JAP

Clinton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

My brothers - silver '63 fastback. We would sometimes take it to the quarry and one time I put a hole through the radiator and it leaked out in your driveway. Your dad made me wash it down so it wouldn't stain his cement.
RIVERRAT

River Rouge, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute RiverRat. My 650 cost $5k, gets me to 75 in a couple seconds and has cost me $0 in repairs. What are your Harley stats?
It loves to ride in the back of my Pick-up truck. LOL!

Since: Nov 09

Harlingen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

PZ, I'm down here for three months then back to Traverse City area.
JAP, maybe slipping on your radiator fluid is why I couldn't make layups.
RiverRat, sell it and buy a Yamaha, then you can ride it instead of just polish it and make payments.
JAP

Clinton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

No - you just had hands of cement. Shot to many bricks if I remember correct. But that's better than me - I couldn't make the team.(13 player on a 12 man team)
ChuckBollman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Whiffle ball in the alley between Ridge and Union.
That was my house,next door to AL(Big Al)Krizanovich.
Whiffle ball and ball hockey.My yard was the penalty box.
Disgusted wrote:
This isn't a personal memory, but my husband says...
Remember when ... all the neighborhood guys would challenge each other to fast pitch whiffle ball and they would go to all the neighborhoods to play -- in the alley behind some kids house or Belle Street Park against the Greek kids, or Cherry Grove, or against the Mexican's behind Pak Rite???
DA MAN

Southgate, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

them guys from union st never came across southfield rd, to school #3 at the tackle field, those white boys would have kick C.Bollman's butt in whiffle ball. P.S AND ALL HIS BUDDIES TOO.
Disgusted

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

ChuckBollman wrote:
Whiffle ball in the alley between Ridge and Union.
That was my house,next door to AL(Big Al)Krizanovich.
Whiffle ball and ball hockey.My yard was the penalty box.
<quoted text>
Chuck, good to see you on here. Our mothers were very good friends and our families went camping together for a few years in a row. You graduated with my sister. How's your family? How's Gloria? Last time I saw her was at my mother's funeral almost 4 years ago. She looked great. I always loved our mom's laugh.
Disgusted

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

I meant to say "your mom's laugh."
DA MAN

Southgate, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Hey Blink, do you have a sister, linda, if so how is she doing, hav'nt seen her since Graduation, hope everything is good with her.
ChuckBollman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuck, good to see you on here. Our mothers were very good friends and our families went camping together for a few years in a row. You graduated with my sister. How's your family? How's Gloria? Last time I saw her was at my mother's funeral almost 4 years ago. She looked great. I always loved our mom's laugh.
Mom's great.We always talk about the old neighborhood,hockey,and St. Francis of course.
In a room full of a hundred people I could always hear my Mothers laugh,it is one of a kind(the finest kind!)
ChuckBollman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Fond memories of Ecorse?
There are days that I can almost feel the memories surround me like a big comfortable blanket,then other days...

Walking to St. Francis and dropping off,or picking up my Dad's uniforms.

We got to ring the Church bells when the Tigers won the series in '68.

Being an altar boy,and NOT having to learn Latin(we were the first class!)

Watching some of the best hockey players I ever saw,and lucky enough to have played with some.

Getting my foot crushed by a train,remembering all the hoopla surrounding it,all the rumors,and now not a trace of anything ever happened.I even stumped an Orhopaedic surgeon with 20+ years experience that I work with and he's shocked.

Ecorse High Football,boy did we SUCK!

Winning the H.S. hockey championship,having champagne in the locker room,and being able to share it with my friends and my Brother Steve.

With all the nicknames,I'm not sure who's here,and who would get offended by more personal stories/memories.
Gail

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Hey Chuck, how are you? I was your babysitter remember? Your Mom made my Wedding Dress. Tell her I said hi.
Juice

Lake Havasu City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

OldRaider wrote:
PZ, I'm down here for three months then back to Traverse City area.
JAP, maybe slipping on your radiator fluid is why I couldn't make layups.
RiverRat, sell it and buy a Yamaha, then you can ride it instead of just polish it and make payments.
I see we think alike. I'm in Lake Havasu City, AZ. until its back to MI. in April. Quite a few bikes running around out here, as are street rods (my interest).

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Juice wrote:
<quoted text>
I see we think alike. I'm in Lake Havasu City, AZ. until its back to MI. in April. Quite a few bikes running around out here, as are street rods (my interest).
DOWNRIVER CRUISE...be here. You would love it.
Juice

Lake Havasu City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

RED RAIDER wrote:
<quoted text>DOWNRIVER CRUISE...be here. You would love it.
Red Raider

Thanks. I've attended every Downriver cruise since inception, as well as Telegraph cruises, Woodward Dream cruises, to name a few.
Save the Planet

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

Juice wrote:
<quoted text>
Red Raider
Thanks. I've attended every Downriver cruise since inception, as well as Telegraph cruises, Woodward Dream cruises, to name a few.
Haven't you GAS HOGS ever heard of GLOBAL WARMING ? from the car exhast emissions ? I go to ALL the GREEN MOVEMENTS to SAVE THE PLANET,I want to SAVE the PLANET not to ABUSE IT, GROW UP YOU FOOLS & GET A LIFE and STOP trying to be Kool becuase you LOOK reDICKulus.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Save the Planet wrote:
<quoted text> Haven't you GAS HOGS ever heard of GLOBAL WARMING ? from the car exhast emissions ? I go to ALL the GREEN MOVEMENTS to SAVE THE PLANET,I want to SAVE the PLANET not to ABUSE IT, GROW UP YOU FOOLS & GET A LIFE and STOP trying to be Kool becuase you LOOK reDICKulus.
aw you worried about My carbon footprint.....look up your a$$ thats where you'll find it! You work for Toyota?
OYU812

River Rouge, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Judged:

Global warming is a myth and a lot of suckers fall for it. It's driven by big business. The planet is actually cooler but the Global nut cases are laughing all the way to the bank. The green movement is your money to their pockets.
I'll be saving my money. The Global warming thieves can bite me.
Bulldog

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

OYU812 wrote:
Global warming is a myth and a lot of suckers fall for it. It's driven by big business. The planet is actually cooler but the Global nut cases are laughing all the way to the bank. The green movement is your money to their pockets.
I'll be saving my money. The Global warming thieves can bite me.
This site was meant for fond memories of growing up in Ecorse. Could we please get back to that??
The Voice

River Rouge, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
This site was meant for fond memories of growing up in Ecorse. Could we please get back to that??
Why didn't you reply to the one that started it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,801 - 3,820 of4,689
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Ecorse Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ecorse Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••