Fighting 'government tyranny' a growi...

Fighting 'government tyranny' a growing concern for gun rights advocates

There are 2 comments on the KFVS12 story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Fighting 'government tyranny' a growing concern for gun rights advocates. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

Gun control opponents at an Alabama rally said their struggle is less about the constitutional right to self-defense than having the ability to join an armed revolt against the United States government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

Patriot

Longmont, CO

#3 Jan 25, 2013
"A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie." -
Vladimir Ilyich Lenin (1870-1924) First leader of the U.S.S.R.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#4 Jan 26, 2013
The Resistance Begins: New York Gun Owners Refuse to Register; “Largest Act of Civil Disobedience To Attempted Tyranny in State History”

http://www.shtfplan.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eclectic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amelia Boynton Robinson noted as fearless, tire... Aug 27 goonsquad 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Barbara H. Young as Mayor? Aug 25 Becca Howard 1
James roy dent aka the oil man (Mar '10) Aug 19 lime green 52
News Dollar General faces new lawsuit (Aug '06) Aug 10 Sherri 968
News Alabama Man Sentenced for Role in Armed Bank Ro... (Apr '08) Jun '14 The Grim Reaper 22
News Eclectic mayor abruptly resigns from post (Feb '14) Feb '14 clara 1
I be 17 in April and i just got my learners and... (Nov '13) Feb '14 Soma 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eclectic Mortgages