Man killed in Monroe County wreck

Man killed in Monroe County wreck

There are 2 comments on the The Macon Telegraph story from May 28, 2009, titled Man killed in Monroe County wreck. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

A 20-year-old Covington man died Wednesday morning in a traffic crash on Ga. 83 about four miles north of Forsyth, according to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

mcrooms

Lithonia, GA

#1 Jun 10, 2009
this was my cousin and he was not using his phone at all he fell asleep..he is a repo man and if you know the area then you would also know that you get no service over there to be able to use the phone
Dewmik

Blackshear, GA

#2 Jun 16, 2009
I am sory about your cousin thats a tough hand to be delt. My thoughts are with you.
I did not read in the article where it was said that anyone was using the phone, I listened to the accident on my scanner and have talked with friends that are Monroe sheriffs officers and have not heard that he was on the phone.
With that said people should nether use the phone, be sleepy or do anything while driving that may cause them to lose there lives or take another life. It's not just a personal safety issue, friends and family always get left behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eatonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Warner Robins a good place to live? (Sep '08) May 14 mueller 96
Any working girls? (Aug '16) May 14 Informed 9
Lee loans May 13 Cheif 3
Cash May 12 USE Job Corp Inc 2
Justine S Washington May 12 Frank 3
Cheryl White murder in 1975 (Aug '13) May 10 khawk 6
News Metcam Wins Awards May 9 General Zod 1

Eatonton Jobs

Personal Finance

Eatonton Mortgages