Is tRump losing his grip?

Is tRump losing his grip?

Posted in the Eau Claire Forum

Velveeta Mussolini

Eau Claire, WI

#1 Oct 11, 2017
I Hate Everyone in the White House!: Trump Seethes as Advisers Fear the President Is Unraveling

Source: Vanity Fair

At first it sounded like hyperbole, the escalation of a Twitter war. But now it’s clear that Bob Corker’s remarkable New York Times interview—in which the Republican senator described the White House as “adult day care” and warned Trump could start World War III—was an inflection point in the Trump presidency. It brought into the open what several people close to the president have recently told me in private: that Trump is “unstable,”“losing a step,” and “unraveling.”

The conversation among some of the president’s longtime confidantes, along with the character of some of the leaks emerging from the White House has shifted. There’s a new level of concern. NBC News published a report that Trump shocked his national security team when he called for a nearly tenfold increase in the country’s nuclear arsenal during a briefing this summer. One Trump adviser confirmed to me it was after this meeting disbanded that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called Trump a “moron.”

In recent days, I spoke with a half dozen prominent Republicans and Trump advisers, and they all describe a White House in crisis as advisers struggle to contain a president who seems to be increasingly unfocused and consumed by dark moods. Trump’s ire is being fueled by his stalled legislative agenda and, to a surprising degree, by his decision last month to back the losing candidate Luther Strange in the Alabama Republican primary.“Alabama was a huge blow to his psyche,” a person close to Trump said.“He saw the cult of personality was broken.”

According to two sources familiar with the conversation, Trump vented to his longtime security chief, Keith Schiller,“I hate everyone in the White House! There are a few exceptions, but I hate them!”(A White House official denies this.) Two senior Republican officials said Chief of Staff John Kelly is miserable in his job and is remaining out of a sense of duty to keep Trump from making some sort of disastrous decision. Today, speculation about Kelly’s future increased after Politico reported that Kelly’s deputy Kirstjen Nielsen is likely to be named Homeland Security Secretary—the theory among some Republicans is that Kelly wanted to give her a soft landing before his departure.

Read more: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/donal...
Velveeta Mussolini

Eau Claire, WI

#2 Oct 12, 2017
Trump’s Razor
October 10, 2017 By: El Jefe

You’ve heard of Occam’s Razor, yes? The principle is based on a theory from Franciscan friar William of Ockham, who lived in 14th Century England. His principle is quoted as,“Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily.” Translated into modern language, the theory was restated to,“…when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better.” The principle has been applied to theory for centuries.

Welp, there’s now a theory that has been postulated, first popularized by Josh Marshall of TPM during the 2016 election. The theory is dubbed Trump’s Razor. The principle is this –“ascertain the stupidest possible scenario that can be reconciled with the available facts”; in other words, when Trump or his brood do or say something, the stupidest scenario that explains the statement is the true one.

Case in point (among dozens):“…calm before the storm.” Trump couldn’t resist shooting off his mouth during a dinner with military personnel. He stupidly blurted out the “calm before the storm” comment, and then doubled, tripled, and quadrupled down. Utilizing Trump’s razor, the statement was simply stupid, and he couldn’t bring himself (as usual) to back away from it.

The fact is, Rex Tillerson is correct – Trump is a fucking moron.(Sorry, Momma) He simply has no self control; no sense of decency, no empathy. If he thinks something, no matter how idiotic, he just blurts it out. When cornered, and pressured to explain himself, he doubles down and says something even more stupid.

Trump’s razor is true – a reliable tool to analyze Trump’s proclamations. Whenever he says something, especially when it gets national attention, Trump’s razor is a correct predictor. He’s just simply stupid and shallow. He’s not in a 3 dimensional chess game – he’s just hoping to get two scoops of ice cream for dessert.
Velveeta Mussolini

Eau Claire, WI

#3 Oct 12, 2017
REPUBLICANS ARE WORRIED THAT THE FAKE PRESIDENT IS GOING OFF THE RAILS HEADING TOWARDS NUCLEAR WAR
Robert Reich
22 hrs ·
This morning I phoned my old friend, a Republican former member of Congress.
Me: So what’s up? Is Corker alone, or are others also ready to call it quits with Trump?
He: All I know is they’re simmering over there.
Me: Flake and McCain have come pretty close.
He: Yeah. Others are thinking about doing what Bob did. Sounding the alarm. They think Trump’s nuts. Unfit. Dangerous.
Me: Well, they already knew that, didn’t they?
He: But now it’s personal. It started with the Sessions stuff. Jeff was as loyal as they come. Trump’s crapping on him was like kicking your puppy. And then, you know, him beating up on Mitch for the Obamacare fiasco. And going after Flake and the others.
Me: So they're pissed off?
He: Not just that. I mean, they have thick hides. The personal stuff got them to notice all the other things. The wild stuff, like those threats to North Korea. Tillerson would leave tomorrow if he wasn’t so worried Trump would go nuclear, literally.
Me: You think Trump is really thinking nuclear war?
He: Who knows what’s in his head? But I can tell you this. He’s not listening to anyone. Not a soul. He’s got the nuclear codes and, well, it scares the hell out of me. It’s starting to scare all of them. That’s really why Bob spoke up.
Me: So what could they do? I mean, even if the whole Republican leadership was willing to say publicly he’s unfit to serve, what then?
He: Bingo! The emperor has no clothes. It’s a signal to everyone they can bail. Have to bail to save their skins. I mean, Trump could be the end of the whole goddam Republican party.
Me: If he starts a nuclear war, that could be the end of everything.
He: Yeah, right. So when they start bailing on him, the stage is set.
Me: For what?
He: Impeachment. 25th amendment.
Me: You think Republicans would go that far?
He: Not yet. Here’s the thing. They really want to get this tax bill through. That’s all they have going for them. They don’t want to face voters in ’18 or ’20 without something to show for it. They’re just praying Trump doesn’t do something really, really stupid before the tax bill.
Me: Like a nuclear war?
He: Look, all I can tell you is many of the people I talk with are getting freaked out. It’s not as if there’s any careful strategizing going on. Not like, well, do we balance the tax bill against nuclear war? No, no. They’re worried as hell. They’re also worried about Trump crazies, all the ignoramuses he’s stirred up. I mean, Roy Moore? How many more of them do you need to destroy the party?
Me: So what’s gonna happen?
He: You got me. I’m just glad I’m not there anymore. Trump’s not just a moron. He’s a despicable human being. And he’s getting crazier. Paranoid. Unhinged. Everyone knows it. I mean, we’re in shit up to our eyeballs with this guy.
My mom is my sister

Black River Falls, WI

#4 Oct 14, 2017
Velveeta Mussolini wrote:
up to our eyeballs with this guy.
I have to parasite off the rest of the American people!!!!!!!! I can't make it on my own!!!!!! signed Zipptard...
Mueller Time

Eau Claire, WI

#6 Oct 14, 2017
My mom is my sister wrote:
<quoted text> I have to parasite off the rest of the American people!!!!!!!! I can't make it on my own!!!!!! signed Zipptard...
Oh yea,and Teen 542 wants you to change-----your diaper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eau Claire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Professional Politician Walker,Not for us. Oct 19 Manchurian Manbaby 1
Can Whotard quit masturbating to Trumps photo? (Oct '17) Oct 16 Manchurian Manbaby 24
Times up for Scott Walker Sep 25 Manchurian Manbaby 1
Greg Gubernot dead (Jun '10) Aug '18 Bloop 7
Deer hunting in city of Eau Claire Aug '18 Bloop 2
Country Needs You Mr Trump, Keep Fighting, Don'... (Apr '16) Aug '18 Manchurian Manbaby 17
How far can tRump crawl up putin's colon? Jul '18 Benedict Donald 8

Eau Claire Jobs

Personal Finance

Eau Claire Mortgages