worried

Pecks Mill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Does anyone know anything bout how the Cambria County Prison is??? My boyfriend is there now waitin to b tranfered to another place...I haven't heard from him in 3 days since he got transfered there...I'm worried to death there might b something wrong cause at the other jails he called me many times a day...How can I find something out? When u call they won't tell you anything...Someone please help
Rich

Shelby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

worried wrote:
Does anyone know anything bout how the Cambria County Prison is??? My boyfriend is there now waitin to b tranfered to another place...I haven't heard from him in 3 days since he got transfered there...I'm worried to death there might b something wrong cause at the other jails he called me many times a day...How can I find something out? When u call they won't tell you anything...Someone please help
Whats he in for?
Lollerskates

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

worried wrote:
He's gonna have a butthole the size of a mason jar. Oh well. Hopefully he dies in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ebensburg Discussions

Search the Ebensburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr More Settled Science 3,803
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr More Settled Science 51,184
Cassandra database Security Jul 13 Philip 1
Pennsylvania farm show opens (Jan '14) Jan '14 Moo 5
Council says no to Friday racing (Dec '13) Dec '13 Race fan 1
Roger Hammer uninjured in traffic accident (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ronrat 1
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ebensburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ebensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••