parmi tool company
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Tired of it

Jackson, TN

#248 Jun 23, 2013
I have a Lazy Boy 5 rear tine tiller and can not find the model or serial numbers. Can someone please tell me where I can find these numbers.
Dan1of5

Indianapolis, IN

#249 Jun 24, 2013
I have a Parmi Lazy Boy chipper/shredder C5099. I need a new clutch for it. Where can I purchase this part?
Thanks!
jakie wiley

Louisville, KY

#250 Aug 2, 2013
go to local bearing dealers seals for this skf 12334 uses 4 (two to keep alemite in other two turned out to keep stuff out anything you might need for the chain drive (half links to take up slack) the bearings share size with 50b maxim as well as some internals make your own gasket (never found one)
jakie wiley

Louisville, KY

#251 Aug 2, 2013
forgot to say these things I did to restore my master-till tiller-parmi never had as of yet figured out what model I have -oh and also the belt size for it was 50"x 1/2"
mrbill

Chesapeake, OH

#252 Sep 16, 2013
Any luck with manual??? I need one also? Can you help?
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you able to locate manual for this tiller? I am looking for the same. E-mail at [email protected]
Dennis

Plymouth, IN

#254 Jan 9, 2014
Jim wrote:
I have that same 3hp snow thro your talking about. Any idea on how old it is? Miine is in excellent condtion.
My wife bought mine new in 1979
thetabe49

Houma, LA

#255 Mar 8, 2014
nikkilavonne wrote:
Looking for parts and manual for Parmi LT-8054 roto tiller .
I have a Kleen Kut Parmi LT-8054 roto tiller . I'm looking to change the drive chain from trans to wheels. Does anyone have an idea how to get the wheel off ?
curtis

Sandston, VA

#256 Apr 7, 2014
i need belt sizes for a lazy boy 5 parmi model lt-5074 ser#L-00273
JM Lugg

Redding, CA

#258 May 31, 2014
I have a 8hp parmi rear tiller. I am looking for an owners manual or something to help me get it back up and running.
Harvey

Norfolk, VA

#260 Apr 16, 2015
curtis wrote:
i need belt sizes for a lazy boy 5 parmi model lt-5074 ser#L-00273
I have the same tiller and need belts also. Were you ever able to find out? If you did, please share your knowledge. Also in need of any manuals for this unit. Any and all help is appreciated.
merryman203

Simpsonville, SC

#261 Jun 15, 2015
I have a Parmi Master -Till tiller , I think its called a mid tine or front tine model . About 1980 vintage that needed parts . Parmi either licensed or otherwise copied Merry Tiller . Parmi abandoned trademark in 1998 from 1976 filing so that is age bracket for Master-Till brand . I found parts diagrams and part numbers by searching Merry Tiller and going to a website I think it was MacKissick or something with mac in the name in Ford City , Pa. Their Cs rep. was no help in cross referencing part numbers but shaft diameters, lengths and chain pitches for the mini tiller model matched mine and the diagrams are of the same design as Merry Tiller so I started by ordering the trans case gasket MT-105 old part number that appears have same size bolt holes , shape and # of bolt holes as mine . If it fits then I know may I have a good gross reference to the rest . $15 gamble but can probably cut and piece if not exact fit . The seals at the main shaft ar CR 2XXX and readily available so will buy at local bearing house . New Merry Tiller is $979 and tempting as these things don't die but newer engine on mine so going to replace missing intermediate gear shaft with 3 inch grade 12 shoulder bolt 3/8 inch diameter and go operable from there .
merryman203

Simpsonville, SC

#262 Jun 15, 2015
SQUALLMOMMA wrote:
DADDY HAS AN OLD LAWN TILLER AND HE IS TRYING TO FIND PARTS FOR IT. IT WAS MADE BY PARMI TOOL COMPANY IN LYNN, IN.
SORRY FOR THE CAPS, NOT HOLLARING, JUST TRYING TO READ THE LETTERS.
Hi I searched Merry Tiller and got a company in Ford City , Pa. website that had parts diagram for Merry Tiller mini tiller that appears to be same .
My late father said the master-till was a Merry Tiller as he had both and were almost exactly same tillers . Ordered trans gasket to see if it fits . Parts diagram looks identical to the trans I have apart and looking at now .
Barb

Wichita, KS

#263 Nov 21, 2015
Larry wrote:
I just bought a Parmi Lazy Boy snow blower model BW5-79 ANYONE HAVE AN OWNERS MANUAL?
Larry, did you ever find a manual?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Economy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Castle Cop Lives in HTown Jun 25 drama 16 3
News Whitewater byway gains official status, starts ... (Jul '08) Jun 23 Wayne Fort 17
Garage sale bandit May '16 Unbelievable 1
Lynn Music Thread (Apr '13) May '16 Musikologist 10
Baumer and Cowan Apr '16 Here 1
Kelly Middleton (Oct '12) Apr '16 Shelly Miller 5
Hoskins twins Mar '16 Bardock 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Economy Mortgages