Wi lawmaker proposes bill banning DOT...

Wi lawmaker proposes bill banning DOT from spending money on traffic cameras, digital signs

There are 6 comments on the WEAU-TV Eau Claire story from Aug 11, 2015, titled Wi lawmaker proposes bill banning DOT from spending money on traffic cameras, digital signs. In it, WEAU-TV Eau Claire reports that:

Wisconsin Republican Representative Jesse Kremer says the Department of Transportation should not be spending its money on traffic cameras, digital message boards and highway ramp gates. "In the state we have some large projects that are being done right now, so until we can get some of these larger projects done and enumerated, I think we need to hold off on some of the extras that we're putting into these projects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEAU-TV Eau Claire.

A Rud

Eau Claire, WI

#1 Aug 14, 2015
This doesn't take a LAW -- it should be a departmental decision: if roads need work, that should take priority to prevent accidents. There must be more critical needs for lawmakers to work on...
Who Tee Who

Cornell, WI

#2 Sep 30, 2017
A Rud wrote:
This doesn't take a LAW -- it should be a departmental decision: if roads need work, that should take priority to prevent accidents. There must be more critical needs for lawmakers to work on...
That takes leadership.
Lock Him Up

Eau Claire, WI

#3 Oct 5, 2017
I got your leadership right here!
Most Ignorant President in History

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/10/03/trump-...
<snip>
Trump bragged to reporters that people of Puerto Rico appreciated him being there and that he was the first president in history to make such a visit when he was the tenth.

Admittedly, his something like this description of the visit is vague. It could mean virtually anything, but it appears that Trump believes that he is the first president to visit Puerto Rico.

Trump is wrong. He isnít the first president to visit Puerto Rico. He isnít even the ninth.

Teddy Roosevelt, Herbert Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, and Barack Obama all made official visits before Trump. Dwight Eisenhower, Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson, and Gerald Ford all made unofficial visits to Puerto Rico

Trump did make history in one respect. He has demonstrated that he is the most ignorant person to ever serve as president.
Follow me zipper tard

Alma Center, WI

#6 Oct 8, 2017
Following ME LIKE THE FOOLISH DANCING PUPPET THAT I HAVE MADE YOU.
Mueller Time

Eau Claire, WI

#7 Oct 9, 2017
There is an old fellow named Pence
Whose hobby is taking offense.
He does it some days
In gimmicky ways
As well as at public expense.
Mueller Time

Eau Claire, WI

#8 Oct 9, 2017
Follow me zipper tard wrote:
Following ME LIKE THE FOOLISH DANCING PUPPET THAT I HAVE MADE YOU.
Teen 542 is looking for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eau Claire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Whotard quit masturbating to Trumps photo? (Oct '17) Aug 12 Man wanta bee Zi... 21
Country Needs You Mr Trump, Keep Fighting, Don'... (Apr '16) Aug 8 Manchurian Manbaby 17
How far can tRump crawl up putin's colon? Jul 31 Benedict Donald 8
Resist (Aug '17) Jul 27 Bonespur Buttplug 28
Looking for bj Jul 23 Velveeta Vulgarian 3
Could Republicans win without gerymandering and... Jul 23 Baron Golfin Von ... 1
News Dana Wachs says he'll fight for 'Regular Folks'... Jun '18 Jose 1

Eau Claire Jobs

Personal Finance

Eau Claire Mortgages