United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

I grew up in Ecorse back in the 1940's. This is the first time Ive been back since moving out in the 50's. I sure does seem like there are a ton of blacks living in the city now. What happened to this once great city???
johnny rebel

Ecorse, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Too many blacks? It's all blacks. There are many fat white girls that wear sweats or pajama pants and over sized t-shirts to the store(how trashy, it's ok in your house, but to a store?), but mostly blacks live there. The white girls may as well be black, they smoke Newports, listen to radio rap, wear gold hoops, get stupid tattoos(their kids footprint,a cartoon character, a tramp stamp), or even worse, their boyfriends name on them! lol. Only white trash does that. If they have a neck tattoo or one on their hand or wrist, that is 10000 percent white trash. They also talk in a black accent which sounds so silly and makes them look uneducated(which most of them are). So to answer ur question, there are also too many white trash folks in Ecorse.
Bojoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

They city is a sesepool. If you want an answer look at the north side of town and how bad it is. Once the blacks take over the whole city it wont be long before the whole city looks like the north end.
Rev

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Judged:

Da only problem with Ecorse is all the crackerz & Mexicantz. They need to get the hell out, they are ruining the area!!!
Ecorse Resident

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

OMG....I thought this was 2010....Get back in your time machine and go back where you came from!!!!
CoCo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

All uz crackerz need to get the F*** out. Ecorse has been gettin blacker and blacker every year. If wez not movin in from da D wez gettin yo white daughters nocked up. In do time everbodies in Ecorse will be black da way thingz should bee!!!
Karen

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

You know you're from Ecorse when....You spell the word THE with just the letter D. And the word THINGS, thingz.
kevin

Ecorse, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

I guess a bridge might come through River Rouge and all will be well again. If you can't sell homes but only get cheap renters, the only solution is to ask the Bridge Company to welcome themselves right in your own backyard.
Karen

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Karen wrote:
You know you're from Ecorse when....You spell the word THE 'Da'. And the word THINGS,'thingz'.
????
Karen

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Rev wrote:
Da only problem with Ecorse is all the crackerz & Mexicantz. They need to get the hell out, they are ruining the area!!!
You know you're from Ecorse when.......YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL OR USE SPELL CHECK.
Tyrone Biggs

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Like mohammad ali and opra wingfee says BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
Stella

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

Judged:

Jethroe wrote:
I grew up in Ecorse back in the 1940's. This is the first time Ive been back since moving out in the 50's. I sure does seem like there are a ton of blacks living in the city now. What happened to this once great city???
Are you kidding me??? You are from Lincoln Park and talking about too many blacks. Aren't you across the street from Ecorse? Being black has nothing to do with a city going bad. Let's go back to 1950 and see who was in City Hall, this is where the problem began. Dummies trying to balance a budget.
BillyBob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Judged:

Give it another 10yrs and the city will be nothing but filthy, smellie, good for nothing, money grubbing darkies!
Timmay

Eaton Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

These good for nothing mooncrickets have infested the city like cockroaches.....
Almighty Whitey

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Judged:

CoCo wrote:
All uz crackerz need to get the F*** out. Ecorse has been gettin blacker and blacker every year. If wez not movin in from da D wez gettin yo white daughters nocked up. In do time everbodies in Ecorse will be black da way thingz should bee!!!
Too many blacks and not enough brains!- Stay in school and learn how to read and write! You fuckers crack me up!-- And why are ALL the top positions in Detroit all Blacks?(school, city, police, etc., etc.) That city is a joke, too. If you notice, once the good jobs are taken by the blacks, it all goes to hell in a handbasket! And yes, I AM from Detroit, but I had the chance to get away from the N*@@*&s, so I took it!
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Actually, when Afro-Americans move in(and I know not one town that is mostly black and not destroyed) they destroy it,Detroit, Cincinnati,Memphis,Cleveland, Atlanta,St Louis,etc..Being black does have all to do with creating bad living conditions...Have been to them all and knew them when they were in better shape than they are now...Makes me sad to see people living like that...I am from law enforcement family and know where the crime comes from..My family and I have alot of Afro-American friends and they are dear to us..We use to go to an all black church in Alabama until I was told by white people we might be putting them in danger..I love them all but they are good people and would never act like others..They stayed in school,grew up poor but worked hard and made something of themselves with no whining and excuses..They rock!!
Jethroe

Keego Harbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Judged:

Vile subhuman animals is all I have to say. Just take a stroll down Visger around 6pm then we will see if you dissagree!!!
west Auburn

Ecorse, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

Tyrone Biggs wrote:
Like mohammad ali and opra wingfee says BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
I thought that FAT LEZBO opra was going to hang up her FAT PANTIES and RETIRE ? MORE GETTO DOUBLE TALK ?
Hambone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

blacks in ecorse run read lights......bumb into you at family dollar and look at you like your to say i'm sorry......wheres the KKK when ya need it
Traster

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

Want your 12 year old knocked up in less than 24 hours? Just let her date a black thug/rapper/rapist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Ecorse Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ecorse Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ecorse People Search