Lets Go To War

West Mifflin, PA

#49713 May 23, 2013
Fox News Reporter Kirian Chetry blurted out what she assumed was common knowledge among the media cognoscenti: that George W. Bush had used cocaine in his past and yet had politically survived the exposure of that (criminal) indiscretion. Her on-air colleagues scrambled to "correct" the record: no, no, no, the cocaine accusations against Bush have never been proven beyond a doubt

Fox News surely didn't want to open that door into Bush's creepy closet, and they tried to slam it shut. Maybe the stress of the Iraq War, compounded by the growing abundance of Afghani poppy plants, is triggering memory flashbacks. Whatever the reason, the "cocaine issue" is back in the news

What amazes me is that here we are, six years into Bush's presidency, and the press still refuses to treat the longstanding stories about Bush's cocaine use with the severity and scrutiny that such charges surely deserve, given the high level stakes involved. The issue is no longer simply how and why Bush has successfully dodged the topic for his entire political career. The story now should be why the press has treated him with kid gloves for so long.

Read it for yourself--I reproduce it below. Jonathan Singer, now with myDD.com , reprised the piece on his own blog in September of 2004, at a time when the cocaine issue had once again become current with the publication of Kitty Kelley's The Family, which included the shocking charge that George W. Bush had used cocaine at Camp David during his father's presidential term, i.e., past George W. Bush's 40th birthday. Did the press (let alone the Justice Department) investigate these allegations as diligently and as tenaciously as they probed into Whitewater or Monica-gate?

In 1994, when asked about drug use in his campaign for governor of Texas, Bush replied, "What I did as a kid? I don't think it's relevant." But it was and still is relevant, if only because his dismissive response reveals a profound misunderstanding of the severity of the charge. Imagine if he had sidestepped a similar question about other felonies such as armed robbery or rape. Moreover, if the rumors are true, namely that Bush used cocaine in college through the end of his military service at age 26, he certainly wasn't a "kid" at the time but was an adult citizen of this country, especially in the eyes of the law.

Damn that Obama snoring cocaine in the Rose Garden!!

Yeah Baby!
LMAO!
Woody

West Mifflin, PA

#49714 May 23, 2013
yea--right wrote:
<quoted text>
When you come up with even one piece of evidence of corruption; be sure to let us know.
Ben Gazeeeeeeee
IRS
Obamacare
Free food,cell phones and healthcare ( aka moochers ) According to Mutt
Brewing his own beer

Lets string him up and get out the ball bats!!!!!!!!!
Yeah baby !!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAA!!!! LMAO!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49715 May 23, 2013
I see that I pissed off Danny again...he uses my ID when I rip him a new a--hole.
NoOpinion

New Castle, PA

#49716 May 23, 2013
yea--right wrote:
<quoted text>
When you come up with even one piece of evidence of corruption; be sure to let us know.
Fair assessment. Guess we'll be waiting a looooong time.
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

#49720 May 23, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
It's better not to reply.
That way when his rubbish disappears it's completely gone.
Who's rubbish?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49721 May 23, 2013
yea--right wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the news,even your far left liberal news is reporting corruption.
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

#49722 May 23, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
obummer!!!!!!
When someone is very high/drunk and they are being obvious about it,
you tell them to
"handle your scandal"
as a way of telling them that they are attracting too much attention.
obummer handle the scandal!!!
Dan, why are you posting from LA?
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

#49723 May 23, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
Dont forget the Iran Contra scandal under Reagan and Ollie North took one for the team and Nixon's Watergate.....and the Bush crime family Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice/Paulson.. .housing market folds, banks fold,GM folding,stock market bottoms out,401K's going into the crapper,,,,,Pentagon loses 2 TRILLION dollars ( cant account for it )
9/10/2001 as said in speech by Donald Rumsfeld......
Donald Rumsfeld Admits 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS Cannot Be Accounted for the Day before 9/11
LØØK HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ou11mQyvvy8XX
Bush asleep at the switch on 9/11 after being told months ahead of Bin Laden using planes to kill Americans..........3000 lives lost on American soil on 8/11
Took the country into a deep deep recession.......
Took the country into 2 useless, unwinnable wars..over 4000 lives lost on Bush's watch on foreign soil,,,,,,,
Need I say more?
Yeah baby!
Damn that Obama breaking the bank giving out free cell phones and healthcare !!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!
I don't think you are really Dave Rogers from Clearfield.
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

#49724 May 23, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Read the news,even your far left liberal news is reporting corruption.
Now this is the real Dave Rogers, cause he is registered on Topix.
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

#49725 May 23, 2013
Why so many posts from West Miflin on the Chambersburg forum?
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

#49726 May 23, 2013
Is West Mifflin near Mifflin or in Mifflin County?
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

#49727 May 23, 2013
Newswire wrote:
Is West Mifflin near Mifflin or in Mifflin County?
I did a search on Mifflin and found out he was the 1st governor of PA. No less than 6 towns are named after him. And Kennywood Park is located in West Mifflin. I loved Kennywood when I was a kid.
yea--right

New Castle, PA

#49728 May 24, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Read the news,even your far left liberal news is reporting corruption.
It's not (my) "far left liberal news...".

I watch & read actual news: No evidence of corruption. Still waiting.
Adolph

West Mifflin, PA

#49729 May 24, 2013
Tune into Fox news the most reliable,unbiased,late breaking news channel known to man.

Then to get the real good stuff tune into Glenn Beck,Rush Limpdick, and other Nazi news channels around the globe.

Folks we cant make this stuff up!
LMAO!
Yeah Baby!
LMAO

West Mifflin, PA

#49732 May 24, 2013
Bush Presidential Library

There's a show on C-SPAN about presidential libraries. Here're what the draft plans for the George W. Bush Library now call for:

The Alberto Gonzales Room - Where you can't remember any of the exhibits.

The Hurricane Katrina Room - It's still under construction.

The Texas Air National Guard Room - Where you don't have to even show up.

The Walter Reed Hospital Room - Where they don't let you in.

The Guantanamo Bay Room - Where they don't let you out.

The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room - Nobody has been able to find it.

The War in Iraq Room - After you complete your first tour, they can force you to go back for your second and third and fourth and fifth tours.

The K-Street Project Gift Shop - Where you can buy an election, or, if no one cares, steal one.

The Men's Room - Where you could meet a Republican Senator (or two).

To be fair, the President has done some good things, and so the museum will have an electron microscope to help you locate them.

When asked, President Bush said that he didn't care so much about the individual exhibits as long as his museum was better than his father's.

LMAO!
Yeah Baby!
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Folks ,you cant make this shit up!
Twig

West Mifflin, PA

#49734 May 24, 2013
Bush Presidential Library

There's a show on C-SPAN about presidential libraries. Here're what the draft plans for the George W. Bush Library now call for:

The Alberto Gonzales Room - Where you can't remember any of the exhibits.

The Hurricane Katrina Room - It's still under construction.

The Texas Air National Guard Room - Where you don't have to even show up.

The Walter Reed Hospital Room - Where they don't let you in.

The Guantanamo Bay Room - Where they don't let you out.

The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room - Nobody has been able to find it.

The War in Iraq Room - After you complete your first tour, they can force you to go back for your second and third and fourth and fifth tours.

The K-Street Project Gift Shop - Where you can buy an election, or, if no one cares, steal one.

The Men's Room - Where you could meet a Republican Senator (or two).

To be fair, the President has done some good things, and so the museum will have an electron microscope to help you locate them.

When asked, President Bush said that he didn't care so much about the individual exhibits as long as his museum was better than his father's.

LMAO!
Yeah Baby!
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Folks ,you cant make this shit up!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!
Dave Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#49737 May 24, 2013
When will House hearings be held to find out the "truth" about the Obama administration's culpability in the Oklahoma tornados?

News Flash from Breitbart and Drudge!
Fox may soon report that it is "possible" that the tornado order came direct from the White House Situation Room, to the secret military tornado unit in New Mexico.
No evidence is available, but it's "possible.".

The above is satire, but in the spirit of the Republican party.
Who needs foreign terrorists when the domestic right wing is functioning so well?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Yeash baby!
LMAO!
Lou Schwartz

Erie, PA

#49741 May 24, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Victoria Nuland, State Department Official Who Advised On Benghazi Talking Points, Nominated To Top Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/vict...
"A State Department spokeswoman, Victoria Nuland, specifically asked the CIA to delete a paragraph citing prior attacks that could’ve been warning signs because that “could be abused by members [of Congress] to beat up the State Department for not paying attention to warnings, so why would we want to feed that either?” according to email reviewed by ABC. The paragraph was struck entirely."
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/report-...
nterestingly, the who argument against this administration on Benghazi was that President (and now Hillary Clinton) lied to the media and the American people for political gain. However, the only PROVEN lie to the media and the American people for political gain, is the maliciously edited White House email Republicans "leaked" to the media.

The Benghazi circus is already backfiring on Republicans, and blatant politicization this early is only going to make it worse. The American people can see right through it.
Hillary C

West Mifflin, PA

#49742 May 24, 2013
Lou Schwartz wrote:
<quoted text>nterestingly, the who argument against this administration on Benghazi was that President (and now Hillary Clinton) lied to the media and the American people for political gain. However, the only PROVEN lie to the media and the American people for political gain, is the maliciously edited White House email Republicans "leaked" to the media.
The Benghazi circus is already backfiring on Republicans, and blatant politicization this early is only going to make it worse. The American people can see right through it.
Anyone remember the 9/11 circus ? How Cheney and Bush were questioned ( not under oath ) and behind closed doors about 9/11 and what they knew and when they knew it? Of course they threw Condi Rice to the wolves do their lying for them ( I mean testifying )!

It killed over 3000 people.......how little we forget !!
!!

Yeah baby!

BEN ZAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
think about it

Fayetteville, PA

#49744 May 24, 2013
Corruption and the abuse of power is alive and well in the White House

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ebensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
Pennsylvania farm show opens (Jan '14) Jan '14 Moo 5
Council says no to Friday racing (Dec '13) Dec '13 Race fan 1
Cambria County Prison (Dec '11) Sep '13 Lollerskates 3
Roger Hammer uninjured in traffic accident (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ronrat 1
Police looking for missing PSU student with tie... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Adolpho Busillo 1
Johnstown child-care facilities merge (Oct '08) Aug '12 BOBBERMAN 7
Ebensburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ebensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ebensburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ebensburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST