worried

Logan, WV

#1 Dec 16, 2011
Does anyone know anything bout how the Cambria County Prison is??? My boyfriend is there now waitin to b tranfered to another place...I haven't heard from him in 3 days since he got transfered there...I'm worried to death there might b something wrong cause at the other jails he called me many times a day...How can I find something out? When u call they won't tell you anything...Someone please help
Rich

Ostrander, OH

#2 Dec 20, 2011
worried wrote:
Does anyone know anything bout how the Cambria County Prison is??? My boyfriend is there now waitin to b tranfered to another place...I haven't heard from him in 3 days since he got transfered there...I'm worried to death there might b something wrong cause at the other jails he called me many times a day...How can I find something out? When u call they won't tell you anything...Someone please help
Whats he in for?
Lollerskates

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2013
worried wrote:
He's gonna have a butthole the size of a mason jar. Oh well. Hopefully he dies in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ebensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Appeals court nixes suit May 1 unknown 1
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Apr '15 Jesus 4
To the REALIST, (Mar '14) Apr '15 The devil 2
Looking for family (Jan '11) Feb '15 Scott Sittinger 6
News Woman accused of having sex with boy (Aug '14) Aug '14 no sex 1
News Pennsylvania farm show opens (Jan '14) Jan '14 Moo 5
News Council says no to Friday racing (Dec '13) Dec '13 Race fan 1
More from around the web

Ebensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE