2 Men Charged in Warner Robins Homicide

2 Men Charged in Warner Robins Homicide

There are 2 comments on the 13WMAZ-TV story from Aug 29, 2008, titled 2 Men Charged in Warner Robins Homicide. In it, 13WMAZ-TV reports that:

Warner Robins Police have charged two people in connection with the death of Mario Smith.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WMAZ-TV.

jessica bennett

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2008
i knew it was coming for josh but not stewart....
i went to school with both of them..one time josh stole my cds from my friend (i let her borrow them )then he tried to sell them back to me.. not knowing they were mine...lol he has always been stealing...
Black Justice

Duluth, GA

#2 Sep 23, 2008
Fry em - I hate thieves-- stealing isnt hustling- its stealing"-- I can respect all hustles except robbery--and to kill someone over something thats already theirs is down right dispicable

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eatonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Warner Robins a good place to live? (Sep '08) May '15 I LIVE HERE AN I ... 86
News Nominees sought for veterans hall of fame May '15 Will Dockery 1
News Georgia Trans Inmate Ashley Diamond Relocated A... May '15 Will Dockery 1
Looking for the good May '15 Hmm 3
Cashmere Owner Lydia Ivanditti Faces Gambling D... (Aug '14) Jan '15 charlotte 4
Dermond Murders - Why The Silence? (Jul '14) Dec '14 Frankie G 11
News Latest on Dermond couple case: FBI reward, prof... (May '14) Aug '14 Profiler 5
More from around the web

Eatonton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Eatonton Mortgages