Ecorse Ordinances
Paud Zukonik

United States

#3174 May 25, 2007
BudOsborninDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Greg's last name begins with a C, F, or L?
GREG C - GREG CIUNGAN (PLAYED FOR msu GOOD GRADES TOO.)
GREG F - GREG FUTO (NOPE)
GREG L - GREG LABADIE (NO WAY!!)

Since: May 07

Detroit, MI

#3175 May 25, 2007
Can't be Jerry Carducci?
Paud Zukonik

United States

#3176 May 25, 2007
Can't be Jerry Carducci?
Jerry was a great kid, but no great hockey player.

Detroit, MI

#3177 May 25, 2007
Prep school......cannot figure this one out and what happened to old Bobo? haven't had input from him for a bit.....
GO GO WITH BOBO

Battle Creek, MI

#3178 May 25, 2007
Paud Zukonik wrote:
<quoted text>
The first player to make the EHS Varsity as a freshman was Harry Tsermengas. I was the second and we both wore Number 17. what was your number Bobo?
16 I wasn't sure about those guys as I came after harry had left school :O)
SOUTHFIELD BUMS

AOL

#3179 May 25, 2007
BUD U WILL JUST THINK OF ALL THE NAMES? I STOPPED PLAYING HOCKEY AFTER MY FRESHMAN YEAR TO JUST PLAY FOOTBALL? GOT TO BIG FOR HOCKEY? WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST ON TEAM AS A FRESHMAN? IF NOT THE BIGGEST? I FORGOT ABOUT CARDUCCI? LAB WAS THE MANAGER??? THATS WHY I SAID THAT CAUSE U SAID U KEPT SCORE?? FOR PAUL NOT U BUD? I KNOW U? MAYBE U DID NOT FOLLOW ME AFTER I LEFT ECH? CAUSE I DID NOT PLAY HOCKEY? NOT A FOTTBALL FAN?? ECORSE HAS HAD 3 PEOPLE IN PRO FOOTBALL, PRETTY AMAZING FOR A SMALL CITY?
GO GO WITH BOBO

Battle Creek, MI

#3180 May 25, 2007
Paud Zukonik wrote:
<quoted text>
BILLY WHEELER!!!!!!!!!!
Billy wheeler was younger than us left Ecorse to play for Ceasars for a long while I lost track of him then I heard he died of a over dose .!
GO GO WITH BOBO

Battle Creek, MI

#3181 May 25, 2007
Paud Zukonik wrote:
<quoted text>
GREG C - GREG CIUNGAN (PLAYED FOR msu GOOD GRADES TOO.)
GREG F - GREG FUTO (NOPE)
GREG L - GREG LABADIE (NO WAY!!)
Ya Greg C went to assumution HS in Canada
GO GO WITH BOBO

Battle Creek, MI

#3182 May 25, 2007
<quoted text>
Ted Lindsey coached Detroit Country Day and his son Blake played on the team. If I recall correctly, Mike M beat the heck out of him and dear old daddy got a little mad at Blakey (remember I was keeping score then) It was an away game, had to walk across the ice to get to the scoring box
Yap your right it was Coutry Day I had to go look in a book :O)
GO GO WITH BOBO

Battle Creek, MI

#3183 May 25, 2007
SOUTHFIELD BUMS wrote:
I MUST HAVE BEEN THE FOURTH FRESHMAN THEN? IF U THREE BEFORE ME ON EHS HOCKEY? I THINK BOBO IS BOB HELLAR??? DON'T REMEMBER HIM GETTING A FULL RIDE THOUGH? OR ANOTHER SPORT? HE DID LIVE BETWEEN MILL AND SOUTHFIELD? I PLAYED ONLY ONE YEAR AT EHS HOCKEY MY FRESHMAN YEAR, ALSO STARTED AS FRESHMAN ON VARSITY FOOTBALL, ONLY FRESHMAN? ECORSE HAD FRESHMAN TEAMS BACK THEN AND JV? AS A FRESHMAN I WEIGHED OVER 200 POUNDS AND WAS STARTING HALFBACK ON VARSITY AS A FRESHMAN? FULL RIDE FOR FOOTBALL IN COLLEGE? MR. WORTHY 07
I never liked football thou I made it as a Frshman I quit to get more ice time :O).That was Timmy Millers last year And thnk Dave Perfoys :O)
GO GO WITH BOBO

Battle Creek, MI

#3184 May 25, 2007
Well Loyad Flurry alwasys said I had the hardest slap shot he ever saw . But I took to long to get it off I fixed that later on thou :O)
GO GO WITH BOBO

Battle Creek, MI

#3185 May 25, 2007
Wasn't Alan Gourlay a freshman in 72?
Maybe but he was a LOT younger than us guys .
GO GO WITH BOBO

Battle Creek, MI

#3186 May 25, 2007
SOUTHFIELD BUMS wrote:
"adrial" THAT U HITLER? THINK HITLER SPREAD THAT NEWS HIMSELF ABOUT BEING ARRESTED? HE IS SCARED NOW? DON'T WORRY HITLER THE END IS NEAR? WONDER WHY ITS GOTTEN SO QUIET HITLER? YOUR FLIPPER DOESN'T EVEN TALK ANYMORE, GUESS DOESN'T HAVE TO? HAS GIVEN ALL THEY NEED? ATTORNEY SUSPENDED? HMMMM? MAYBE NOT WANTING TO GET HER LICENSE PULLED FOR GOOD?????????? THINK ABOUT THAT HITLER???? WHAT HAVE U TOLD HER??? ONLY YOU KNOW????? THE SB'S SAID A MONTH AGO IT WAS SOMEONE REAL CLOSE TO U HITLER AND IT WOULD SHOCK U WHO IT WAS??? REMEMBER????? U WILL SEE SOON HITLER, PLUS MORE ON TV SOMETHING NEW????? THE VIDEO WILL SURPRISE EVEN U HITLER? MR. WORTHY 07 PAUD BUM AT THE WHEEL YOUR IN THE CLUB NOW PAUD??? HAM & CHEESE VOTED U IN?
I guess I will never get in the club LOL :O)

GO GO WITH BOBO Larry has to go :P)
GO GO WITH BOBO

Battle Creek, MI

#3187 May 25, 2007
Ok so the game that Mike climbed the glass in Ecorse Rink was in 1972 because Timmy was in the bleachers. This won't be difficult now, all I have to do is go through who was on the roster, did Bobo play on both EHS and the juvenile team? By the way, this is driving John crazy! ha ha ha
The Johnson brothers played on Cranbrook, Lindsey was either CC or DCD, I am not sure...I've got my scoresheet somewhere...might have to dig em up
Tell John it was a short walk and yes I played both EHS and Juvie . BUT Harry Miller got them and my dad to talk me off Juvies 1 year so I could go backwards to midgets because I was young enough . Harry Miller really wanted to win that State Championship . So that year I played both midget and juvie .:O).But I had to play the last half on the midget team to be on Mr Millers roster . Complicated I know :O)
SOUTHFIELD BUMS

AOL

#3188 May 25, 2007
U R IN BOBO DON'T CRY LOL? BOBO BUM? MR. WORTHY 07 HAVE NOT HEARD BILLY DIED OF OD? TOO BAD?? YES DAVE WAS ONE OF THE PRO PLAYERS? GETTIN HOT? TIM MILLER NOT VERY GOOD FOOTBALL PLAYER? TRIED HARD?? U GUYS MIGHT HAVE FORGOT ABOUT ME? FORGOT I STARTED IN ECORSE? WENT TO U OF MIAMI? MIAMI????? REMEMBER??? MIGHT HAVE FORGOT SINCE I PLAYED ONLY 1 YEAR BOTH HOCKEY AND FOOTBALL AT ECORSE? MR. WORTHY 07
GO GO WITH BOBO

Battle Creek, MI

#3189 May 25, 2007
I think John played for the Dogers in little league and Billy Selon played for the Braves See now that outa drive John a little more NUTS LOL .John had a good fastball but not much of a curve ball . But as fast as he was back then he didn't need much more . Thu he was not as fast as Gary Spence I played one year in Litle legue as a 9 year old :O) on a team I didn't end up staying on . I went to another team after that for 4 more years . WE won the city Chapionship 3 times :O) in litle league . Tom Tober hated me and I got sent from Varsity baseball to JV even thou I hit over 500 on Varsity LOL :O). I hated Tober also . I actually hit over 750 on JV and made the Varsity as a freshman but OL Tommy Tober hated me and sent me to JV LOL .Because I didn't show up for Easter practice LOL ....

GO GO WITH BOBO

Larry Has to go .

GO GO WITH BOBO Larry has to go :O)

“THE AVENGER OF TRUTHS!!!!!!!”

THE SIDE OF TRUTHS!!!!!!!!

#3190 May 25, 2007
GO GO WITH BOBO wrote:
<quoted text>
BOBO DO YOU KNOW MORE THAN WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?

Detroit, MI

#3191 May 25, 2007
Ok we are narrowing it down even more. Bobo played AFTER Harry T left....was Frog on the team? Couldn't be frog, Bobo knows about the jukebox, I sure wish I could remember the numbers....OMG I might know who it is could the initials for Bobo be D. T. if it is, YOU DOG!!!!! If not, I am back to my original idea on who it was!!!

Detroit, MI

#3192 May 25, 2007
GO GO WITH BOBO wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe but he was a LOT younger than us guys .
Hey Bobo? Does "Double OO" ring a bell

Detroit, MI

#3193 May 25, 2007
GO GO WITH BOBO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know, I know, I know!!!!! does who made the coffee ring a bell??? Oh yes, Bobo would know everything....John guessed it if we are right!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecorse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) Apr 20 Glenda 49
Ahmad Altimimi (Mar '06) Apr 19 Red Headed Step C... 141
is dearborn heights safe ?? (Dec '11) Apr 14 WATCHING LIVONIA 12
News Former mayor is arrested for drunken driving (Sep '06) Apr 11 LIBERTYFUCK 44
AK Steel/UAW contract Apr 10 Sing hi 15
Larry B. Salisbury Supporters (Sep '09) Apr 6 Tim Beaudrie 194
3 nicks bar on greenfield Apr 5 Interested 1

Ecorse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ecorse Mortgages