Area man releases new book - Novel of...

Area man releases new book - Novel of intrigue, romance set in World War II

There are 11 comments on the Dunn County News story from Jul 6, 2007, titled Area man releases new book - Novel of intrigue, romance set in World War II. In it, Dunn County News reports that:

“My Enemy's Child is a compelling human drama with vivid characters who bring passion, adventure and life to every page. I think it would make a powerful film.”

Independent press, 'Smultron Publications,' releases first of two Nordic titles "To love a Nazi...," says author G.R. Revelle, "is the theme of My Enemy's Child, a romantic adventure novel of espionage, set in ... via Dunn County News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dunn County News.

Cindy K

Menomonie, WI

#1 Jul 18, 2007
It's a wonderful story. I just couldn't put it down. The library has a long waiting list so I ordered it from smultron.
Cindy

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#2 Jul 31, 2007
Cindy K wrote:
It's a wonderful story. I just couldn't put it down. The library has a long waiting list so I ordered it from smultron.
Cindy
We have got to get this forum up and running. Pass it on.
Josey

Menomonie, WI

#3 Aug 20, 2007
we finally got it at the library and read it andloved it too. Is the a sequel to it yet?
JK
Great Story

West Bend, WI

#4 Oct 2, 2007
We've read it and now anticipate the next one; valkulla. My sister's also read it and passed in on. Wonderful little Katarina's adventure.
Sharon
Lori U

Menomonie, WI

#5 Feb 25, 2008
I purchased a new novel from GR Revelle.'Vallkulla' is about women like my g.grandmother who worked in the seter in Norway. I knew this was the first book of the series but was disappointed when I got to the end. Did not want it to stop. Now I am anxious for the next two books. To think my great grandmother did this.
Lori
Abby

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2008
Hi, this is storyteller. I have now read both of these books. Does someone know where we can buy the book 2?
Abby
Ted

United States

#7 Mar 31, 2008
Hay,
Lois bought this book, but read first. She wouldn't tell me how it ended. I enjoyed it a lot and so did Lo.
Ted
Bob

Toledo, OH

#8 Apr 2, 2008
The local librarian knew I liked WWII stuff. I borrow a lot of DVDS and she told me to read this book of his. I'm sure happy she pushed me to checkit o out since I found this very good.
Bob
Lois

Menomonie, WI

#9 Aug 6, 2008
Truly a remarkable tale. Mr. Revelle draws a poignant portrait of a young woman torn by duty to a government which is raining destruction on her beautiful Germany and then it want to put her child to death. He brings it together beautifully. One of the finest stories I have read in years.
Lo

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#10 Nov 4, 2008
Black panthers try to intimidate white voters. http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Red Black and Blue

Snook, TX

#12 Feb 19, 2011
Hey Aryan Bro,
Headline said Area Man, NOT Aryan Man LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eau Claire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diaper fetish May 9 The king 2
Resist (Aug '17) Apr '18 ghostwriter88 20
News House's Steny Hoyer takes a last shot at the to... Apr '18 RustyS 3
News La Crosse diocese terminates employee pension plan Mar '18 Luke 1
News Husband Jumps in Front of Wife's SUV to Keep He... (May '12) Feb '18 brooke 19
Poll Is Who Teabaggger Who a fool? (Feb '13) Jan '18 Bo Bee 46
State employees lazy to the bone (Jan '15) Jan '18 zipps ruler 104

Eau Claire Jobs

Personal Finance

Eau Claire Mortgages