41,661 - 41,680 of 51,303 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
snooper and blabber

Chambersburg, PA

#44459 Dec 10, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You're a troll.
Thanks for the confession.
get a job troll and stop sucking off the american taxpayer!
snooper and blabber

Chambersburg, PA

#44460 Dec 10, 2012
David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I who you are talking about? I wish you were not so nasty. I am afraid of you. I am going to go to my room and cower under my bed.
good! and don't come out you fat over the hill singer

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#44461 Dec 10, 2012
Marisa, it's good to see you have given up on your political predictions, as you were proven wrong by the patriotic american voters every time, dumb ass. Your going to be a good dillusional dreary wanna be tea bag poll shopping again soon enough but in the meantime catch up on real news. That Carl guy on fixed news network betrayed you and you blame president Obama. Your etch a sketch was a proven failure. Please don't change medicated mentally challenged Marisa as the mid terms is coming and with your continual support of the congressional tea bags I'm sure they won't last, flipper you wanted and he was thrown out like trash from his own political party
footfucker

Wellsboro, PA

#44462 Dec 10, 2012
I'm looking for a footjob. Any takers?
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44463 Dec 10, 2012
snooper and blabber wrote:
<quoted text>thats because bobby is dan the man to. dan must think we are all dum like him
I see it clearly now,

Everybody is Dan the Man...hahahhahahahaha

Wow..you're so delusional

Everybody got that...you're all Dan the Man now...play along with the idiot.

Yes...I'm Dan the Man...you figured me out...

What an intellect you have...astounding
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#44464 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>good! and don't come out you fat over the hill singer
Please be gentle, I am merely a lowly cheerleader.
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#44465 Dec 10, 2012
footfucker wrote:
I'm looking for a footjob. Any takers?
Oh great.... I will.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44466 Dec 10, 2012
In 1993 when President Bill Clinton raised taxes on the top income earners, Gingrich and the Republicans argued that the hikes would result in economic decline and result in huge deficits. They were proven wrong. The country experienced the “longest period of economic growth in U.S. history, increased business investment, 23 million jobs added, and, of course, budget surpluses.”

The same boom did not materialize after President George W. Bush enacted his tax cuts; the country experienced large deficits and the weakest job and income growth in the post-war era.

----------

Any rightwinger here able to dispute this assessment with any facts?

Is there any evidence out there - any evidence ATALL - that raising taxes depressed growth and that cutting taxes stimulates growth?

I get that these ideas have a lot of intuitive appeal, but the real-world facts simply don't bear them out.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44467 Dec 10, 2012
Another Republican on record advocating holding the full faith and credit of the United States hostage in order to advance their destructive economic agenda...

----------

Bob Corker (R-TN):

The Republicans know they have the debt ceiling, that is coming up around the corner, and, the leverage is going to shift, as soon as we get beyond this issue.

The leverage is going to shift, to our side where hopefully we’ll do the same thing we did last time and that is if the president wants to raise the debt limit by $2 trillion we get $2 trillion in spending reduction and, hopefully, this time, it is mostly oriented towards entitlement and with no process.
[Obama] has the upper hand on taxes and you have to pass something to keep it from happening. We only have one body. If we were to pass, for instance, raising the top 2 rates, and that’s it, all of a sudden we do have the leverage of the debt ceiling and we haven’t given that up so the only way the debt ceiling.

----------

They GOP has discovered that it has enormous leverage because they have no compunction about actually killing the hostage.

Disgusting.
snooper and blabber

Chambersburg, PA

#44468 Dec 10, 2012
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it clearly now,
Everybody is Dan the Man...hahahhahahahaha
Wow..you're so delusional
Everybody got that...you're all Dan the Man now...play along with the idiot.
Yes...I'm Dan the Man...you figured me out...
What an intellect you have...astounding
you are the one that brught the welfare king into it not me. no one was talking about dan the welfare king until you said you weren't him when no one said you were! are you slow or what? dave rogers never said you were dan the man yet you jumped all over him about it. thats why people think you are the welfare king aka dan the man. see dan the man lives here and tries to conceal it by being multiple posters. he doesn't want everyone to think he has no life or no job so he invents other posters to cover it. poor fellow. shot for all you know i could be dan the man.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#44469 Dec 10, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Another Republican on record advocating holding the full faith and credit of the United States hostage in order to advance their destructive economic agenda...
----------
Bob Corker (R-TN):
The Republicans know they have the debt ceiling, that is coming up around the corner, and, the leverage is going to shift, as soon as we get beyond this issue.
The leverage is going to shift, to our side where hopefully we’ll do the same thing we did last time and that is if the president wants to raise the debt limit by $2 trillion we get $2 trillion in spending reduction and, hopefully, this time, it is mostly oriented towards entitlement and with no process.
[Obama] has the upper hand on taxes and you have to pass something to keep it from happening. We only have one body. If we were to pass, for instance, raising the top 2 rates, and that’s it, all of a sudden we do have the leverage of the debt ceiling and we haven’t given that up so the only way the debt ceiling.
----------
They GOP has discovered that it has enormous leverage because they have no compunction about actually killing the hostage.
Disgusting.
Benghazi
Obama lied....four people died

Now that's real disgust!!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44470 Dec 10, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi
Obama lied....four people died
Now that's real disgust!!
LOL! No that's real bullshit.

You should quit spreading a myth that's been so thoroughly debunked. All you're doing is damaging your own credibility here (if you ever had any).
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44471 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>you are the one that brught the welfare king into it not me. no one was talking about dan the welfare king until you said you weren't him when no one said you were! are you slow or what? dave rogers never said you were dan the man yet you jumped all over him about it. thats why people think you are the welfare king aka dan the man. see dan the man lives here and tries to conceal it by being multiple posters. he doesn't want everyone to think he has no life or no job so he invents other posters to cover it. poor fellow. shot for all you know i could be dan the man.
So sad. Another embarrassing failure of the CASD.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#44472 Dec 10, 2012
While hosting SNL, Jamie Foxx, joked how in his new movie, Django Unchained, "I killed all the white people in the movie. How great is that"?

Now lets take the word white out and put the word black in. And have a white person say it. Is it just racism and promoting violence only when the white person says if?

Racism is racism.... doesn't matter who says it.

Jamie Foxx is a racist....

Jamie Foxx also called Obama " Our Lord and Savior".

Not only is Foxx a racist, he's an idiot.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44473 Dec 10, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
While hosting SNL, Jamie Foxx, joked how in his new movie, Django Unchained, "I killed all the white people in the movie. How great is that"?
Now lets take the word white out and put the word black in. And have a white person say it. Is it just racism and promoting violence only when the white person says if?
Racism is racism.... doesn't matter who says it.
Jamie Foxx is a racist....
Jamie Foxx also called Obama " Our Lord and Savior".
Not only is Foxx a racist, he's an idiot.
If you are genuinely interested in learning about the dynamics of racism, here are a couple of resources you might start with.

----------

What does "racism" really mean, and who is racist?
http://www.appalachiancommunityfund.org/html/...

Definitions of racism
http://www.euroamerican.org/Library/Definitio...

Definitions & Terms
http://yar.ednet.ns.ca/definitions.html
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#44474 Dec 10, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So sad. Another embarrassing failure of the CASD.
Actually it's the failure of NFT (National Federation of Teachers ) and NEA (National Education Assoc.), both Unions.
Because of unions we now have teachers that can't teach.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44475 Dec 10, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's the failure of NFT (National Federation of Teachers ) and NEA (National Education Assoc.), both Unions.
Because of unions we now have teachers that can't teach.
Whatever the cause, at least we agree that S&B is an embarrassing educational failure.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#44476 Dec 10, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are genuinely interested in learning about the dynamics of racism, here are a couple of resources you might start with.
----------
What does "racism" really mean, and who is racist?
http://www.appalachiancommunityfund.org/html/...
Definitions of racism
http://www.euroamerican.org/Library/Definitio...
Definitions & Terms
http://yar.ednet.ns.ca/definitions.html
Grow up already!

I don't need links to know what racism is, I already know what it is. I'm sure it's a shock to you, but guess what? There are plenty of black racists. Jamie Foxx is one and there is a black group that promotes death and violence on white people. They are called the New Black Panthers. Ever hear of them?

I know what racism is. Apparently you don't.

So like I said, grow up already. Try leaving your little cocoon you live in and step into the real world.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44477 Dec 10, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up already!
I don't need links to know what racism is, I already know what it is. I'm sure it's a shock to you, but guess what? There are plenty of black racists. Jamie Foxx is one and there is a black group that promotes death and violence on white people. They are called the New Black Panthers. Ever hear of them?
I know what racism is. Apparently you don't.
So like I said, grow up already. Try leaving your little cocoon you live in and step into the real world.
You claim to know, but your posts prove you don't.

Whatever. I'll never understand why anyone wants to intentionally be ignorant, but that's your choice.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44478 Dec 10, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
In 1993 when President Bill Clinton raised taxes on the top income earners, Gingrich and the Republicans argued that the hikes would result in economic decline and result in huge deficits. They were proven wrong. The country experienced the “longest period of economic growth in U.S. history, increased business investment, 23 million jobs added, and, of course, budget surpluses.”
The same boom did not materialize after President George W. Bush enacted his tax cuts; the country experienced large deficits and the weakest job and income growth in the post-war era.
----------
Any rightwinger here able to dispute this assessment with any facts?
Is there any evidence out there - any evidence ATALL - that raising taxes depressed growth and that cutting taxes stimulates growth?
I get that these ideas have a lot of intuitive appeal, but the real-world facts simply don't bear them out.
So no conservative wants to even TRY to make the case - using facts and evidence - that higher taxes depress the economy and lower taxes stimulate it?

No?

I'm not surprised.

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ebensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 34 min Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug 5 no sex 1
Pennsylvania farm show opens (Jan '14) Jan '14 Moo 5
Council says no to Friday racing (Dec '13) Dec '13 Race fan 1
Cambria County Prison (Dec '11) Sep '13 Lollerskates 3
Roger Hammer uninjured in traffic accident (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ronrat 1
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
•••
•••
Ebensburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ebensburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ebensburg People Search