Echo Lake neighbors' dispute escalate...

Echo Lake neighbors' dispute escalates into all-out legal war

There are 2 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from May 15, 2011, titled Echo Lake neighbors' dispute escalates into all-out legal war. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Two very different gated homes near Echo Lake in rural Snohomish County are the scene of a bitter feud between neighbors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Since: May 11

Lynnwood, WA

#1 May 15, 2011
war overseas, now this? AH. Bunch of spoild americans that have no idea how lucky they are living in the U.S sitting on a 3 thousand dollar kitchen chair and complaining how terrible there life is. Go to russia, or egypt, or anywhere without our freedom and see what is unfair 'is'.
Meatworm

United States

#2 May 24, 2011
I've been there, and in Egypt , if someone steals your land or offends you in certain ways , it's legal to end them. You can also kill your wife sons or daughters if they shame your family. Everyone smells because water is scarse. Americans who can smell do not stay long.
If you think you are free, stop paying taxes and see where you end up.We are just slaves to the man, fredom is an illusion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Echo Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David Duvall presents 'The Kanreki Concert' A b... Nov 11 tina 1
News Millions Of Dollars Pour Into Washington State ... Nov 6 Baptist ism by Proxy 1
News Washington school principal shocked by cougar e... Oct 29 C94slim 1
News Charge: Civilian military contractor met 12-yea... Oct '17 Jules 1
News Race to decide if West Coast keeps its only GOP... Oct '17 YouDidntBuildThat 2
Bothell in the 60's (Sep '11) Jun '17 rrs 19
Found Dog (Apr '09) Apr '09 DLucas 1

Echo Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Echo Lake Mortgages