First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What

Mayfield, KY

#23 May 13, 2013
Ecorse used to be a Mexican and White town until the blacks moved across Outerdrive. Why couldn't they have just stayed in their side of town, even the Mexican community has started to leave. Watch, the next city on the black takeover list is Wyandotte and it has already started. Back in the 80's there were no black families in Wyandotte except I think one...now there are to many already. Black people are like cockroaches and breed out of control to get Obamas free money and food stamps.
Brian Adam

United States

#24 Jul 21, 2013
Crime is an economic issue, not raciial. Black, white and every color in between, youre twice as likely to steal if youre in a lower income bracket and most blacks are. With that out of the way, your city scares the fuck out of certain people. I tuned out a long time ago and moved to Oakland and didnt realize the demographic shift that had taken place and the deluge of payouts stemming from lawsuits against the PD. Anandon all hope ye who enter
Brian Adam

United States

#25 Sep 22, 2013
Some time has elapsed and needless to say, things are fucking arbust in Ecorse, aren't they? Hey it could be worse, right? You could be posting from Brightmoor. 18-20 billion dollars in debt and unfunded pension and healthcare liabilities. The culimination of sixty years of (sadly, liberal) run municipal government. Before I jump the rails, back to the city of Ecorse. Things were realky cookin there, so to speak. Maybe those fires had a clean bill of health, maybe not. Any desperation or criminality on the part of a business owner would at least be understood, if not condoned. More to follow, updates that is.
Brian Adam

United States

#26 Sep 23, 2013
I am ever more thankful as the days pass for having washed my hands of the city of Ecorse when I did. I still have a friend or two, I'm finished with the entreaty, long finished with aggressive persuasion to get them to move. I admire their courage although they're content to think of themselves as stupid men. On the bright side, your little Burgessian version of "Our Town" has gotten a nice makeover. I'm waiting to hear or read about the next business set ablaze.
Brian Adam

United States

#27 Nov 4, 2013
Jethroe wrote:
I grew up in Ecorse back in the 1940's. This is the first time Ive been back since moving out in the 50's. I sure does seem like there are a ton of blacks living in the city now. What happened to this once great city???
What a city, I grew up there in the nineties. I am now 34 and living in Novi and not a lot has changed. I left Ecorse just over tens ago and things are FAR better for me now, but I am at times crestfallen thinking about Ecorse and its current state. That town is not going to get back on its feet until things change and judging by history, that will not happen in the lifetimes of many of us. Yoing, healthy, educated and upwardly mobile residents are vital to the growth of a town and stated bluntly, and simply, those f#%king people do not live in that town and never have in all the years of my short lifetime. You've given up or given back 17% of your population in the last ten or so years, there's sweeping economic disinvestment and your school district is unfailingly failing. You have an unofficial policy of civil neglect and once sewn will eventually reap citywide blight. More to follow
Brian Adam

United States

#28 Nov 4, 2013
johnny rebel wrote:
Too many blacks? It's all blacks. There are many fat white girls that wear sweats or pajama pants and over sized t-shirts to the store(how trashy, it's ok in your house, but to a store?), but mostly blacks live there. The white girls may as well be black, they smoke Newports, listen to radio rap, wear gold hoops, get stupid tattoos(their kids footprint,a cartoon character, a tramp stamp), or even worse, their boyfriends name on them! lol. Only white trash does that. If they have a neck tattoo or one on their hand or wrist, that is 10000 percent white trash. They also talk in a black accent which sounds so silly and makes them look uneducated(which most of them are). So to answer ur question, there are also too many white trash folks in Ecorse.
This topic/thread was started three years ago, but some things don't change or at least overnight. I have no dpubt that there is still an unhealthy number of untutored teenagers, certainly girls. If comprehensive sexual education is even still being taught in the district, it should be taught as early as middle school. As far as populist civic pride is concerned, Im sorry because I dont have that answer.
Slow joe

Clarksville, TN

#29 Dec 28, 2013
Years ago Ecorse had a diverse ethnic population. Too bad the current city administration is not doing much to attract people of all ethnic backgrounds back to the city.
Brian Adam

Wixom, MI

#30 Dec 29, 2013
Fat chance of that happening.

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32 Jan 2, 2014
I'm hoping that more middle eastern and Paki Muslims move in as they respect rental properties.
BLACK IN MICHIGAN

Detroit, MI

#33 Jan 3, 2014
[You need to move to the moon!!! There is always going to blacks living around you. You are a foolish person to believe that there are going to be communities that do not have black moving around you just like the cock roaches. Where do you work, as you smile in black folks faces and talk about us behind our back. You need to get a life or again move to the moon and start a race of white cock roaches.
Mary ann Lajoie

Evanston, IL

#34 Jul 9, 2014
I grew up in Ecorse, mich and never did i hear the racist comments i am reading above. I was happy that Ecorse was integrated and I got to know and live with people from all families. I later moved to chicago and because I could relate to all people I became very successful in business and I thank my lucky stars and the educational system in Ecorse that early on in my life I was exposed to living and learning with all people.
Now i can't believe my eyes when reading the terrible things Ecorse residents are saying about african american people or hispanic people. What is wrong with you current Ecorse people. Enjoy and learn from knowing others that are not exactly like you or as ignorant as you are sounding here.
shame on you for not growing and learning or appreciating all people.
Slow joe

Clarksville, TN

#35 Jul 18, 2014
I miss the Gin Mill- Anna was the best!
Brian Adam

United States

#36 Jul 20, 2014
Mary ann Lajoie wrote:
I grew up in Ecorse, mich and never did i hear the racist comments i am reading above. I was happy that Ecorse was integrated and I got to know and live with people from all families. I later moved to chicago and because I could relate to all people I became very successful in business and I thank my lucky stars and the educational system in Ecorse that early on in my life I was exposed to living and learning with all people.
Now i can't believe my eyes when reading the terrible things Ecorse residents are saying about african american people or hispanic people. What is wrong with you current Ecorse people. Enjoy and learn from knowing others that are not exactly like you or as ignorant as you are sounding here.
shame on you for not growing and learning or appreciating all people.
Or in other words, the elements that make life in that city nearly unlivable? I moved 11 years ago and I am a happier man for it.
Its me

Bowling Green, KY

#37 Jul 21, 2014
I went to Ecorse High in the 80"s. It was bad than. I am so thankful that I made it out of there. Black or white has nothing to do with this town. I live in Kentucky now, Older much older. I stayed to my self which was hard. Went to the pool hall across from Carters, Drop out of school. Now I have my G.E.D. work full time. I am very happy with my life. I know who Jesus is now. But that place man what a different world. I will never go back.
thick an hard

River Rouge, MI

#38 Jul 27, 2014
rrecruting white girls over 21 to help populate the city of ecorse must be fertile,kkk daugter's preferred,immediate knock up response,so please respond to thick an hard because it has been a proven fact that you can only get the thick and hard one from the black man.
homemaker8057

Melvindale, MI

#41 Thursday Oct 2
Jethroe wrote:
Vile subhuman animals is all I have to say. Just take a stroll down Visger around 6pm then we will see if you dissagree!!!
What you doing on Visger after 6 only the dope dealers and Crackheads are out then, you just gave yourself away!!!
TEE223

United States

#43 Wednesday Oct 15
THIS IS SO SAD!!! ALL THESE RACIST COMMENTS, I LIVE IN DEARBORN, HEIGHTS, I AM A EDUCATED BLACK WOMAN WHOS ROOTS ARE FROM ANN ARBOR, MI. I LEARNED THAT CLOSE MINDS CANT UNDERSTAND, WE ARE A NATION OF ALL CULTURES, YOU WORK, YOU LIVE WHERE YOU WANT!! IF YOU DONT LIKE WHERE YOU LIVE, MOVE!!! YOUR CHOICE!! I LEFT ANN ARBOR BECAUSE ITS A COLLEGE TOWN, RENT IS TOO HIGH. I MOVE HERE & RESPECT MY NEIGHBORS & THEY RESPECT ME. WE LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER!! I MIND MY BUSINESS, THEY MIND THEIRS!! GET USED TO IT, ALOT OF CULTURES, THIS IS AMERICA!!! IF YOU NOT HAPPY, JUST MOVE TO ANOTHER COMMUNITY!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO LOVE THY NEIGHBOR??? JUST SAD!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecorse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime rate in Ecorse, how do we reduce it (May '08) 21 hr Free Arnold 123
The Wonderful Ecorse Police Department Not ! (Dec '08) 21 hr Free Arnold 117
Review: Edwards Plumbing And Heating 21 hr Paul 2
I remember Dunn school and had a lot of good me... (Jan '09) Wed roadster 48
UPDATE 1-Russia's Severstal sells U.S. plants t... Mon eire88 11
Titans trounce Truman, pull off clean sweep Pho... Oct 24 Kevin 1
Ecorse Drug Dealers (Nov '08) Oct 16 Arnold 124
Ecorse Dating
Find my Match

Ecorse People Search