dirty papers from people running for ...

dirty papers from people running for office

Posted in the Ecorse Forum

Hambone

Redford, MI

#1 Oct 18, 2011
got something a few weeks ago from the Salsbury team stating D.Brown has 2 addresses.......if this was true then i'm sorry and shocked cause either way he will get my vote.........What he did not say was that He wants and hopes you forgot about Shaw.....now this guy Shaw is a retired police officer that did yrs of outstanding work in our city and he said it was time to retire and Mr.Salsbury blocked his every move to get his retirement.....Mr.Shaw did what anyone would do....he sued the city.........won a very nice hunk of money besides his retirement and this is who people want for Mayor??????....this lawsuit was won after Mr.Salsbury left office but non the less was the start of our decline.....He hope's you fine people forgot about that....i didn't....did you????He claims that he will put Ms.Parker out......this will not happen until we are out of debt.....we need no Mayor...anyone elected in office will have zero power......you deside and respond
6th street

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2011
I live on 6th. Larry contracted our street to be paved. The sidewalk is caving in, now who is going to pay for that? The entire job was not done properly. We don't need Larry's smokescreen--pretend to fix the city by hiring shoddy contractors. We deserve better. I hope someone tells Larry this. I will not vote for him for this reason.
Hambone

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2011
till someone gets hurt and sues the city.....alas no one will fix it
Hambone

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2011
can anyone tell me when is the election
Things Are Happening

Livonia, MI

#5 Oct 29, 2011
Hambone wrote:
got something a few weeks ago from the Salsbury team stating D.Brown has 2 addresses.......if this was true then i'm sorry and shocked cause either way he will get my vote.........What he did not say was that He wants and hopes you forgot about Shaw.....now this guy Shaw is a retired police officer that did yrs of outstanding work in our city and he said it was time to retire and Mr.Salsbury blocked his every move to get his retirement.....Mr.Shaw did what anyone would do....he sued the city.........won a very nice hunk of money besides his retirement and this is who people want for Mayor??????....this lawsuit was won after Mr.Salsbury left office but non the less was the start of our decline.....He hope's you fine people forgot about that....i didn't....did you????He claims that he will put Ms.Parker out......this will not happen until we are out of debt.....we need no Mayor...anyone elected in office will have zero power......you deside and respond
Scumberrys worried about to address, hell half michigan has two address....and beside I remember that SALBERRY HAS TWO NAMES, TWO SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS....REMEMBER PEOPLE ????

FUNNY A FRAUD IS CALLING OUT TO FRAUD...WOW

any one that votes for salberry is ignorant, but they will vote for him.
Things Are Happening

Livonia, MI

#6 Oct 29, 2011
Hambone wrote:
can anyone tell me when is the election
November 8 ,2011
Hambone

Detroit, MI

#7 Oct 30, 2011
have to agree.....i voted 2 time for him....then for Worthy and saw what they did to out town.......my vote if i vote will be Brown.....besides with Ms. Parker in a Mayor still has no power.....just an EGO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecorse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slick Cups Announces A Sale To Celebrate Nation... Fri Kevn 1
Looking for a male Beagle to breed w/ my Beagle (Aug '12) Aug 24 Chris626 18
News West End L.L. inching closer to SETX history Aug 21 Fart news 2
Is Ecorse Safe? thinking of moving here (Jan '11) Aug 19 Rosalie 34
Dating Aug 18 Extraactionlee 1
News Michiganders question appointment of past utili... Aug 17 Kevn 1
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Aug 15 Iyaseven 4,704
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ecorse Mortgages