David

Columbus, OH

#226 Dec 9, 2011
does any one know where I can find carb. gaskets for a BW5-79 sno thro!!
Mike Kenna

Bli Bli, Australia

#228 Jan 11, 2012
Ronald - did you find your, manual - I have one for the model with reverse, happy to scan and email if still needed. I take it the company no longer exixts.
Ronald McMindes wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find a manual for a lazy boy 5hp tiller? also called Parmi.
Tommy

United States

#230 Mar 9, 2012
I have 5hp front tine lazy boy. Looking for shaft/axle. Mine is scored....will not turn free with bearings
ctwesttexas

Odessa, TX

#231 Mar 25, 2012
Mike Kenna wrote:
Ronald - did you find your, manual - I have one for the model with reverse, happy to scan and email if still needed. I take it the company no longer exixts.
<quoted text>
I could sure use a copy of this manual.my e-mail is "carey-taylor@sbcglobal.n et"
Thanks, CT
the garden man

La Vergne, TN

#232 Apr 14, 2012
i have a 1984 parmi tiller my bought new. the diggers quiti took it to a man that works on small engines and a chain was broken and need 2 bearings. and he fixed it save me a lot of money still going good after 28 years,thanks parmi for making one that will last.
Pete

Chicago, IL

#233 May 13, 2012
Need a carburetor for a Parmi Lazy Boy Sno Thro Model BW5-79.
nikkilavonne

Muscle Shoals, AL

#234 May 25, 2012
Looking for parts and manual for Parmi LT-8054 roto tiller .
Darrell Graves

Kingston, Canada

#235 May 25, 2012
JJunk wrote:
Looking for a manual for a 5hp rear tine tiller made by PARMI TOOL, only info on the tiller is 5-RT. I know that parmi is out of business but I hope some are still being used.
I'm in need of one as well .... did you have any luck ?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#236 Aug 19, 2012
what year was a work dodger riding lawn mower from parmi with the serial number R-002334 ? 5hp
john mathews

Richmond, IN

#237 Sep 30, 2012
i need manual for parmi sno thro 5 hp
Rodney Washington

Manteno, IL

#238 Dec 8, 2012
I could definitely use a copy of that manual for the Parmi Sno Thro 5hp.
Greg Hickey

Castle Rock, CO

#239 Dec 25, 2012
cory wrote:
i have a R. E. 19-74 Lazy Boy "snow king" i have no idea how old it is. wondering if anyone knew anything about it or where i could get an owners manual? any idea of what it is worth??
Hi Cory,I have the same model R.E 19-74 I picked up on Craigslist. I was wondering the same thing as you. If you could forward any info to me I would appreciate it. My e - mail is gighickey@yahoo.com. Thanks, Greg.
Greg Hickey

Castle Rock, CO

#240 Dec 25, 2012
cory wrote:
i have a R. E. 19-74 Lazy Boy "snow king" i have no idea how old it is. wondering if anyone knew anything about it or where i could get an owners manual? any idea of what it is worth??
Hi Cory, I have the same model R.E 19-74. Please pass on any info to me about it. I got mine on Craigslist in Denver Colorado. My e-mail is gighickey@yahoo.com. Thanks, appreciate it. It has a whit 3 horsepower Briggs and Straton lawn engine, and is in great shape.
Glen Boggs

Cookeville, TN

#241 Apr 3, 2013
Hi all:
I have an 8hp rear tine tiller w/reverse, Parmi mod. LT8054. It seems to be very well made. I wish things were built that good now.I need a manual for it if someone has one please let me know.
My e-mail is: glenbpggs@ymail.com.
I just found this forum and will follow it .
Thanks!!
Randall

Jasper, TN

#242 Apr 22, 2013
Need parts for model # 12013. need clutch cable . email randall42777@aol.com
Randall

Jasper, TN

#243 Apr 23, 2013
i need a manua for a parmi tiller mod #12013
Randall

Jasper, TN

#244 Apr 23, 2013
Mike Kenna wrote:
<quoted text>

can i get one ?
peggy

Danvers, MA

#245 Apr 26, 2013
debi wrote:
<quoted text> Did you get copy of manual i have one if you need copy, my machine won't stay running replaced bad prime ball but think the sold me wrong one it's red old one was black. any ideas..
If you have the copy can you also copy it to me. I have the same machine and It has not been used in several years. I want to see what I need to do before I use it. Thanks
Peggy
peggy@anything-balloons.com
jamie

Maryville, TN

#246 Apr 26, 2013
Hi my name is jamie and i also need a copy of the manual if you can send me a copy that would be wonderfull i have the lazy boy master tiller and i need to find the part numbers for the front axle mine snaoed in to so if you still have it please let me know thank you. Jaycampbellpa@yahoo.com
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the manual for a Lazy Boy Master Till,
5 HP engine, Model H576T/H836T. If you would
like a copy, will make one and send it to you.
SF Sunny 69

United States

#247 May 4, 2013
Jim V wrote:
Need:
V-belt (Forward) and V-belt(reverse) for Parmi Garden Tiller.
Jim I went to a Auto Plus store down here and they had all the belts I needed for my Parmi. I have Model 5 RT-84. If yours is that or a Model 8 RT-84 let me know I have the book with part numbers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Economy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
modoc 6th grade basketball coach arrested (Feb '13) Mon Anonymous_2112 4
Sarah Justice Mon Kno4afact 3
Billy Timmons and Jordan Lawyer Gay? Dec 14 happy 6
Indiana man apparently shoots self during standoff Dec 13 Mr Nice Guy 4
Places for rent.? Dec 8 curious93 1
Randy Tutterow Nov 24 action over prayer 1
male gold diggers Nov 20 Find 3
Economy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web