Former mayor is arrested for drunken ...

Former mayor is arrested for drunken driving

There are 44 comments on the Heritage Newspapers story from Aug 12, 2006, titled Former mayor is arrested for drunken driving. In it, Heritage Newspapers reports that:

Former Mayor Suzanne Hall was arrested Thursday evening for drunken driving. On the advice of legal counsel, the Police Department is not releasing the report on the incident, an official said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Heritage Newspapers.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
John

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#41 Aug 6, 2014
I also heard that this whole drunk driving arrest was a setup from the SPD to get revenge on Larry Hall....and as for that, the Halls don't have my remorse. When Sue got arrested, I also heard that Larry cried all the way to town about it. Well, too bad! Just because your wife is high profile does not mean that she is eligible for a free pass out of this one. She didn't have to have four to six beers, Larry. Does Sue have a drinking problem? I don't know and I don't care. In any case, she was caught before she caused a more serious accident. By the way, I find it sickening that most people still "love and support" someone like Sue and/or Larry Hall when Sue's own property had been investigated by the feds for corruption! It would not surprise me if it were those very people that keep on voting for the same old tired and corrupt politicians like Kandrevas back in as their judge! Amazing!
Nosied

Boonville, NY

#42 Aug 11, 2014
And I thought this stuff only happened in my town.
Muslim

Taylor, MI

#43 Aug 11, 2014
A little known fact. Sue is now Muslim. Praise be to Allah. She's a fine Muslim woman and should be forgiven. At least she's no longer Christian.
LIBERTYFUCK

United States

#44 Apr 11, 2017
15-year Sgate Resident wrote:
I feel very sorry for the Hall family. They have done so much for the City of Southgate and they have been betrayed. They have given so much of themselves and so much of their time without being reciprocated except for things of this nature. It doesn't surprise me that they're not releasing the police report. Everything that I read in the paper tells me that this was a set up. "Someone on their cell phone called." That's all you ever hear from this City and Police Department is that it was "anonymous." That's a bunch of crap. They have caller ID and they can tell whose phone this call was placed from. I think people are entitled to know their enemies. Instead, we claim that without these people being able to remain anonymous, they would not get involved. People have a right to meet the people who called on them, even if it is not known to the general public. I firmly believe that this was a set up, that it was intended to defame not only Sue Hall but also her husband, and I believe it was done so as to stop her from ever attempting to be mayor again. In the last 15 years, she's been the only one that's done anything constructive as mayor. Everyone else is intimidated, and so they try all of their propaganda to make it look as if Sue Hall is some kind of threat or bad person. I can only apologize to Sue Hall and her family and continue to pray for them.
Personally i think its just a DUI. Sheesh la peesh. Suspisous behaviour from some of these people. Of coarse under scrutiny for such a thing. Shake shake shake .shake shake shake. Shake that booty." Dont touch my wallet " Touch theirs "might be their crest. Shake and stir for some clout, who knows. Or just a drunk Suzy Hall. Everyone know Suzy is silky smooth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecorse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) Sep 15 WATCHING LIVONIA 52
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Sep 13 Otis69 4,720
AK Steel/UAW contract (Mar '17) Sep 12 Steelman 27
News Grand Ole Opry to Host Public Celebration of Li... Sep 12 Ray 1
News Traffic tickets in Taylor can now be paid online Sep 8 Ray 1
Anyone remember Scumbag Officer Sam Milton (Oct '10) Sep 2 sisterhoe 26
Sylvia walker Jul '17 Hard Being me 1

Ecorse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance