Bicyclist hit and killed by driver in Chippewa Co.

Full story: WEAU-TV Eau Claire

Deputies are investigating a deadly crash in Chippewa County after a driver hit and killed a bicyclist and left the scene.
Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jun 3, 2013
JLM

Osceola, WI

#1 Jun 3, 2013
The man who was hit is 71 year old Dr. Robert Tshabrun, a dentist and very nice man from Stanley Wi. He was an avid cyclist and fitness buff who always wore proper protective gear. He was hit and left in a ditch by Krista Holler, a 27 year old woman with 2 driving after revocation arrests, inattentive driving fines, speeding tickets driving under the influence,and several other priors. She phoned a friend who picked her up at the scene, and they didn't even call for help. Robert Tshabrrun laid in the ditch for 4 hours before he was found. My question is why was she not in jail or being monitored by a leg bracelet? Please watch this case and hold anyone accountable at reelection time if they let her off with a slap on the wrist again. So many people affected by the actions of an uncaring worthless drunken low life. This has got to stop now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eau Claire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 6 hr Tealiban Fascists 7,041
Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Tealiban Fascists 7
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
grade school dfu Aug 4 chris gerber 1
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 31 BOBBY 452
Debate: Marijuana - Chippewa Falls, WI (Sep '10) Jul '14 Wanderer 33
Review: Walgreens Drug Store Optioncare Jul '14 john heffernan 1
•••
•••

Eau Claire Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eau Claire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••