Rick Price- JOBS NOW

Littleton, CO

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Great Service JOBS NOW SACRAMENTO had great jobs and the lady was really a help. I am done with those other Jobs Boards, I only wish I knew bout this place 6 months ago.

Rick Rancho Cordova
Del

Lodi, CA

#3 Jun 26, 2013
Who has personally used this service and got a job before ?
Farhan Abdul-Wahad

Sacramento, CA

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Hello Im so happy Im getting job from JOBS NOW SACRAMENTO I love my new job and I just love the lady who were helping me get job. Only wish I had was I wishing so much I knew about JOBS NOW SACRAMENTO 6 months ago. Thank you so much "Rick" from Rancho Cordova who is in Littleton, Colorado. I'm so happy this werent a scam.

Farhan Little Rock Arkansas
Sickofitall

Citrus Heights, CA

#7 Oct 3, 2013
JOBS NOW is a scam. They will take your money.. annnndd.. no job after applying for close to 70 in a month and a half. Most of their jobs on their jobs board link DIRECTLY to careerbuilder.com , or indeed.com . Do yourself a favor and don't sign up for their service.. unless you like losing money.
Shantom LaPierre

Elk Grove, CA

#9 Oct 3, 2013
Is that where cwi530 got his job of spit shining Mitt Romney's joystick?
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#10 Oct 4, 2013
Shantom LaPierre wrote:
Is that where cwi530 got his job of spit shining Mitt Romney's joystick?
Try to debate or give your opinion here. You have done neither.
Rhobbin

Elk Grove, CA

#11 Oct 4, 2013
Ok
babeegirl

Sacramento, CA

#12 Oct 17, 2013
how may of you have actually gotten a job from this place jobs now?? those of you that had past and present experience here, do you recommend this place?
Speakthetruth201 4

Roseville, CA

#14 Mar 19, 2014
I have been a "member" of this jobs now place since august of 2013 and like one previous poster, i have not received a single interview. All jobs i found where listed on indeed/craigslist/and career builder. Its a shame that they have to scam people of out 59 dollars but hey i guess thats the time we live in. Lesson learned. Do not pay for ANY job service!!!

Since: May 14

Sacramento, CA

#15 May 27, 2014
I THOUGHT JOBS NOW WAS A GREAT SERVICE., sure you pay a fee but the advantage is great. The lady working the desk was a resume wizard she re formatted by resume and made sure i have key words employers look for. They told me up front they did not place you, they could not force anyone hire me and it was not for the lazy job seeker. They are letting employers post free and use their software to screen people , I did not get t job right away but after 3 and half weeks I got an interview for a shipping clerk paying $13.50 hourly and I have been here 4 months and love it. I also just went back and they forklift certified me for $29 out the door. Guess it depends on if you are a go getter or a sit and complainer

Since: May 14

Sacramento, CA

#16 May 27, 2014
Another thing I did see a few indeed jobs but NO monster or career builder 'and I still play with it . I love the fact you can search by the dollar amount you want to make or location or company. I am keeping it to look for a medical assisting job when i am done with my exam.
Mani

Roseville, CA

#17 May 28, 2014
Save your Money all the jobs that I found on their website. I had access to them for free they don't help you with finding the job you have to do it online. Great presentation but Failed to Deliver. Unsatisfied especially when I Gave away $59 Bucks for nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Echo Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr Misty Me 7,968
Pastor of Sacramento Capital Christian goes hom... 15 hr Serenee 2
Animal Behaviorist Sophia Yin Dies at 48 15 hr Serenee 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 hr do it here 16,011
Plastic bags banned in California under signed ... Tue DippyHippies 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038
Elk Grove school district names Hoffman as new ... Sep 29 RiccardoFire 3
Echo Lake Dating
Find my Match

Echo Lake Jobs

Echo Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Echo Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Echo Lake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]