New Ecorse mayor focuses on return to...

New Ecorse mayor focuses on return to local control

There are 5 comments on the The Detroit News story from Nov 17, 2011, titled New Ecorse mayor focuses on return to local control. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

Ecorse - As the newly elected mayor of a city under the control of a state-appointed emergency manager, Darcel Brown said he's working on plans to take back the reins of the city and is already addressing its economic development.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

joe jones

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2011
i hope you do something like get all new ppl working for the city that help
joe jones

Dallas, TX

#3 Dec 15, 2011
then we got this guy who just helps his ppl out n dont care about the city just pays ppl off we dont need trash like that workin for the city get all new workers
Hambone

Detroit, MI

#4 Dec 20, 2011
new mayor or not there will be no new jobs......we are still broke.....Larry started this mess.....Herb made what we own bigger....i wrote Lansing myself and asked our then Gov. to send help to Ecorse cause our voted in people couldn't do it
J Di Trapani

Johnson City, TN

#5 Dec 21, 2011
It's been ten years now and I'm still laughing my ass off at a city that could again and again re-elect Larry.
Hambone

Detroit, MI

#6 Dec 22, 2011
it was funny what you did while you were in office as well.........if this id really you.......what 2 streets did you live on in Ecorse....... know....you were a neighbor of mine once

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecorse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Downriver Cleaning Service (Nov '08) May 23 Cleaner up Girl 4
Buses Stay Out DC May 14 Buses Stay Out DC 1
News Pastor claims racism after his house burns in L... May 4 25or6to4 2
Allen Park doctor charged with negligence loses... May 3 olddawg 1
Jesus Christ ( IS GOD ) REPENT (Mar '17) May 1 SINNERS REPENT 4
Muslims ( LAKE OF FIRE ) FOREVER (Mar '17) May 1 SINNERS REPENT 10
looking for May 1 DICK RYAN 1

Ecorse Jobs

Personal Finance

Ecorse Mortgages