Carson and Zacc
jack0

Lynn, IN

#1 Jan 15, 2010
I hate two kids at rshs there names are Carson B and Zacc C. They are the biggest A-holes ever and they need to be taken care of I wish they would go get hit! Comment back and let me know what you think!
cpowell

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 15, 2010
I think you need to quit running your mouth about ppl on here and say it to their face!
cpowell follower

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 19, 2010
i agree, lets bitches talk to peoples faces, get their mouths busted! n then let em whine n bitch
Dakota Hart

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 14, 2010
carson can come to richmond and ill beat the shit out of him haha he talks a lot of shit and its annoying haha
zaccs okay though maybe two faced i dont know but to me hes been fine
dakota hart

Elkhart, IN

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Considering I just found out about this site a couple months ago, I dont think I was posting in three years ago... But whoever was trying to start stuff, I don't like you very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Economy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 Indiana dog breeders listed in 'Horrible Hund... 32 min cpeter1313 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 4 hr JustJoe 574
Mhalstead Apr 25 Alwayswatching 1
Are women really safer with Michael Goodpaster ... Apr '18 Axle Man 1
News Out of Our Past: Locals in last Civil War fight Apr '18 Jake 1
Old Dana Plant Building Mar '18 Buffet Bandit 1
Anyone know a Curtis Lee Smith age 43 Mar '18 Bystander 1

Economy Jobs

Personal Finance

Economy Mortgages