Ecorse Wall Of Shame
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
No New Taxes

Plymouth, MI

#1 Sep 30, 2009
This is the wall of shame. Herbert Worthy
Larry Salisbury
Sequara Henry
Scott King
Brenda Banks
Feel free to add yours. People Please. The city is about to present a workable deficit reduction plan to the governor.The plan is a 5 year plan to bring the city out of debt.This plan is at yours and my expense. It does not outline how it is going to work.Nor does it outline what it consist of.I'm willing to bet it consist of you and I paying more taxes than we already do. I would suggest that you make whomever you are voting for.State this does not exist in that restructing plan.
Ecorse Resident

Detroit, MI

#2 Sep 30, 2009
No New Taxes wrote:
This is the wall of shame. Herbert Worthy
Larry Salisbury
Sequara Henry
Scott King
Brenda Banks
Feel free to add yours. People Please. The city is about to present a workable deficit reduction plan to the governor.The plan is a 5 year plan to bring the city out of debt.This plan is at yours and my expense. It does not outline how it is going to work.Nor does it outline what it consist of.I'm willing to bet it consist of you and I paying more taxes than we already do. I would suggest that you make whomever you are voting for.State this does not exist in that restructing plan.
You forgot Gary Sammons, He cost us with the sexual harrasment suite
Herb Worthy Jr

Muskegon, MI

#3 Sep 30, 2009
Who could forget ?

Blade

Potter

Milton

Black

Reasoner
Herb Worthy Jr

Muskegon, MI

#4 Sep 30, 2009
Tidwell

Vucovitch

Renaud

Carmona

Dalton

French

Bedo
Bookie Joe

Plymouth, MI

#5 Sep 30, 2009
Raise our taxes does not surprise me. Make us pay for their mistakes. Sounds like it's true.I'm just wondering if this plan will be available for the residents to read before the election. Has anybody been up to the city or called and asked any questions about this plan.I'm sure someone can find something out and pass it along to us.
I guess i have to put Miller on this wall..who could forget her.lol
Wally Gator

Brentwood, TN

#6 Sep 30, 2009
you kow there are times I think that when I retire from General Motors I might move back to ecorse and run for Mayor myself. I don't kow if I would get anyone to vote for me but I would promiss to do the best job that I could and not rip anyone off. I grew up in Ecorse. My dad and youngest brother still live there. When I go home to visit I drive around town and I am discrased at all of the eyesores that I see.
Ecorse Resident

Detroit, MI

#7 Oct 1, 2009
Wally Gator wrote:
you kow there are times I think that when I retire from General Motors I might move back to ecorse and run for Mayor myself. I don't kow if I would get anyone to vote for me but I would promiss to do the best job that I could and not rip anyone off. I grew up in Ecorse. My dad and youngest brother still live there. When I go home to visit I drive around town and I am discrased at all of the eyesores that I see.
Yeah Ecorse is going down, we all need to do something, we are begining to look like Delray before it completely got destroyed, When I was a kid we used to ride a but to Delray and shop, that place looked like Wyandottes buisiness area back then.
HolyCowChit

Melvindale, MI

#8 Oct 2, 2009
I sometimes ride up and down streets and see all the homes that are boarded up....
Ecorse Resident

Detroit, MI

#9 Oct 2, 2009
HolyCowChit wrote:
I sometimes ride up and down streets and see all the homes that are boarded up....
We have 5 empty houses on our block. And 4 have been empty for over 5 years. What's sad its just not Ecorse, Have you driven through lincoln park, wyandotte, even allen park and livonia. Its crazy. I guess California has whole subdivisions that are empty.
Larry Salisbury

Moorestown, NJ

#10 Oct 2, 2009
Hall of shame you loser's, I'm the next mayor, a shoe in deluxe you clowns.
Mayor Salisbury

Moorestown, NJ

#11 Oct 2, 2009
Might as well get used to it people!
Herb Worthy Jr

Muskegon, MI

#12 Oct 2, 2009
Just watch my smoke !
Bookie Joe

Van Nuys, CA

#13 Oct 2, 2009
Ecorse Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
We have 5 empty houses on our block. And 4 have been empty for over 5 years. What's sad its just not Ecorse, Have you driven through lincoln park, wyandotte, even allen park and livonia. Its crazy. I guess California has whole subdivisions that are empty.
Here is what ole Bookie would do. If i was laid off or retired.Strike that.If i was retired i would not be living here.So if i was laid off.I would get me say umm 4 people to agree to be on a board.I would file for a non-profit organization.Something to do with the better of ecorse.Go tax exempt state and federal.Then i would apply for solicitation permit.I would hit every business up in ecorse to let me put out donation canisters. Tell the business their name will be display as a contributor. Then i would start buying the abandoned houses that are structure sound.I would inspect them. research for anything recyclable..such as oak trim. Get what i could.I would start with the donated money to rebuild any that was worth it.Go green where possible.Put them on the market for about 45.000.Hire your own contractors only when needed..Remember you can pay yourself and others for doing work,Just have to do extra paperwork..Anyhow there is you a start.Remember depends on what non profit you choose to be means a lot.Because one allows you to ask for donations such as money or items to have a sale. Donators get tax write off for it..The begining will be tough. But you will come out ahead.Things you learn will become more profitable later..You will also become very well thought of in your city..Ok now get started..You can find houses on every block
Mayor Salisbury

Moorestown, NJ

#14 Oct 2, 2009
Your crack smoke is more like it loser!
Mayor Salisbury

Moorestown, NJ

#15 Oct 2, 2009
You forget herb worthy jr.
Herb Worthy Jr

Muskegon, MI

#16 Oct 2, 2009
Faster than breaking news in the Herald I am

Herbie was on fox 2 a minute ago now charged by the Grand Jury they included the controller and that idiot that drives without a license.

Just watch my smoke
Ecorse Resident

Detroit, MI

#17 Oct 2, 2009
Larry Salisbury wrote:
Hall of shame you loser's, I'm the next mayor, a shoe in deluxe you clowns.
Did you say you had Delux Clown shoes? Boy I bet those cost a pretty penny. You can wear them your first day in office the reciever needs to know exactly who he is dealing with
Ecorse Resident

Detroit, MI

#18 Oct 2, 2009
Mayor Salisbury wrote:
Might as well get used to it people!
Are you guys twins or clones???
Ecorse Resident

Detroit, MI

#19 Oct 2, 2009
Herb Worthy Jr wrote:
Just watch my smoke !
Were watchin!!!
HolyCowChit

Melvindale, MI

#20 Oct 3, 2009
Ecorse Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you guys twins or clones???
Most likely Lovers....ever seen his wife?????ugly ain't the word,no wonder he's running for Mayor...his kid looks like his brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecorse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Ali Jawad? (May '08) Sun Anon 10
News Ford is building cars without steering wheels, ... Aug 22 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Aug 21 WATCHING LIVONIA 16
News Making Bicycles in Detroit Is an Uphill Ride Aug 20 TRUMP SARCASM SUCKS 2
Jim, Phyllis, Linda, Janet Barnes Aug 20 Amanda Amos Krana... 1
News UPDATE 1-Russia's Severstal sells U.S. plants t... (Jul '14) Aug 14 bfburner 13
News More Corporate Bigotry-This Time it's Lowe's (Dec '11) Aug 12 ReliableAffordabl... 25

Ecorse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ecorse Mortgages