Former Marine fires gun, drives off b...

Former Marine fires gun, drives off burglar in Fox Chapel

There are 7 comments on the Valley News Dispatch story from Dec 1, 2009, titled Former Marine fires gun, drives off burglar in Fox Chapel. In it, Valley News Dispatch reports that:

A pistol-packing former Marine confronting a burglar, a police officer stranded on a cliff 200 feet above Freeport Road and a bogus hostage situation combined to give Lower Valley police a busy -- and bizarre -- Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valley News Dispatch.

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Dec 1, 2009
I sure hope she hit him. Remember, real gun control is "hitting what you shoot at".

“"Tempus fugit, memento mori!"”

Since: Oct 09

Trantor

#2 Dec 2, 2009
Old Cynic wrote:
I sure hope she hit him. Remember, real gun control is "hitting what you shoot at".
Ah, yes, old man... capital punishment for a crime against property, and swiftly delivered without trial by vigilante justice! God bless America, and pass the ammo!

By the way, old man: had the scumbag stepped through that shattered door, however, it would've been her right to drop 'em dead in his tracks. Semper Fi, Marine!
Curt Tampa

Tampa, FL

#3 Jan 24, 2010
Thank God I live in Florida now.
Here we have a law that if you feel your life is in danger Anywhere, the use of deadly force is considered justifiable.
If someone break into my house, The are Dead! My bedside pistol has Laser Sites and is a 5 shot revolver loaded with .410 shotgun shells with 000 buck 3 pellet shot.

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Jan 25, 2010
Curt Tampa wrote:
Thank God I live in Florida now.
Here we have a law that if you feel your life is in danger Anywhere, the use of deadly force is considered justifiable.
If someone break into my house, The are Dead! My bedside pistol has Laser Sites and is a 5 shot revolver loaded with .410 shotgun shells with 000 buck 3 pellet shot.
Aha - "The Judge" the perfect 2:00AM weapon. Mine is patterned with 2 rabbit shot (6), 2 buck shot (00) and one hollow point .45.
Amused

Norvelt, PA

#5 Jan 30, 2010
To Curt and Cynic: Now, now, boys, zip your pants up, there could be little kids on this site! But I do understand that at the Cynic's advanced age, a phallic symbol is all he's got left. And he might as well symbolically replace what he's lost with something far better than what he ever had in reality!

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Jan 31, 2010
Amused wrote:
To Curt and Cynic: Now, now, boys, zip your pants up, there could be little kids on this site! But I do understand that at the Cynic's advanced age, a phallic symbol is all he's got left. And he might as well symbolically replace what he's lost with something far better than what he ever had in reality!
Ahhh - a true Liberal and a registered Democrat. The politics of jerks. Don't have an original idea, never read Marx, really like Lenin, Castro and "Che" and still think that Obama can walk on water. All I have to offer is pity. Tsk, Tsk.
Mori

Monroeville, PA

#7 Feb 7, 2010
Old Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh - a true Liberal and a registered Democrat. The politics of jerks. Don't have an original idea, never read Marx, really like Lenin, Castro and "Che" and still think that Obama can walk on water. All I have to offer is pity. Tsk, Tsk.
Right on my white brother! Can I tea bag party with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ebensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our view: Could Erie church closing be new begi... Jul 26 Arington Sonya 6
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Jul 18 Kandee805 17
What happen now? Jun '15 DontFront 1
Cambria County Prison (Dec '11) Jun '15 DontFront 4
Appeals court nixes suit May '15 unknown 1
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Apr '15 Jesus 4
To the REALIST, (Mar '14) Apr '15 The devil 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ebensburg Mortgages