Cleanup

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

No, we haven't because he is well protected by a lady he lives with.
Inquisitive

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

I'm at the Fort Street Brewery. Got a scoop, contact me later...
Cleanup

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

I'll meet(eat) you there, now... I'm horny...
Rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Cleanup wrote:
Ecorse, near apts.
which apartments. near outer drive or the other ones where all the crack heads/thieves are squatting.
OMG

Ecorse, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Rose...a good guess would be the ones on 8th and Outer Drive
DOWNRIVERINK

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Im opening a tattoo shop w/ 10'x14' waiting area whitch is closed off to the rest of the building do i need a puplic restroom and if so what is the min. Sq. footage required ... the bathroom that already excest is 4'.3"X5'.2" if it has to be bigger than i have to move the outside back door two feet.. the MICHIGAN requirements for body art facilites says - 1 towlet, 1 sink, and a self closing door so its up to the city
A Nightmare

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Leopardlady wrote:
<quoted text>I was actually referring to another officer who recieved promotion. I'm a bit leary of mentioning names. I think I know the one you are talking about, and I know he's a good guy. Works afternoons primarily, lives in Ecorse? My family and old neighbors even told me I should make a point to request him if I ever have to call again. I hope he doesn't get fired.
I'm really touched by your story about the cop and your grand daughter. That is truly awesome on his part to go out of his way like that. A good example for the rest of us to follow. Very sad so many good officers have been axed; pretty scary actually. I don't feel safe, because I know they don't feel safe. Makes me wonder what that guy who was bothering me did to cause things to turn in his favor.
SMELL MY FARTS
Billy Wheeler

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

GO GO WITH BOBO wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy wheeler was younger than us left Ecorse to play for Ceasars for a long while I lost track of him then I heard he died of a over dose .!
LOL...to read about my own demise. No, I'm alive and successful. BTW: I left Ecorse to play for Slasors NOT Little Ceasar's who was our main rival. Nice to hear that people are curious enough to talk about me...
Patrick OConnell 4 mayor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Patrick O’Connell for Ecorse Mayor Aug. 2nd 2011 Let me introduce myself, my name is Patrick O’Connell and I am a new resident in the City of Ecorse. I am running for Mayor because I believe with the help of the citizens we can make a better Ecorse. I see so much potential for this to be a beautiful community to live, work and play. We have a riverfront that can help us attract new business and green manufacturing companies. I have put together a plan that would help the city stay financially stable which would keep our property taxes down and enable us to have the city services that we deserve. It is not going to be easy but I know with your help and support we can get it done. My main concerns are yours; I want to involve everyone as it should be our goal to work together for a safe and thriving community. I will work hard and be hands on with the citizens and address to the best of my ability your concerns toward making this a better Ecorse. I grew up downriver and was owner of Fisher Wallpaper & Paint. in Wyandotte. I currently work for State Farm Insurance. I am a single parent of two sons, Richard, 23 and Avery, 14. We look forward to being a part of the Ecorse community and I am excited to have a chance to represent the citizens of Ecorse. New Leadership for a better Ecorse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,401 - 8,409 of8,409
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Ecorse Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ecorse Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••