Hope's Drive in Market-9th and Southfield, Ecorse

Posted in the Ecorse Forum

belinda

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Oct 20, 2011
i was born and mostly raised in ecorse across from hopes at dotty's trailer park back in the 60s and 70s.my grandfather took me to hopes almost every day for a quarter bag of candy.back then it was a small brown paper bag stapled over full of candy.nowadays you cant get 3 pieces of candy for that..thank you to whoever posted this.it brought back a lot of great memories.
billeejr

Walla Walla, WA

#2 Sep 10, 2014
yes Quite Surprise too see this to! i myself grew up there & help put Ecorse hockey on the map(miller,enwright,gorleys,po tters,luna,shaw,klines,filplip o's,chewegums(judge sorry),& many more, with the best & safe of times thanks--"Funny Face"!!!
I was there

River Rouge, MI

#3 Sep 10, 2014
billeejr wrote:
yes Quite Surprise too see this to! i myself grew up there & help put Ecorse hockey on the map(miller,enwright,gorleys,po tters,luna,shaw,klines,filplip o's,chewegums(judge sorry),& many more, with the best & safe of times thanks--"Funny Face"!!!
Tripping on the ice and having a blow pop shoved down your Throat then choking until you almost died.....LOL !
Brian Adam

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2014
I remember Hope's, beer on the go!!! I' left town eleven years ago, but that store was perfect for all the euthanized drivers and even pedestrians in town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecorse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll: Should man who fatally shot Taylor bicycl... (Sep '12) 13 hr Brandon Enoch 12
Downriver Activism & Empathy 16 hr richeyjo 3
Muslims must leave America all of it. Wed need another oven 8
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Feb 12 Atl Girl 4,697
The Original--Ecorse High School (Sep '09) Jan 30 olaughll 17
Taco Especial-Southfield, Ecorse (Dec '09) Jan '15 insane 10
Crime rate in Ecorse, how do we reduce it (May '08) Dec '14 Free Arnold 124
Ecorse Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ecorse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance