborhood watch member who has not been arrested in Florida is stirring tensions"

Anyone with a 3rd grade education can see that the man accused is Hispanic yet black people at this racist paper chose to lump him in with the white race. I think hispanics could just as easily be called black people but why insult the entire race for one idiots actions. Boycott the Telegram News until they retract this racist ignorant comment.
The Telegram News owes the entire White race an apology. Until that happens I will not use any services of any sponsers listed in their racist news paper.
BLAH AH BLAH HA HA HA HA

Livonia, MI

#2 Mar 24, 2012
The Truth wrote:
"The deadly shooting of an unarmed 17-year-old Black male at the hands of a white neighborhood watch member who has not been arrested in Florida is stirring tensions"
Anyone with a 3rd grade education can see that the man accused is Hispanic yet black people at this racist paper chose to lump him in with the white race. I think hispanics could just as easily be called black people but why insult the entire race for one idiots actions. Boycott the Telegram News until they retract this racist ignorant comment.
The Telegram News owes the entire White race an apology. Until that happens I will not use any services of any sponsers listed in their racist news paper.
I totally agree

if whites spoke any negative towards blacks jesse jerkoff would fly into town and do a march

blacks breed racism

gonna start my own white paper
Patriotic Girl

Irwin, PA

#3 Mar 24, 2012
i agree with you,only to the point that they think they are the only ones in this country with problems..Most of the problems come from themselves..The dems have treated this race as a dumb down group of people giving them wlfare instead of respect-giving them crippling entitlements making them less productive citizens..They dumb down the schools so they can pass and then they drop out of school for many reasons..They are like ANYONE else,any race,color,etc.They should be treated the same..Bill Cosby says it all..
Patriotic Girl

Irwin, PA

#4 Mar 24, 2012
Also, how many of their kids have killed other people and you do not hear them condemning that?? The only times I see crime reports on the news or crime shows,they are almost always wearing hoodies..
The Truth

River Rouge, MI

#5 Mar 31, 2012
They did it again this week. a White Hispanic?

Is it better to be a white Hispanic? a Hispanic Hispanic?

Or a Black Hispanic?

Boycott this racist news paper.

They seemed racist to me all alon.
Now they have proven it.
BLAH AH BLAH HA HA HA HA

Livonia, MI

#6 Apr 1, 2012
The Truth wrote:
They did it again this week. a White Hispanic?
Is it better to be a white Hispanic? a Hispanic Hispanic?
Or a Black Hispanic?
Boycott this racist news paper.
They seemed racist to me all alon.
Now they have proven it.
good point....

Obama ...black and white, but he is considered black...go figure
The HORSEMEN Knew Her

Rochester, NY

#7 Apr 1, 2012
Yeah as if Jet or Ebony magazines dont have a Cullerd agenda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecorse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michigan divides up $75 million in federal fund... 11 hr reality is a crutch 1
Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan and Britain conde... Wed Steve 8
Buffalo Bills send Detroit Lions pizza, wings f... Wed Pizzarrhea 3
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) Wed Cantfoolme 34
State divides up $75 million in blight funding Wed reality is a crutch 1
Semi Driver Arrested For Drunk Driving Dec 15 kev 1
Holy Traditions: Is the nation ready for Islami... (Feb '14) Dec 13 honest 8
Ecorse Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web