Ecorse Ordinances
First Prev
of 421
Next Last
Cleanup

Evansville, IN

#9235 May 20, 2010
No, we haven't because he is well protected by a lady he lives with.
Inquisitive

Evansville, IN

#9236 May 20, 2010
I'm at the Fort Street Brewery. Got a scoop, contact me later...
Cleanup

Evansville, IN

#9237 May 20, 2010
I'll meet(eat) you there, now... I'm horny...
Rose

United States

#9238 May 21, 2010
Cleanup wrote:
Ecorse, near apts.
which apartments. near outer drive or the other ones where all the crack heads/thieves are squatting.
OMG

Melvindale, MI

#9239 May 21, 2010
Rose...a good guess would be the ones on 8th and Outer Drive
DOWNRIVERINK

Dearborn, MI

#9240 Sep 2, 2010
Im opening a tattoo shop w/ 10'x14' waiting area whitch is closed off to the rest of the building do i need a puplic restroom and if so what is the min. Sq. footage required ... the bathroom that already excest is 4'.3"X5'.2" if it has to be bigger than i have to move the outside back door two feet.. the MICHIGAN requirements for body art facilites says - 1 towlet, 1 sink, and a self closing door so its up to the city
A Nightmare

Evansville, IN

#9241 Oct 4, 2010
Leopardlady wrote:
<quoted text>I was actually referring to another officer who recieved promotion. I'm a bit leary of mentioning names. I think I know the one you are talking about, and I know he's a good guy. Works afternoons primarily, lives in Ecorse? My family and old neighbors even told me I should make a point to request him if I ever have to call again. I hope he doesn't get fired.
I'm really touched by your story about the cop and your grand daughter. That is truly awesome on his part to go out of his way like that. A good example for the rest of us to follow. Very sad so many good officers have been axed; pretty scary actually. I don't feel safe, because I know they don't feel safe. Makes me wonder what that guy who was bothering me did to cause things to turn in his favor.
SMELL MY FARTS
Billy Wheeler

Los Angeles, CA

#9242 Jun 29, 2011
GO GO WITH BOBO wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy wheeler was younger than us left Ecorse to play for Ceasars for a long while I lost track of him then I heard he died of a over dose .!
LOL...to read about my own demise. No, I'm alive and successful. BTW: I left Ecorse to play for Slasors NOT Little Ceasar's who was our main rival. Nice to hear that people are curious enough to talk about me...
Patrick OConnell 4 mayor

United States

#9243 Aug 1, 2011
Patrick O’Connell for Ecorse Mayor Aug. 2nd 2011 Let me introduce myself, my name is Patrick O’Connell and I am a new resident in the City of Ecorse. I am running for Mayor because I believe with the help of the citizens we can make a better Ecorse. I see so much potential for this to be a beautiful community to live, work and play. We have a riverfront that can help us attract new business and green manufacturing companies. I have put together a plan that would help the city stay financially stable which would keep our property taxes down and enable us to have the city services that we deserve. It is not going to be easy but I know with your help and support we can get it done. My main concerns are yours; I want to involve everyone as it should be our goal to work together for a safe and thriving community. I will work hard and be hands on with the citizens and address to the best of my ability your concerns toward making this a better Ecorse. I grew up downriver and was owner of Fisher Wallpaper & Paint. in Wyandotte. I currently work for State Farm Insurance. I am a single parent of two sons, Richard, 23 and Avery, 14. We look forward to being a part of the Ecorse community and I am excited to have a chance to represent the citizens of Ecorse. New Leadership for a better Ecorse.
Jacqueline Davidson

Melvindale, MI

#9244 Jan 25, 2016
The Family Dollar on Jefferson and Joseph right next door to the police station behind the store it is so filthy the garbage is not in the can it slows down the street we are tired of looking at it and picking up the garbage at the end of our street wish you would do something about it
Jacqueline Davidson

Melvindale, MI

#9245 Jan 25, 2016
Would you please do something about the garbage behind Family Dollar at Jefferson and Joseph it blows down our street and we have to pick up the garbage I don't think that's right if it was our backyard or alleys we would get a fine
brianadam6210

Detroit, MI

#9246 Feb 15, 2016
NOT an Ecorsean wrote:
My old man raised his kids in Ecorse so he could be close to where he worked, great lakes steel. The city is one crap hole of a place to live: crime, prostitution, drugs, abandoned houses, and it's just one big eye sore. It's going by way of Delray and Rouge. I live where it all stops, Wyandotte. How can you people complain about not being able to park your wrecks in your back yards along with your barking dog and junk? You live in the shit holiest of all towns and then have the nerve to complain when the officials try to get some of you bums to clean your acts up. Get a real life, or at least a real job, so you can afford to live in a city that cares about it's future.
Great post!
stampmaster

Wyandotte, MI

#9247 Feb 21, 2016
up to you wrote:
<quoted text>
did you know that marsha is the neice of brenda banks the council woman marsha makes $30.000 plus bennies a year she was appointed to be an ordiance officer at first but to save brenda from resigning from the council according to the charter they made her an office manager in the building dept but she still writes tickets which i don't think she has the right to do. but no body on the council will say anything because they all have or had at one time or another have had family members working for the city making big bucks at our expence if you don't beleave me check it out for your self it is all true this mayor has gone nuts since he has gotten elected and what about channel 7 news coming to a council meeting a few weeks back and questioning him about several allias and social securities numbers he has had in the past
All you have to do is follow Marsha home one night she leaves from the same workplace everyday then we all know what to do from there.
Get your eye for an eye god said
6608moris1935

Candler, NC

#9248 May 31, 2016
Dukes,, call me I don't have your phone # I have something to tell you about my heart condition
Bill Morris old police officer Ecorse PD I should have died a hundred times over since 1970.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 421
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecorse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for my brother for years!! (Mar '14) Thu Alovell 2
News How a Marine from Michigan made the military hi... Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 2
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Jul 26 KeNe 4,712
Tammy Huey (Jun '15) Jul 18 Knows her 2
Debbie Janoske from Taylor Jul 18 Jus sayin 3
News Clean Up Begins After Storms Leave Downed Trees... Jul 18 r Gods angry 1
Looking for Jerry Renfro Jul 12 Linda Renfro 8

Ecorse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance